Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't let anyone fool you, having a gf would make you feel better

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I hear this BS all the time about how having a woman won't make much difference or how you will still be depressed. I'm tired of the bullshit advice "women won't make you happy." No shit. Having a woman won't in and of itself make you "happy." Nothing in this world by itself will make you happy, not money, not health, not women, etc. But having a woman will check off a very important component of your life. knowing that you have a woman that likes you and that provides you with affection, sex, and companionship would certainly make this cold, pointless existence a little more bearable.

Of course it would. Someone desiring me? Someone touching me, kissing me, cuddling me, giving me all the needed affection I've never had in 26 years. Of course it'll make you feel better.
And normies and women know this. That's why they seek relationships and sex. It's the carnal pleasure

:feelskek:
IMG 20201122 091621

I agree. Having a gf won't necessarily solve your problems like a magic trick, but it will make them seem more manageable and realistic to overcome. It's not the woman herself who will make you make you happy - it's the support, love, and encouragement that you get which helps you overcome your problems. Without intimacy, most of these problems are very difficult if not impossible to overcome by yourself. How are we supposed to overcome a lifetime of negative self-talk created by society at large by ourselves?

Especially when you are young yea. The most incels will get is betabuxxing a landwhale only if they moneymaxx.

Having a GF would solve all my personal problems (the inceldom problem would remain and I would still talk about it, if I would not be incel any more, then that means someone else will be instead of me)

the inceldom problem would remain and I would still talk about it, if I would not be incel any more, then that means someone else will be instead of me)

High IQ Supernazi

true, it will not solve all the problem but it will make things much better.

besides the general retardery of women, it's impossible for them to possibly comprehend not being wanted or loved by anyone, so they have no real frame of reference for entering the conversation. they receive so much validation and attention 24/7/365 and can so easily obtain relationships that not having that becomes foreign to them. they have absolutely no idea what it's like to not only not have anyone ever want you, but to be actively avoided for how you look