Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dont feel bad being a loser, the whole construct is to cater to wymins or automatically be a loser, Clits aint worth shit

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
concept of loser:

people who think in terms of winners and losers are usually the latter. Being a tall guy with money doesnt make a man better, just more usefull to woman. Lose ones job and or health and they became a loser overnight, the whole construct is for losers

getting laid isnt some sort of acomplishment but the majority treats it like that , therefore cunts are entitled as fuck now, and we have the salad, stop putting them on a fu king pedestal

Pretty much this, feminism gynocentrism metoo slutwalk bbw ssbbw bodypositive fat accaptence smart is cute etc etc, its a fucking agenda out there that want you tp feel bad not getting in and shame you for it, simps need to wake up RW even EM got divorce raped 2 rich fucks,woman dont know what they want are trash and expect us to peacoock just for them? Ignore these goddescomplexes, we build everything inventet inet food houses and get treat like dirt , why they empowered and still empower wymins is beyond me, whats their fucking goal man going lbgt trans bs so the elite can controll these faggots easier? Or mental prepare ala damage man for the ww3? Making man weak and then kill them in an heartbeat? Seems like something big will happen

Last edited:
just LDAR already OP.
I do that just need to loose wheight thats all not tryin to looksmax , just for the sake of a usefull body, being slim isnt enough for clits not even for fat ones except your above average wealth

The people who think like that are usually losers who "at least aren't bitter and have the right mindset" by pretending the world is a fair and just place while never realizing that the successful people never went through/had to overcome the hardships that they/incels have to go through

If you're a chad/femoid who gets straight As, gets laid 5 times a week, works in coding as a side job for fun and is praised and worshipped by everyone you're not at all superior to an incel, no matter how many people scream about how much you somehow deserve it

Chads/femoids are not at all more socially skilled, have higher verbal IQ, are more intelligent, much more hard working etc. than incels, they are just morons living under the blue pilled delusion, whatever a chad or femoid does is validated so the concepts of social skills and verbal IQ only apply to normies and low tier normies

working out is cope. all there is laying in your bed all day doing nothing ever again.

Being obsessed by winning and losing is the consequence of being obsessed by sex, indeed. As a side note, everyone I've met, including "winners", who were obsessed with these concepts were extremely insecure and miserable.

This is not to say that winning or losing don't matter, rather that in most cases you're putting a weight on your shoulders that is far too heavy, and providence often likes to frustrate the plans of the arrogant.

i would be good if i got women and had no friends.. but i havent had a friend in like 12 years / and i certainly do not get any pussy so i am a loser

The people who think like that are usually losers who "at least aren't bitter and have the right mindset" by pretending the world is a fair and just place while never realizing that the successful people never went through/had to overcome the hardships that they/incels have to go through

If you're a chad/femoid who gets straight As, gets laid 5 times a week, works in coding as a side job for fun and is praised and worshipped by everyone you're not at all superior to an incel, no matter how many people scream about how much you somehow deserve it

Chads/femoids are not at all more socially skilled, have higher verbal IQ, are more intelligent, much more hard working etc. than incels, they are just morons living under the blue pilled delusion, whatever a chad or femoid does is validated so the concepts of social skills and verbal IQ only apply to normies and low tier normies

Still chad gets the big D or is just a toy to toy with, woman on the other hand getting rdy for absolution , its a womams world,chads fall sooner or later and the fact that chads are with fat asses say volumes, yea rethoric skills atent needed if your in a League of its own, trying to be chad is just another way of peacoock you dont need a muscular body in todays age subconscious its to impress someone , its just the sickest kind of manipulation to cater to womans reverse the stigma and wymins need to be supermodels just to fuck a fat slop sounds retarded? But thats exactly whats going on

Still chad gets the big D or is just a toy to toy with, woman on the other hand getting rdy for absolution , its a womams world,chads fall sooner or later and the fact that chads are with fat asses say volumes, yea rethoric skills atent needed if your in a League of its own, trying to be chad is just another way of peacoock you dont need a muscular body in todays age subconscious its to impress someone , its just the sickest kind of manipulation to cater to womans reverse the stigma and wymins need to be supermodels just to fuck a fat slop sounds retarded? But thats exactly whats going on

Ye, chads are absolutely lower on the scale than femoids and a chad can still get treated like an object and/or get his intelligence condescended by arrogant femoid

An average femoid mogs chad in how her life from the beginning is an orge of validation and praise from everyone and for nothing

I would like to mate because the chemicals in my head says so. To subsidize for this experience that is my sole existence to propogate I will furiously masturbate to immitate the creation of offspring.

"it's OK to cope guys blah blah blah coping is good blah blah blah"

Philosophymaxing is too high IQ for me.

Germany is slowly being crushed down i will enjoy the deaths that happen nearly everyday
It's a shame what's happening on the Fatherland, but at least left-voting women will get what's coming for them.

But to be fair men will suffer more, being tortured and killed is worse than taken as wife.

Cope and fight! We are all incels today because of the system and what the femoids have done. We must reverse the degeneration that is currently rotting the system due to feminism and liberal democracies.

Do you think Genghis Khan looked like a Chad? No, but he still got pussy because he cut off the heads of those who didn't want to fuck him and the dicks of Chads who got in his way.

*Edit - not that I'm advocating beheadings or castrations but the point I'm trying to make is that we're incels because of a social construct. Social constructs can change. You just need to be powerful in order to change them.

getting laid isnt some sort of acomplishment but the majority treats it like that , therefore cunts are entitled as fuck now, and we have the salad, stop putting them on a fu king pedestal

This is so true. All women see themselves as some sort of prize and think that they hold power over men. Their ego's are insanely huge, and this is why they are rude, mean and discourteous to ugly men for no reason.

