Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't forget that it's Chad's fault we're incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Of course it's also foids fault for rejecting us, don't get me wrong. But chads are the ones hoarding foids. If they could actually commit and stick to one foid we wouldn't have this problem. But instead they fuck like 20 foids and lead them all on and have them all staying up all night hoping he will respond to their text, while other males rot and suffer in lonely despair.

ALL human species is to blame for thinking like primitive beings,
Some are dying from obesity, and others from malnutrition,
I hope we all go extinct soon, we are the cancer of the universe

chads always get everything

Honestly I feel like most foids would rather become femcel/ go lesbian than be with an ugly man, regardless of chad's actions.

Honestly I feel like most foids would rather become femcel/ go lesbian than be with an ugly man, regardless of chad's actions.
i think many would lower their standards to have a bf, just like how we know we'll never have a stacy but are ok with that.

you might be onto something though. because, even back when women werent chasing chads, when they didnt work and relied on betabuxers, and were taught that they were supposed to be into hardworking men, they were so starved of chad that this happened:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP6qK589_Bo

Men will do anything for 30 seconds of pussy. If they didn't we'd be living in a utopia now.

I hate all sex havers

Whether foid, normie or chad, fuck them all, wish nothing but death to there asses

Of course it's also foids fault for rejecting us, don't get me wrong. But chads are the ones hoarding foids. If they could actually commit and stick to one foid we wouldn't have this problem. But instead they fuck like 20 foids and lead them all on and have them all staying up all night hoping he will respond to their text, while other males rot and suffer in lonely despair.
Not rlly...if women were coming out of the wazooo...to fuck me I would fuvk them too

Not rlly...if women were coming out of the wazooo...to fuck me I would fuvk them too
they wont fuck you because of chad

not saying it'd be easy if chads werent pieces of shit but it'd help a lot

we'd all hoard them if we were chad

we'd all hoard them if we were chad
No, and not even Chad hoard them, you loose sex sensitivity if you do it too much times in a narrow time margin, you experience the same with jerking off, the more your do it the less it feels, so woman just orbit Chad waiting for a chance to get dicked on.

The only ones responsible for inceldom are women and lack of male organization to implement something like inverse islam where woman only have access to a single man and can't physically see another, either male burka or other thing that take in to account face and also height.

Also by pumping and dumping he fuels misandry.

True. But I also blame guys who fuck below their looksmatch in general.

True. But I also blame guys who fuck below their looksmatch in general.
if someone fucks below his looksmatch he's leaving a foid in his looksmatch or above available. nothing wrong with that. its just that relationships should be 1 man and 1 woman, long term only and that's it. chads who lead women on and have casual sex should be fucking locked up

if someone fucks below his looksmatch he's leaving a foid in his looksmatch or above available. nothing wrong with that. its just that relationships should be 1 man and 1 woman, long term only and that's it. chads who lead women on and have casual sex should be fucking killed
fixed it for you

It's capitalism's fault. Chad and foids bear some of the blame as agents of this repression but if we want to strike at the source it's capitalism

No, and not even Chad hoard them, you loose sex sensitivity if you do it too much times in a narrow time margin, you experience the same with jerking off, the more your do it the less it feels, so woman just orbit Chad waiting for a chance to get dicked on.

The only ones responsible for inceldom are women and lack of male organization to implement something like inverse islam where woman only have access to a single man and can't physically see another, either male burka or other thing that take in to account face and also height.
This tbh

Im not blaming chad for getting free pussy thrown at him 24/7 it's these filthy cunts who decide who finishes on their face.

My only complaint for chads would be to stop fucking sub8foids and giving them validation through cuckold behavior.

I blame the whores more than chad tbh. Chad certainly isnt helping tho