Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Donating to hungry africans is cucked

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Donating to africans is cucked because there are multiple bad things that can happen. The african can go to the west and become a Tyrone,or you could be supporting a single mother who got fucked by Tyrone. Also they dont even live that long so its a waste of money you might as well spend that money on a cope tbh

Dionysus

survival of the fittest if niggers cant feed themselves let them starve

agreed we dont need low iq in the gene pool
Maybe I do not know if they are lower IQ, the general population on average is stupid. What I think blacks (South and West Africans at least, not Somalis, Ethiopians, etc.) may possess higher NT / extroversion and high T ability, this on average can lower intelligence in a large number.

Why do you make this thread?
Why do you think any incel would donate to hungry africans?
But yeah, europe is paying money to africa so they can develop their economy but africans don't know how to handle money.
It's a useless concept, like so many concepts that come from politicians.
Africans fuck like rabbits. Let nature do its' thing. Let aids to its' thing and it'll be all good.

If I'm not entitled to sex starving children in Africa are not entitled to food.

I'd rather donate to incels.co

Yeah, it's just a state of victimhood.

I hate it when the shills try using cups of coffee as some irrelevant form of currency that is so easy to spare.

survival of the fittest if niggers cant feed themselves let them starve
Kinda agree, but its not always their fault. The governments can fuck it up for the citizens.
agreed we dont need low iq in the gene pool
But IQ has nothing to do with food. PHD doesn't make you a good farmer.

I am not saying donate to them, but this is wrong. Starving to death is terrible. I am sorry to say I don't care about them much because they aren't attractive. I would care more for staving east euros.
I hate it when the shills try using cups of coffee as some irrelevant form of currency that is so easy to spare.
Right? I don't buy coffee because I don't have money for coffee.

As if it actually goes to them.

Niggas be crazy

I dont have money to donate anyway

Donating to anything is retarded

Donate me some sex and I'll care

JFL @ donating money as an incel

Kinda agree, but its not always their fault. The governments can fuck it up for the citizens.

those governments which were put in power by those people the best example of this would be Ethiopia which faced a famine due to the masses overthrowing their Monarch and replacing them with an incompetent communist state and later an incompetent democracy
another example of the black masses fucking themselves over would be Zimbabwe and south Africa which were both prosperous under white rule and are now disease ridden shitholes

we should let africa die tbh
put birth control in the water tbh

JFL @ anyone who thinks that the money that's being donated actually goes to the poor people. Africa is by far the most corrupt continent.

Africa is the continent with the highest birth rate in the world (Dysgenics to the world tbh). Starvation and diseases are like a form of birth control. Also it's pointless to donate because all their corrupt governments would steal everything.

What if the african sucks your dick

I don't mind donating to genuine people that need it, especially kids and old people. I can't blame kids for existing because their parents decided to have them and not being able to afford them.

Today I was pondering how the plethora of white, cute and prime-aged women I see daily in my college aren't marrying and having children, many of them probably won't have children later either. Most of them certainly won't have more than 2.

Meanwhile, beggars on the streets and faveladas get pregnant at 12 and at 20 they already have 4 kids.

Feminism destroyed the white race. Nathan Larson was right, just like in communism, you don't have enough bread to feed all peasants, in feminism, you don't have enough babies to sustain the population.

Donating to africans is cucked because there are multiple bad things that can happen. The african can go to the west and become a Tyrone,or you could be supporting a single mother who got fucked by Tyrone. Also they dont even live that long so its a waste of money you might as well spend that money on a cope tbh
send there more money, so they reach 4.5 billion faster
Today I was pondering how the plethora of white, cute and prime-aged women I see daily in my college aren't marrying and having children, many of them probably won't have children later either. Most of them certainly won't have more than 2.

Meanwhile, beggars on the streets and faveladas get pregnant at 12 and at 20 they already have 4 kids.

Feminism destroyed the white race. Nathan Larson was right, just like in communism, you don't have enough bread to feed all peasants, in feminism, you don't have enough babies to sustain the population.
GIGA IQ, you should make a thread about it

They're a bunch of sex havers making their problems worse by reproducing

and donating would probably be just donating to jews instead