This is so true. All women see themselves as some sort of prize and think that they hold power over men. Their ego's are insanely huge, and this is why they are rude, mean and discourteous to ugly men for no reason.

we and exspecially feminism gave them power to be that way, fucking normal fags cant be rational about sex. it could be the other way around where we are the prize what we are anyways but this society denies us and praise clits till infinity, not playing the game anymore so they need to get desperate sooner or later is the only solution, or eradicate most womans but thats childish, just opt out and do your thing cunts aint worth anymore

we and exspecially feminism gave them power to be that way, fucking normal fags cant be rational about sex. it could be the other way around where we are the prize what we are anyways but this society denies us and praise clits till infinity, not playing the game anymore so they need to get desperate sooner or later is the only solution, or eradicate most womans but thats childish, just opt out and do your thing cunts aint worth anymore

True shit bro. As the amount of mgtow's and incels increases, society will start to change, mark my words, in a few years time men will stop tolerating this bullshit feminist agenda and will rebel. Then the world will change.

Cope and fight! We are all incels today because of the system and what the femoids have done. We must reverse the degeneration that is currently rotting the system due to feminism and liberal democracies.

Do you think Genghis Khan looked like a Chad? No, but he still got pussy because he cut off the heads of those who didn't want to fuck him and the dicks of Chads who got in his way.

*Edit - not that I'm advocating beheadings or castrations but the point I'm trying to make is that we're incels because of a social construct. Social constructs can change. You just need to be powerful in order to change them.

I remember one time a 40 year old milf was standing outside a bar and smoking a cigarette, I decided to give it a shot and say hi, then when I started walking towards her she shewed me with her hands. Even old dirty cunts are disrespectful to unattractive young men.

I remember one time a 40 year old milf was standing outside a bar and smoking a cigarette, I decided to give it a shot and say hi, then when I started walking towards her she shewed me with her hands. Even old dirty cunts are disrespectful to unattractive young men.

JFL. I'd have retaliated badly if a bitch did that to me.

All I'm hearing is cope, cope, cope. I'm already LDAR'ing.

'Loser' is a word facebook-type faggots incorrectly use to label someone who doesn't worship pussy, whore themselves to a government or give up half of their ownership to a stranger.

'Loser' is a word facebook-type faggots incorrectly use to label someone who doesn't worship pussy, whore themselves to a government or give up half of their ownership to a stranger.

true that

Ye, chads are absolutely lower on the scale than femoids and a chad can still get treated like an object and/or get his intelligence condescended by arrogant femoid

An average femoid mogs chad in how her life from the beginning is an orge of validation and praise from everyone and for nothing
Y ridiculous isnt it? Womans aint need to do shit, if you make them obvious that their fat they are like who cares? Im a cunt i get praised for my fat ass bc im fat and ah bodypositivity, i culd fucking puke, take no respondibility watsoever and get praised into.oblivion

concept of loser:

people who think in terms of winners and losers are usually the latter. Being a tall guy with money doesnt make a man better, just more usefull to woman. Lose ones job and or health and they became a loser overnight, the whole construct is for losers

Pretty much this, feminism gynocentrism metoo slutwalk bbw ssbbw bodypositive fat accaptence smart is cute etc etc, its a fucking agenda out there that want you tp feel bad not getting in and shame you for it, simps need to wake up RW even EM got divorce raped 2 rich fucks,woman dont know what they want are trash and expect us to peacoock just for them? Ignore these goddescomplexes, we build everything inventet inet food houses and get treat like dirt , why they empowered and still empower wymins is beyond me, whats their fucking goal man going lbgt trans bs so the elite can controll these faggots easier? Or mental prepare ala damage man for the ww3? Making man weak and then kill them in an heartbeat? Seems like something big will happen

loser and winner exist

but you become free when you live under YOUR OWN,concept of what is to be a loser and winner
explaining myself

everyone want diferent things and everyone have diferents goal,for example i want a house in the woods,
getting the house=win
unable to get it= lose
for someone that dont want a house in the woods,then that doesnt matter and they dont feel like loser or winers for having it or not

is when you care about what you want ,that social competition doesnt matter any more,as the person that dont want the house in the woods

I don't give two shits about being a "loser". All I want is to just live on my own, away from all these fuckheads and their judgement.

but you become free when you live under YOUR OWN,concept of what is to be a loser and winner

everyone want diferent things and everyone have diferents goal

You can try to elevate yourself by making up your own definitions but your subhumanity is plain to see. Don't be delusional.

And I don't agree that everyone wants different things. Everyone wants the same thing. Every woman wants Chad. Every guy a gf. That's why we're here.

I say no, but my sex drive says yes.

You can try to elevate yourself by making up your own definitions but your subhumanity is plain to see. Don't be delusional.

And I don't agree that everyone wants different things. Everyone wants the same thing. Every woman wants Chad. Every guy a gf. That's why we're here.

do you want to study physicst as me?
do you the house in the woods?
do you like the same things as me?

see where im going?,yeah is sure that we want similar things,but no matter how similar we still diferent beings with diferent personalities,experiences,needs and goals based in our own personal experience

when you stop caring about what others tell you is being ''loser'' and you follow your goals and needs,you become more free

I define being a loser in terms of your genetic potential. A normie would be a loser with my life but I'm not. The only problem is that I still feel bad for being a genetic mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back