Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Don't feel bad if you feel like you wasted your youth. You had no other option.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
If you spent your teenage years playing videogames or any other cope alone in your room and now you regret it, don't do it. Actually, that's the best thing you could've done. You saved yourself a shittone of humiliation. Imagine if you had tried to go to parties and stuff. First off, no one would've invited you. Second, no girl would've approached you. They would've just mocked you to death. Traveling? Where? If you're a subhuman in your country, you're a subhuman in fucking Budapest as well. Gym? Gym wouldn't have fixed you face or height. Music? When have you seen a ugly musician that's successful? Once a subhuman is born, he's doomed to live a life of misery from beginning to end. Teenage life is not for human trash like us.

No, bro. All teenagers are fakecels no matter what until they turn 20, bro! All teenagers are gigachads until they turn 20 bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Contrary to what society and women think of me, i do not consider myself to be trash, like alot of you here think. I feel that i am one of the few remaining good people left in this twisted corrupted world. I am not pure filth, therefor i am looked at like i am filth. As we live in a backwards time.

Yeah it's better to use your copes instead of constantly humiliating yourself.
No, bro. All teenagers are fakecels no matter what until they turn 20, bro! All teenagers are gigachads until they turn 20 bro! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
You unironically said this to me before.

I wish i had ample bonemass, then i wouldn't have to worry about feeling good or bad.

I’ve seen people on this site say that fucking 16 year old girls is ok because they’re sexually mature, and then say that 16 year old boys can’t be incels.

Quite the oposite imagine getting into vidya at 20 with 0 chance at going pro

Contrary to what society and women think of me, i do not consider myself to be trash, like alot of you here think. I feel that i am one of the few remaining good people left in this twisted corrupted world. I am not pure filth, therefor i am looked at like i am filth. As we live in a backwards time.

Yeah while my shitpost theses on "the nature of women" and "the nature of incels" make me look like an asshole, quite honestly I don't know if I'm volcel or incel or not, it's just that I don't click with most people because even though I'm an immoral person who is likely going to hell, I'm still far better of a person than most.

Last edited:
I’m happier with vidya than I would be out and about

While I agree with everything you said, I think gym could have changed many things. A young ripped teenager has it awesome, regardless of the face. I had a colleague in general school who lifted, made MMA (he also used steroids, but that's something else). Girls really liked him, despite being 1.60 cm. And no, I'm not shitting you. Idk what's he doing now, last time I heard he almost died from drug overdose and I didn't saw him with a gf recently on social media, but I remember these things from general school. And in high school, he flexed with his gf a lot on Facebook until they broke up

If I had a second chance, I already know I would do the exact same thing. Gaming and junk food with zero outside contact

Yeah while my shitpost theses on "the nature of women" and "the nature of incels" make me look like an asshole, quite honestly I don't know if I'm volcel or incel or not, it's just that I don't click with most people because even though I'm an immoral person who is likely going to hell, I'm still far better of a person than most.
Yeah exactly. We are far far superior to 99.9% of people. I truly believe that. But according to the fucked up twisted metrics used in society to determine who is better, we are the bottom. When in fact, in reality, we are the top.

You're right. It's a healthy way to look at it to avoid self hatred
While I agree with everything you said, I think gym could have changed many things. A young ripped teenager has it awesome, regardless of the face. I had a colleague in general school who lifted, made MMA (he also used steroids, but that's something else). Girls really liked him, despite being 1.60 cm. And no, I'm not shitting you. Idk what's he doing now, last time I heard he almost died from drug overdose and I didn't saw him with a gf recently on social media, but I remember these things from general school. And in high school, he flexed with his gf a lot on Facebook until they broke up
Spoiler: it doesnt

Last edited: