Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doki Doki Literature Club (Accept the R O P E!111!!!!!11)

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
[video=youtube][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pan2b0YObPE[/video]
I loved this game.

Visual Novels are a pointless waste of time.

Indari said:

Yes...yes it is.

Lain_Tech_Help said:
Visual Novels are a pointless waste of time.

This one is different from all the other ones though. It turns into a psychological horror half way through. Visual novels can be a waste of time, but sometimes it's good to sit back and relax.

too deep for me overrated shit just like Evangelion

and there was no sex scenes

0/10

gay_fag said:
too deep for me overrated shit just like Evangelion

and there was no sex scenes

0/10

There are sex scenes in the game files for each character.....I wish.

̶͙͓̜̠̜̫̙̥͈̾Ï̸͕͙̭̘͙͙̦̣̓͜ ̷͉̙̙̤̤̄̓́̑̃̅̍̌̎̀̃͊̈́̚d̸̡̻̈́͊̈́͆͒͆̈͛̒̅o̵̧͉̪͗̓͋͋̐̇͆̔̕n̶̯̟̯͚̹͉̙̰̠͂́͘̚͝'̵̨̡̱͎̳͕̫̞̻̭̜̠̑͌̏̔͐̋̈̆̅t̵̛̯̣͈̩̯̪̰͊͛̈́́̇̆́͛̈͌̐̊͌̂ ̸̨̰̒͑̐ţ̶̛̤̝̱̝̤͇̳͉̠̼͆̓́̀̾͆̿̅̐̓͆h̴̼̱͉̗̱͠i̷͔͎̪̻̖̩͖̳͚̻̋͌̾͊ͅͅn̴͈̠̍͗̇̅͂̐̄͠ḱ̶̯̪͉͔̹̹̙̟̥͂̔͊̎̔̂̉̈͊̐̾̕ ̸͙͍̉̆̇͘̕͜ͅì̷͎̺̹̩̺̖̞͍̳̹̗̈͆̾̏͆̒̀̎͜͠͝ṱ̵̛̻̣̞̣̩̻͇̈̌́̈́̑̑̓̐̉̚ ̸̡̺͇̭̤͔̮̫̫̘̍̅̿̈g̴̡̼̳͖͕͕̟̠̫̗̹̯̬̞̭̊̔͑̇͋̈́̉͘ȯ̶̡̤̬͈͖̞̼͖̳̙̞͍ͅè̸̞̱̝̀͂s̴͖͔̼̙͓̟͔̤͕̱̻̀͆͆̈͆̽̇̚͝͝ ̵̢̧̦͈̙̜̯̙͚͓͕̘̜̔̔͗͛̆̐͛̀̓͊̈͜͝͝d̸̠̝̞͇̪̜͚̺͙̮̓̑̍͒͛̎̉̕̚͠ͅȩ̴̥̀̀̔̄̄̈́͜e̵̢̔̇͆̏̆̓̇̽̽̀̔̏͘̚͝p̸͔͈̪̥̮̟͔̫̀͊͗̊̀̇̈́̾͂̆͊͗͘̕͝ ̸̻͇̼̞̝̤̹̰̜̞͚̊̆̈͂̉̍̎͒̚͜ę̶̺̝̮̱̬̝̗͎̪̤̏̂̄̀̈́́̎̔̈̃̂͜͝͝ṅ̴̫̲̗͎̽̾̋͑͘ỏ̶͇̫͈̪̯̺̦̟͚̜̓̐̿́̀̄̊́̿͛͘͜u̵͇̜̳̹͊̊̇̑͑̄̄̈́̎͋̑̌̆́g̸̡͓̩͚͎̜̖̖̬̘̪̔̅͆͘͜ͅͅh̵̼̫̠̪͙͇͓͖̮͚̥͔̣̳̾͂̈́̈́̔̒̆̈̓.̸̨̨̢̤͇̝̰͕͈̲̪͙̜̝͜͠

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWIHdXSZLU&t=32572s[/video]