Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don’t ever forget how many men talk to foids

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Was out at the store today, getting food and shit. Saw a foid employee as I was going into an aisle, as I’m about to leave I see the foid and there are two guys (who work there) following her and talking with her, like literal orbiters. Never forget that women receive unimaginable amounts of attention on a daily basis from people who know OF them and even strangers. As an ugly man and a man in general we will never be able to fully comprehend how much FREE ATTENTION women are given for existing.

Foids literally feel emotions differently than we do! What they consider lonely is the hot guy not texting them! They have so many different men to talk to and it is SO EASY for them. You couldn’t even trust them if you wanted to! They’ve literally got “male friends” who dream about fucking them! And they know it!

only course of action is to not talk to bitches the way normie men talk to bitches

They’ve literally got “male friends” who dream about fucking them! And they know it!
Now just imagine how irritating the oblivious ones are when they say "oh he's just a friend, he doesnt want to fuck etc " :soy:

Imagine the normcucks that put up with this shit, watching their "gf" recieve countless messages throughout the day.

old richcels are fucking thirsty lol, the other day I saw like 5 different dudes flying in business class all try to flirt with the 4/10 air hostess

Was out at the store today, getting food and shit. Saw a foid employee as I was going into an aisle, as I’m about to leave I see the foid and there are two guys (who work there) following her and talking with her, like literal orbiters. Never forget that women receive unimaginable amounts of attention on a daily basis from people who know OF them and even strangers. As an ugly man and a man in general we will never be able to fully comprehend how much FREE ATTENTION women are given for existing.

Foids literally feel emotions differently than we do! What they consider lonely is the hot guy not texting them! They have so many different men to talk to and it is SO EASY for them. You couldn’t even trust them if you wanted to! They’ve literally got “male friends” who dream about fucking them! And they know it!
Normies hitting on foids doesn't make them feel better but it does assure them that there are people around them that have their back and care about them no matter what.
old richcels are fucking thirsty lol, the other day I saw like 5 different dudes flying in business class all try to flirt with the 4/10 air hostess
Hopefully this won't ever be you @PPEcel

Normies hitting on foids doesn't make them feel better but it does assure them that there are people around them that have their back and care about them no matter what.

Hopefully this won't ever be you @PPEcel
Jfl only normies are low inhib enough to do that

I haven't flown business class in over a year

Brutal

They’ve literally got “male friends” who dream about fucking them! And they know it!
this gives these cunts massive ego boosts and it pisses me the fuck off:feelsree:

they pretend to be innocence! that's sure!
i want that kind of attention upon me

Women do not deserve rights in a civilized society.

There is ZERO way to compete unless you're a chad.

IRL (work friends school etc.), apps, social media and somehow you think you can maintain her majesty's attention long enough to "spit game" JFL

It’s true. Even at my job it’s like this. Every Norman in sight is trying to chat up any low tier becky within the tri-state area.

Most people are NPC normies so of course they'll talk to each other.

Yep femoids in tutorial mode they can't loseban abundance of options.

unless you're NEET you're going to have to talk to whores in order to afford rent and copes
Are you retarded ? Only foids consider a life partner as an asset. A man can always live without a foid financially speaking. The only thing a foid can provide in a relationship is bedroom fun.

Are you retarded ? Only foids consider a life partner as an asset. A man can always live without a foid financially speaking. The only thing a foid can provide in a relationship is bedroom fun.
I think he's referring to female coworkers. You can't just not talk to them.

i'm talking about foid coworkers and customers at your cashier wageslaving station retard

If any foid were to switch/exchange lives and live the exact same way I live on a daily basis she would neckherself in 40 mins tops
it would be like stepping from a hot-tub into a frozen lake for them

Lol it's impossible to forget, femoids are truly the ultimate players.

Blame our culture. At this point it's not even about a wet hole anymore, it's about the status it gives you. If you have a foid you "made it", you are an success etc. I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this narrative.