Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dolichofacial growth is a feminine trait and a result of bad nutrition and hormonal exposure

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
"INTRODUCTION:
Sagittal jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens.

The CYP19A1 (formerly CYP19) gene encodes the cytochrome P450 enzyme aromatase (estrogen synthetase), which converts testosterone to estrogen. Genetic variations including single nucleotide polymorphisms might regulate CYP19A1 gene expression or the function of the aromatase protein and thus influence sagittal jaw growth.

METHODS:

The annual sagittal jaw growth in 92 pubertal orthodontic patients was determined by using pretreatment and posttreatment cephalometric radiographs. Single nucleotide polymorphisms rs2470144 and rs2445761 were genotyped and haplotypes constructed. Associations between genotypes or haplotypes and the annual sagittal growth were estimated by using JMP (version 9.0; SAS Institute, Cary, NC).
RESULTS:
Two single nucleotide polymorphisms were significantly associated with average differences in annual sagittal jaw growth in boys. Haplotype analysis demonstrated that haplotypes T(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) and C(rs2470144)T(rs2445761) had significant effects on annual sagittal maxillary growth and on mandibular growth in boys. No association was found in girls.
CONCLUSIONS:
A quantitative trait locus that influences male pubertal sagittal jaw growth might exist in the CYP19A1 gene, and single nucleotide polymorphisms rs2470144 and rs2445761 might be inside this quantitative trait locus or be linked to it."

aromatase gene polymorphism = less aromatase = less estrogen conversioin = higher T/E ratio = more forward grown jaw

Testosterone is not only responsible for horizontal jaw growth but also for Forward grown, while Estrogen prevents Forward growth

Dolichofacial growth is a feminine trait, asians are the ethnicity with the highest Estrogen to androgen receptor ratio, thats why have almost no Forward growth

They have sometimes quite wide jaws, but their upper and lower jaw usually never grows Forward, they are all flat faced

African Especially Sudan phenoytpe have the highest androgen to Estrogen receptor Ratio, which why they have the most Forward growth, they have almost no Estrogen receptors thats why they also grow so Long limbs

So the whole Dilemma is indeed mostly genetical, since you your Estrogen to androgen receptor Ratio is mostly genetical, but it also depends on your Environment especially if your Father, mother had actually quite masculine traits

If you Family strain has been exposed to Estrogen and Estrogen friendly nutrition since decades then it's written in your genetics to be feminine Looking, but if your Family strain was Always quite masculine then it's linked to the shitty development you had as a Baby and child

Well I drank soymilk throughout my growing time. Guess I'm fucked up

The thought that you could have been GigaChad if your parents were blackpilled and kept that shit away from you

I drank soymilk, eaten like shit, had barely any sleep growing up too.

That's ugly as fuck indeed, I'm glad I don't have that.

That's midface. Dolico or brachy is phenotype. Being dolico more primitive and brachy a more recent variation in human evolution

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back