Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't ever go out of your way to help someone or meet up with someone

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I remember when my extended family (cousins, uncles, aunts) was falling apartment. The men were getting divorced, the women being psychotic cunts and fucking up relationships with their children.

I'd go out of my way to hang out with some of them, organize some family get together.

In the end, none of that meant shit. When a few of them were dying or near the end of their life, none even mentioned me or gave a single shit.

I'm not an ugly truecel who repulses people. I'm an average looking white guy who doesn't smell bad or have autism. People just don't give a shit. Fuck them.

Same with friends. I used to have a "crew" and we'd all meet up and play ball. I'd go out of my way, even when I felt like shit, to meetup with these guys, go out together. We all drifted apart and no one even talks to each other.

TLDR: never spend more than one ounce of energy or effort meeting up with someone. It will make your life worse, not better.

I don't even go out of my way to help myself

But you still play basketball? At least you have certain social life.

I stopped attending extended family gatherings alltogether, it just a cock measuring circus for the most part, who has more money, smarter kids, a bigger house etc, nobody truly gives a shit about anyone they all come to brag and look superior to the elder members of the family

Same. I don't bother with anyone these days be it family or "friends" or foids. I been burned more times than I can count after being good to people only for them to not give me so much as a thank you. That's one of the biggest reasons why I'm indifferent towards many things in life.

it just a cock measuring circus for the most part, who has more money, smarter kids, a bigger house etc

A driver licence and a car. Lol I would be extremly mogged in such gathering.

I remember when my extended family (cousins, uncles, aunts) was falling apartment. The men were getting divorced, the women being psychotic cunts and fucking up relationships with their children.

I'd go out of my way to hang out with some of them, organize some family get together.

In the end, none of that meant shit. When a few of them were dying or near the end of their life, none even mentioned me or gave a single shit.

I'm not an ugly truecel who repulses people. I'm an average looking white guy who doesn't smell bad or have autism. People just don't give a shit. Fuck them.

Same with friends. I used to have a "crew" and we'd all meet up and play ball. I'd go out of my way, even when I felt like shit, to meetup with these guys, go out together. We all drifted apart and no one even talks to each other.

TLDR: never spend more than one ounce of energy or effort meeting up with someone. It will make your life worse, not better.
Why

Society has been jude!

Everyone is a sociopathic narcissist!

We call them Neuro Typicals!

It's all posturing and social rank bullshit!

I thought I was friends with my cousin, but I found out he only really talked to me cause his dad told him to keep in touch with the "family".

I stopped attending extended family gatherings alltogether, it just a cock measuring circus for the most part, who has more money, smarter kids, a bigger house etc, nobody truly gives a shit about anyone they all come to brag and look superior to the elder members of the family
High IQ, family meetings are pure hypocrisy

I thought I was friends with my cousin, but I found out he only really talked to me cause his dad told him to keep in touch with the "family".

Alone for six years. Cousin finally reaches out to me, same lame excuse... dad told him. I’d rather be homeless doing dope under a bridge than be with my so-called family.

OP says nothing but the brutal truth

yea there is no point in hanging out with lickers of chad's ass

i have seen the same OP. close relatives that literally could not care less if you died.

Every friend I’ve ever had has abandoned me. Society as a whole has abandoned many men.

No one is a friend. People use you for resources and when they no longer need you, they discard you like trash

Only people on your steam friends list are real friends.

it's all pointless anyway, nobody I know actually knows any single women or cool people, however distantly related they are to me

like it's all just one big web of shittiness and failure

Nobody really cares about you as a male

Average looking white guy who also happens to be 6’5. Something tells me @mylifeistrash is a former chad or chadlite in his youth now, and the agepill and balding destroyed him and he posts here now, even though he probably had sex with women in the past.