Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Donald Trump Promises to make capitol protesters "pay"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
What a fucking cuck.

>invite supporters to capitol
>says its gonna "be wild"
>cave like a bitch when it does get a little wild and promise to have his own supporters mass arrested..

Unreal, I think the leftist were right after all. He really is a fucking simpleton. I have never in my life seen someone cave so hard, all from a little media pressure.

man fuck Donald Trump.

Trump lives in everyone's head rent free tbh, he doesn't give a fuck and he'll be back on the golf course tomorrow. Also, he's a billionaire and reddit soys somehow forgot that. He will be golfing with the president of CNN and NBC and Disney two weeks after Biden's inauguration, zionists always stick together and political squabbling is just their billionaire version of vidya to pass the time.

What a fucking cuck.

>cave like a bitch when it does get a little wild and promise to have his own supporters mass arrested..

Unreal, I think the leftist were right after all. He really is a fucking simpleton. I have never in my life seen someone cave so hard, all from a little media pressure.

man fuck Donald Trump.
If he was truly based he would have been (((killed))) by now
More than half the country loved him even if the media was attacking him.

Now we hate his guts more than the left does.

This guy is a truly stupid if he thinks he's gonna continue the grift after that performance. Imbecile just spent 2 months showing it was a rigged election and then starts talking about 2024 like that wouldn't be rigged! LOL! The fucking nerve!
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-idUSKBN29C0YQ

Brutal, maybe Trump can do 2024 and win or run for governor in a red state.

Boomers are all cucks, cursed generation of self serving cunts. Trump can go die in a fire.

I've never in my entire life seen such a Judas move. That gives them FREE REIGN on hunting down their political opponents.. they can say anyone is a "domestic terrorist" now because there will be ZERO pushback because the leader himself just gave his blessing.

FUCKING JUDAS PIECE OF SHIT

I've never in my entire life seen such a Judas move. That gives them FREE REIGN on hunting down their political opponents.. they can say anyone is a "domestic terrorist" now because there will be ZERO pushback because the leader himself just gave his blessing.

FUCKING JUDAS PIECE OF SHIT
It's brutal, right wing in USA will always remember this scam
Boomers are all cucks, cursed generation of self serving cunts. Trump can go die in a fire.
Tbf if he wasn't cuck they would have (((assasinated))) him

What pisses me off the most about this rigged election is that now the Dems know they can just cheat Bernie out of any race without consequences like in 2016.

Both parties were already doing that. It's not illegal for them to do so either, they could have stripped Trump of the nomination if they wanted to in 2016. Parties aren't beholden to the same rules as the general election (and now no one is of course, totally rigged and a total joke). The Republicans cheated Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012, and the Democrats cheated Sanders although he was all too happy about it because actually winning wasn't in his cards.
What I meant about consequences is that we (Bernie dem supporters) thought that 2 losses on a row would make the big dems concede and let Bernie run. But now, as we all know, that's never going to happen.

I don't get the anti-trumpers here. The fact that all soys and feminists hate him should be enough to vote for this man.

What a fucking cuck.

man fuck Donald Trump.

View: https://twitter.com/Gagladla/status/1347165155092799491

These are the times you are now living in.

trumptards on suicide watch

Lmao people seething over some oldbags (Biden/Trump) who will administer the nation.
But yeah, I would support Trump, Biden is just a walking corpse than can fall anytime and an easy gate to a woman president.

LOL @ trumpcucks, dude was a Chad for most of his life. Fuck him.

Still glad Hillary lost though just to see the feminist tears flow. Biden is also a massive cuck though so I didn't care one way or another.

Most dictators and Strong men seem to be Chads. Actually haven't seen any trucel tier people get in power in modern times, in past a trucel tier king sometimes got in power but not anymore

Most dictators and Strong men seem to be Chads. Actually haven't seen any trucel tier people get in power in modern times, in past a trucel tier king sometimes got in power but not anymore
Nobody would vote for one of us anyway. Chads become dictators because they think the world owes them everything.

Yeah that was fucking pathetic. I don't see wtf the big deal is anyways they weren't very violent the only people getting killed were Trump-supporters right? BLM/Antifa can literally murder people, rape people, cause 2 billion dollars in damages, superspread covid for 6 months straight, do shit like stopping cars and beating people inside up and the entire world is still kissing their ass but people who actually go the source of their problem instead of bothering random people because they're white are terrorists? Clownworld.

Still glad Hillary lost though just to see the feminist tears flow. Biden is also a massive cuck though so I didn't care one way or another.
Would you rather vote for a Chad who doesn't care about you or a foid who wants to put you on a terrorist-list, throw you off the internet and probably kill you if their hatemongering propaganda keeps up.

Cope. Xi Jing Ping is a truecel. And so is Kim Jong Un.

Trump lives in everyone's head rent free tbh, he doesn't give a fuck and he'll be back on the golf course tomorrow. Also, he's a billionaire and reddit soys somehow forgot that. He will be golfing with the president of CNN and NBC and Disney two weeks after Biden's inauguration, zionists always stick together and political squabbling is just their billionaire version of vidya to pass the time.

the trumpfans on thedonald replied to trump that he can go fuck himself and that "this is beyond trump now" after he twittered to be peaceful

maybe you retarded crackers should develop some actual fucking principles instead of following a retarded delusional man and making him your whole identity?

