Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious don't get a haircut

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Getting haircut is retarded counterproductive advice for someone who is ugly. Let your hair grow out long so it draws attention away from your subhuman features. Also if your hair is long enough you can have it cover your subhuman face like a mask when you walk around in public.

I cut mine off cause my hair was pretty much gone by 19. Would grow long hair and beard if could to hide my ugly features.

Legit.

Ugly guys look 100 times worse with short hair.

I grow my hair out not only to distract from my ogre features, but also to give my head the illusion of a little more width.

I remember when I had a buzzcut in my late teens. My face looked insanely long. I mean, it IS insanely long, but at least hair downplays it a little.

A pretty foid I’m 12999 feet I’m in the ‘friend’zone with only goes for guys with long hair and said “Oh! It’s so easy for guys to be hot just grow your hair out!” ......... rip

If you're actually ugly just go bald. Growing your hair out will just make you stick out and enhance your ugliness by making you look weird cause the hair wont match with the face. Go bald or buzz it really short. You'll look like a generic potato and to distract or hide ugly features grow a beard.

low IQ post, overly long hair will just draw more attention to you unless you look like a metal head, I know from experience
Just be Metalhead theory could be legit maybe they are all hiding some of their worst features

I have wavy/curly hair and Im growing a jewfro to distract people from noticing my jewnose and bugeyes, if that's even possible.

If you're actually ugly just go bald. Growing your hair out will just make you stick out and enhance your ugliness by making you look weird cause the hair wont match with the face. Go bald or buzz it really short. You'll look like a generic potato and to distract or hide ugly features grow a beard.
Stephen Hawking IQ post, gotta grow a beard

It depends.
I haven't had a haircut in about 8 months now (I think), and even though I am white, I have this weird dry curly hair, which is not exactly curly, which makes it look like a half straight half curly huge Afro.
It's over for EthnicHaircels...

my brother hasnt cut his hair since man discovered fire and he looks like a complete faggot

Getting haircut is retarded counterproductive advice for someone who is ugly. Let your hair grow out long so it draws attention away from your subhuman features. Also if your hair is long enough you can have it cover your subhuman face like a mask when you walk around in public.

I recommend short on the sides and longer on top (ut not too long)
(undercut it's called)
makes nearly everyone look better