Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t fear death

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
You’re an incel bro you died before you got a chance tbhngl you already dead nigga

I was never even born.

I don't fear death, I fear roping because of the uncertainty of it.

I'm nihilistic, life has no meaning

You are born by going through a vagina, and you become a man by entering one :feelsthink:

Kinda dont fear death, but arent prepeared to die neither.

I'm nihilistic, life has no meaning
Just curious but u think you’d lose your shit if you realized you had like 10 mins left to live :worryfeels: or would you not give a fuck:feelsseriously: I’d like to think I wouldn’t care personally...
You are born by going through a vagina, and you become a man by entering one :feelsthink:
Guess I’m nonbinary then :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Just curious but u think you’d lose your shit if you realized you had like 10 mins left to live :worryfeels: or would you not give a fuck:feelsseriously: I’d like to think I wouldn’t care personally...
I will enjoy the 10 min left and i will not give a fuck to die, i think being dead its like a deep sleep

I want a girlfriend

I will enjoy the 10 min left and i will not give a fuck to die, i think being dead its like a deep sleep
Me too. I wouldn’t even want to go to an afterlife, heaven or limbo, just let me rest nigga

I care more about HOW I die rather than death itself.

As someone who has seen people slowly succumb to Cancer, I sure as fuck don't wanna die that way.

That's got to be one of the most cruel things God has put on this planet

I care more about HOW I die rather than death itself.

As someone who has seen people slowly succumb to Cancer, I sure as fuck don't wanna die that way
Brutal thing to have to see especially if it was someone u cared about.