You don't need trump to riot. Grow a fucking personality and actually riot properly. get the guns out

What's rioting "properly"? Burning down small businesses and looting stores for jordans?
Yes, as a start.

They stormed the Capitol and halted the count of electors. They made congress run and cower. Dumb faggot ginger jew.
Yes that was based as fuck, and then just walked out and stopped? Why not burn it down? Why was there a capitol to return to?
Even when crackers riot they can't do it like real men

Police was first so retarded to let them in and then even shot people. He should make them pay as well.

:feelsPop:

Last edited:
Lmao maga apes have been sperging out and screaming "4d chess" for years

Now Trumpworld is unraveling

More than half the country loved him even if the media was attacking him.

This guy is a truly stupid if he thinks he's gonna continue the grift after that performance. Imbecile just spent 2 months showing it was a rigged election and then starts talking about 2024 like that wouldn't be rigged! LOL! The fucking nerve!
the vid was deepfaked srs. Did you see the vid before it got deleted? It was so suspicious, it said it was from twitter media hq, it had weird jumpcut movements, etc.

I don't usually believe this kind of shit but I do after seeing the vid

the vid was deepfaked srs. Did you see the vid before it got deleted? It was so suspicious, it said it was from twitter media hq, it had weird jumpcut movements, etc.

I don't usually believe this kind of shit but I do after seeing the vid
I have seen freaky videos of him before, I think his PR team add effects to it to make him look better

i dont know what did you expect to him to do. Support a "coup"

He got played like a fool. He asked to his minions to go protest to Washington, his minions obeyed, Dems knew it and prapared the trap. They left the weirdos among the Trump supporters to get into the Capitol, claiming that Trump tryed to do some kind of coup.
What everyone thinks is that a bull-boy and other Call of Duty freaks, tried to stop Biden election under the orders of Trump, now he is a political copres and is seen for all like some kind of crazy dictator.
And do you want to him to tell something like "Keep going boyos, im the real president"?
Trump is done, and all he can do is not screw it even more.

What a fucking cuck.

You surprised by how easily the "protestors" got into the Capitol? You look at the video and the cops don't put up much of a fight, stand by open doors once the "protestors" get past a certain point beyond the makeshift fences and guardrails and just stand around. There's some indications there was a standown order for the DC police. And conviently a DC police officer on the scene is later reported to have committed suicide and so cannot retell what exactly went down.
This feeds into the hypothesis by @Atavistic Autist that fed agents that infiltrated the DC rally were able to get into the capitol too easily and so this could have been a setup. It definitely has been bad for Trump. He's been impeached owing to the fallout from the capitol breach occurring. Normally you would see DC police using significant force and blocking the doors to the capitol. Instead it seems like there were orders specifically put in place not to resist the planned siege by feds that infiltrated the crowd and encouraged a storming of the capitol.

You surprised by how easily the "protestors" got into the Capitol? You look at the video and the cops don't put up much of a fight, stand by open doors once the "protestors" get past a certain point beyond the makeshift fences and guardrails and just stand around. There's some indications there was a standown order for the DC police. And conviently a DC police officer on the scene is later reported to have committed suicide and so cannot retell what exactly went down.
This feeds into the hypothesis by @Atavistic Autist that fed agents that infiltrated the DC rally were able to get into the capitol too easily and so this could have been a setup. It definitely has been bad for Trump. He's been impeached owing to the fallout from the capitol breach occurring. Normally you would see DC police using significant force and blocking the doors to the capitol. Instead it seems like there were orders specifically put in place not to resist the planned siege by feds that infiltrated the crowd and encouraged a storming of the capitol.
Whether we like it or not civil war is coming, either we fight or we get dragged off to a gulag somewhere and our families live under an ultra-ruthless regime.

This was nothing, this could have been a great moment for us regardless if they planned it or not that we let slip away the second anyone gave one fuck about what the media said about it. Its amazing Trump himself and many of his supporters still play their game.

"It's gonna to be wild!"

bfaf613a0361a5182f2c0c8cb63f1657.gif

(goes really wild)

"No no no, I didn't really mean literally wild just kind of figurately you know?"

tenor.gif

> democuck supporting Biden : :soy:
> proud goyz and republicuck taking over capitole : :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Do Nothing Donald's final selling out of his dickless white voter base lmao

Whether we like it or not civil war is coming, either we fight or we get dragged off to a gulag somewhere and our families live under an ultra-ruthless regime.
Just a return to pre Trump years for Americancels tbh
Civil war probably isn't coming either. Look at the Bundy ranch standoffs and what happens these days at supposed turning points in history. People want to live and don't want to necessarily do anything violent. Yet some of them get killed anyway for the mere demonstration of challenging authority.
This was nothing, this could have been a great moment for us regardless if they planned it or not that we let slip away the second anyone gave one fuck about what the media said about it. Its amazing Trump himself and many of his supporters still play their game.
The people that weren't feds or antifa that went in the capitol and pulled those stunts for attention were really dumb tbh
Their careless actions managed to get Trump put up for impeachment a second time.