Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DONT LAY DOWN AND ROT...Give NORMIES a reason to suffer

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
Normies and Normies ONLY IF BEING TRUECEL BECOMES TOO MUCH.... You will be the first ones to know.....I Believe Violence is the only WAY to get NORMIES TO BELIEVE That Incel/TRUECEL IS a big problem.. If i were to snap Etched in my Firearm shall be UnfortunatelyIncel98 And i shall only go for chads / Chadlites w stacies Hell i might even wear a t shirt with my username. and incels.is in the back...

Yup, take action and make normie’s lives as miserable & inconvenient as possible.

na i prefer to ldar and rot its less stressful than looking for problems.

na i prefer to ldar and rot its less stressful than looking for problems.
I Understand But THE Normies and Stacies Just want you to rot away and die something not to unlike a roach.

When I notice that I make people feel uncomfortable or that people are rude to me for some reason I become extra pushy and exeggerate whatever it is that they find so bad about me. So is my contribution. I don't want to go ER in the near future. Any other ideas.

When I notice that I make people feel uncomfortable or that people are rude to me for some reason I become extra pushy and exeggerate whatever it is that they find so bad about me. So is my contribution. I don't want to go ER in the near future. Any other ideas.
Just LDAR or Try Just speaking about the blackpill everywhere in real life and internet even though i believe we need a RADICAL approach WITH a message.

Just LDAR and tell Normies to fuck off

Just LDAR or Try Just speaking about the blackpill everywhere in real life and internet even though i believe we need a RADICAL approach WITH a message.
Yes, we do. I think we are on a good track. Inceldom has to become a subculture. It has to become cool... well, it will never be cool, but guys shouldn't feel insecure about their sex lives anymore. I love it when obvious cels tell unapologetically how shitty their sex life is and how shitty foids and normies react to them.
Usually cels would feel bad or try to make shit up. Hell, even I sometimes claim to have a gf and a social life. What the heck. We should own inceldom and force the world to respect us.

They have tortured me and thERe will be consqueNCes

I Understand But THE Normies and Stacies Just want you to rot away and die something not to unlike a roach.

and what exactly would i change by being violent? its not going to cure my inceldom.

and what exactly would i change by being violent? its not going to cure my inceldom.
LOL My man YOU WOULD HAVE A GOOGLE PAGE BE ON THE NEWS AND A INSPIRATION TO OTHER INCELS. DEATH CURES EVERYTHING.

LOL My man YOU WOULD HAVE A GOOGLE PAGE BE ON THE NEWS AND A INSPIRATION TO OTHER INCELS. DEATH CURES EVERYTHING.

nothing would change for other incels, shooting up a bunch of random doesnt help our situation if anything more normies will ostracise incels.

I'm skeptical about the prospect of "incel political action" in whatever form. What would be the point? If you're just trying to create a masturbation fantasy about venting your rage on society then OK, but if you're in some way serious, what good would it do you to be malicious? No girl will even let your dick in her mouth regardless.

nothing would change for other incels, shooting up a bunch of random doesnt help our situation if anything more normies will ostracise incels.
They do that anyway for Truecels and incels alike and i disagree Violence gets news coverage especially if in large numbers for a certain cause AGAIN having a clear video message and in writing of why you "snapped" for the reason you did it would help and ways to change it. If you arent radical about it they WILL SWEEP it under the rug until it becomes NUCLEAR.

They do that anyway for Truecels and incels alike and i disagree Violence gets news coverage especially if in large numbers for a certain cause AGAIN having a clear video message and in writing of why you "snapped" for the reason you did it would help and ways to change it. If you arent radical about it they WILL SWEEP it under the rug until it becomes NUCLEAR.

they sweep it under the rug anyway, terrorists flying planes into buildings didnt change shit about degeneracy.

your delusional if you think radicalising incels will change anything.

they sweep it under the rug anyway, terrorists flying planes into buildings didnt change shit about degeneracy.

your delusional if you think radicalising incels will change anything.
Whats Your Plan?

i don't want normies to suffer, i just wanna be happy