Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don’t ever tell anyone you’re a virgin. Water wet post

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
This is a convo from about 3 months ago. I told my 2 best, and only friends I was a virgin before I was black pilled (I wouldn’t have if I wasn’t blue pilled). And I started talking to them about it and they retardedly told me that it’s not bad that I’m a 21 year old virgin and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Ffs, how dumb can normie’s be? You hear people always shitting on guys for having little sexual encounters a year, but my dumb ass normie friends think that being a virgin at this age isn’t something I would get bullied and roasted for? Jfl, I hate blue pilled retards.

One of them even told me that I shouldn’t be ashamed because his GF didn’t lose her virginity until she was 22 (SHES FUCKING LYING :feelskek: ) and I told him that even if that’s true, it’s a complete false equivalence because women look better the less sexual encounter they have as opposed to men who look worse the less sexual encounters they have. Women lose social status when their other girlfriends know that they are whoring around (even though most do, but they keep it secret), whilst men gain social status through slaying girls. FFS I HATE THAT PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT TO THE DIFFERENT DYNAMICS BETWEEN MEN AND TOILETS. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't ever plan on socializing ever again so idc tbh

Blackpill more normies.

Enemy

20200228 135205

Unless with 'friends' I doubt the question would even come up. I have none btw.

Dont be a coward. I say tell people youre a virgin, its not your fault with the way things currently are.

Well you don't really have to tell anybody that you're a virgin anyway. Since most normies can easily tell, that by just looking at you.

Nobody asks me how my romantic life is because anybody would know by seeing me.

This is a convo from about 3 months ago. I told my 2 best, and only friends I was a virgin before I was black pilled (I wouldn’t have if I wasn’t blue pilled). And I started talking to them about it and they retardedly told me that it’s not bad that I’m a 21 year old virgin and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Ffs, how dumb can normie’s be? You hear people always shitting on guys for having little sexual encounters a year, but my dumb ass normie friends think that being a virgin at this age isn’t something I would get bullied and roasted for? Jfl, I hate blue pilled retards.

One of them even told me that I shouldn’t be ashamed because his GF didn’t lose her virginity until she was 22 (SHES FUCKING LYING :feelskek: ) and I told him that even if that’s true, it’s a complete false equivalence because women look better the less sexual encounter they have as opposed to men who look worse the less sexual encounters they have. Women lose social status when their other girlfriends know that they are whoring around (even though most do, but they keep it secret), whilst men gain social status through slaying girls. FFS I HATE THAT PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT TO THE DIFFERENT DYNAMICS BETWEEN MEN AND TOILETS. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
From the title I thought someone brutally humiliated you for your virginity lmao.

I don’t need to say anything for people to know

Well you don't really have to tell anybody that you're a virgin anyway. Since most normies can easily tell, that by just looking at you.
This is pretty damn true, the moment normies start to talk about relationships/sex and they notice your lack of experience, you're outed.

Dont be a coward. I say tell people youre a virgin, its not your fault with the way things currently are.
Yea. It’s not like any of us want to be virgins. We are virgins because of radical foid rights.

you must be a fucking retard to go around saying that

I will keep it in mind, i can only said that here

Once this chadlite saw how much i was obsessed sharpening this new machete and asked me if i've already scored. I lied to him and told him "sort of".

Same I just admit I’m a virgin and try to blackpill people who ask why I’m still a virgin.