Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't go to /r/ForeverAlone - Open your eyes

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
Note: This is a repost of a thread I made about 2-3 weeks ago on another subreddit that was also removed for the same reason.

I have been an avid poster on ForeverAlone for about 3 years now. Back then, the subreddit was a very different place. The moderators were very understanding and it seems like there were fair in punishing people that broke the rules. That's not true anymore, and hasn't been for about the past 6 months or so. There's a moderator that goes by the name of "noonches" that has a severe dislike for this subreddit. He's made snide remarks about this subreddit, and you can check his post history for it. That's not what I'm here to talk about though.

I want to talk about Minjaze. Minjaze was unfairly banned by a ForeverAlone moderator recently for seemingly no reason. The only reason that this could have happened is because he posted on /r/incels. He's always adhered to the rules of their subreddit, but someone found a reason to ban him anyways. He was a great part of the /r/FA community, and it's sad to see that /r/FA has stooped to this level. There's another thing that I noticed when I was looking through Minjaze's post history: I saw many posts that he made on /r/FA that don't appear anywhere else. I believe his posts were being ACTIVELY hidden in the weeks before his ban. There is an agenda to get rid of Minjaze and anyone else that dared to post on here and /r/FA.

In Minjaze's post history, you can see he brought up that there was some members of /r/FA that were posting on /r/IncelTears. That was on one of the threads that was hidden. I'll save my criticisms of IncelTears for another post, but I will say that their subreddit is full of blue-pilled beta males and females that bully, harass, and dox incels.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There's 2 more subreddits that I need to talk about before I move on. That is IncelTears, and the TheBluePill. I have observed that some members from /r/FA post in these subreddits. That was the first sign for me that the ForeverAlone subreddit was going down the drain. A few months ago the subreddit has started to fill with these idiots from TBP and IT and some normies, and now it has turned into a cesspit of blue-pilled beta males, useless platitudes, and stupid moderators (such as noonches) making bans on behalf of these losers.

ForeverAlone posters: If you're reading this then I would recommend to you to stop posting on ForeverAlone and to start posting here instead. It's just another normal subreddit now. You will constantly be harassed by stupid bluepill idiots. I know some regulars that post on there and if you're one of those regulars, just know that there is someone actively watching your post history and noonches or one of his cronies will be happy to ban you from the subreddit from posting stuff on here or in other subreddits that he doesn't like. I stopped posting on there about a few weeks ago because I can't deal with that shit anymore. It's frustrating to see people getting banned left and right because of SJW Politics and blue pill cucks

If you know anyone that posts on ForeverAlone and they would be interested in joining this website, just PM them the link. Reddit is turning full SJW now and we need to get the hell out of there.

RE: The Truth about /r/ForeverAlone - Open your eyes

Minjaze may be joining us here shortly if he has not already.

RE: The Truth about /r/ForeverAlone - Open your eyes

Thanks for telling us your story, Master.

I've been on r/Foreveralone (for years before coming to r/incels; which I've spent 10 months on) as well. I remember I went to their iirc (chatroom) and made a joke I was half-human/half-goat and I then kicked out of that channel.

But honestly, we're glad to have you here. Plentiful of life fuel and bigger black pill drops ready to come.

/r/ForeverAlone is cancer