Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy DONT MIX IT WITH ORANGE JUICE (OR shop at Sainsbury's)

G

Guest2

Probably about a year ago, I was ill, and went to the kitchen to get some orange juice. Bear in mind that I was hardly awake, nevermind eagle-eyed, and didn't even bother lightswitchmaxxing, so I poured myself a medium sized glass of orange juice, but the orange juice ran out halfway! I was like "fuck this shit I'm getting more orange juice" so I opened the fridge to see another orange juice, but it was in a carton like wtf?? But whatever, it was open and and orange carton so I reminded myself to tell my mother not to open the new orange juice before we finish the old one, because otherwise it gets all sour n shiz, but I'll let it slide because I'm pretty sure she was nice to me that day and I really didn't have the energy.

I poured the orange juice into the half empty (not half full) glass, and put the carton down because I needed some orange juice sliding down my gullet ASAP. Then, I remember throwing up in the sink. My mother came in and turned the light on to reveal a glass of orange juice mixed with white liquid. I had ejaculated in the glass Upon further inspection, I noticed that the carton was from fucking Sainsbury's - their packaging is all orange and my mum buys Sainsbury's basics - and I had confused Basics Soy Milk for orange juice in my sick haze. Anyways, it tasted like shit and I threw up. That's all, really..

Last edited by a moderator:
What a story. The last time i threw up was after i drank milk after eating a really spicy indian take out. They say milk helps but all it did was make me sick. I do not recommend.