Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“Don’t be offended but, you look like you’ve never had a girlfriend”

UglyLoser

UglyLoser

The Ugly Loser
Hey guys it's me again.

If you missed my last post, I talked about how I'm starting a Youtube Channel that deals with incel topics like being lonely, being ugly, what it's like not having any friends, constantly being rejected romantically and platonically, etc.

I mentioned that every Monday and Wednesday I would post a variety type video that could be about anything relating to incel topics, but on Friday however, I would post one of the many sad personal stories from my life.

Well today I uploaded the first Friday video. It's about three fantastic little comments that were said to me by my in-laws including the one in the title.

Here is part of the first story in textual format to entice you:

Okay so the first story was when I was meeting them for the first time. This was before my sister married her husband so we are not relatives at this point, but mostly just strangers in fact. My sister wants to introduce the two family sides together so she organizes like a group socializing event. I link up with someone my age from their side and we start talking. We talk about everything, life, philosophy, all that stuff. Everything is going great we are bonding well. Or at least that’s what it seems like. Then, out of nowhere, he says something like “You don’t talk to a lot of people... do you?”...

If you want to hear about the rest of that story and the two other ones, here is a link to the video

Thanks!

Gonna listen to this on my drive to lunch

Zq7.gif

I'll check it out later this afternoon... liked the first video you posted on YouTube...

BTW, I actually walked around my town with a paper bag over my head when I was a teenager, because I was so self-conscious after years of rejection and bullying. Your avatar and YouTube videos remind me of those days.

It's just how reading this part made me feel:​

I'm telling you. I think this dude is a nice guy. But surely you must have some self awareness that saying something like is extremely rude. Or maybe he is just so extroverted that he didn't mean it spitefully but just more out of genuine shock since I wouldn't be surprised I was the first introverted person he probably interacted with for more than 5 minutes. Then again, normies aren't too known for their grace.

how old are you?

and are you seriously wearing a paper bag on your head?

Sounds like the family that your sister married into are full of douches. I especially would have gone off on that 35 year old.