Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Don't forget to drink your soy!!! (Cuckit post)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I mean quite literally :soy:
20200126 200111

There we go... just look at this subreddit I made boyos!!! (don't read this whole thing if you want the comments on the link below are just cringeworthy tier) It's about respecting women. Yikes, my wife has been enjoying being with her bf so I wanna gain her attention again but I already know why it is!!!:feels::feels::feels:
20200126 202215

She is totally playing me! Any of you boys wanna discover why you are failing at conquering your 200 lbs hambeast wife, then I recommend you this subreddit. My wife already gave me a Nintendo switch for christmas because of my efforts!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

only applies if you are good looking first . if NOT ; she is either pretending to like you because she got no better option , she is using you to have higher self esteem to get better deal , she is feeling sorry for your ass and want to feel like she is a good person by dating you , she feel safe because you gave a great personality (you get friendzoned tho ] ...
LOVE is big fat fuckinglandwhale joke , it's only biological . the way you look determine it . all else is lies we tell ourselves to convince ourselves that that we looooove each other .

Not a single word

only applies if you are good looking first . if NOT ; she is either pretending to like you because she got no better option , she is using you to have higher self esteem to get better deal , she is feeling sorry for your ass and want to feel like she is a good person by dating you , she feel safe because you gave a great personality (you get friendzoned tho ] ...
LOVE is big fat fuckinglandwhale joke , it's only biological . the way you look determine it . all else is lies we tell ourselves to convince ourselves that that we looooove each other .
Tesla IQ

Not reading all of that

Drink your soy like a good goy!

DSTEeQY

brutal, so horribly brutal :feelsrope: