Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't believe ANYTHING you see online. Anyone can become Stacy by pressing a one button on Faceapp.

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Literally all you have to do is press the "Gender Female" button to get these results. Filters are a HUGE part of the reason that 3/10s think they deserve Chad.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1608671377386.jpg
    FaceApp_1608671377386.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 145
  • FaceApp_1608671527158.jpg
    FaceApp_1608671527158.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 142
Gonna use this to get money from desperate cucks very soon.

Pity it doesn't work for the body too, instant onlyfans income.

If you are twink enough you can shave your legs and larp as female.
Trust me, I don't look feminine. I'm a hairy bastard, I guess I could run foot game.

Fucking refuse to believe that's only one filter at work. REFUSE.

You think that we could leverage this technology to eventually take advantage of simps?

Onlyfansmaxxing theory?

Literally all you have to do is press the "Gender Female" button to get these results. Filters are a HUGE part of the reason that 3/10s think they deserve Chad.
whaaaat?! what's that? omg some men make me want to throw up… just "imagine":feelsEhh: how a real woman will be with this on…
and that's "why" some women reject men because they're ugly… they looked too much their self insta pics and believed their lies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back