Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't respect men Respect women

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/BA2HWnVFidE

Funny how we have videos for respecting women and not just everyone, because women are mythical creatures of good that deserve our undying support and respect for being born with a hole.

Also for any holes out there lurking. Respect is earned not given. Don't be a cum rag and maybe more men will give you the respect you desire.

Foids have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get my respect. They are just a bunch of cumdumpsters whose only purpose in this world is sexual pleasure and reproduction. Even animals have more common sense that foids.

Last edited:

Funny how we have videos for respecting women and not just everyone, because women are mythical creatures of good that deserve our undying support and respect for being born with a hole.

Also for any holes out there lurking. Respect is earned not given. Don't be a cum rag and maybe more men will give you the respect you desire.

Look at his smirk as he speaks. Look at his body language. That guy makes me sick :feelswhat:

Foids have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get my respect. They are just a bunch of cumdumpsters whose only purpose in this world is sexual pleasure and reproduction. Even animals have more common sense that foids.

based

Like Tony Soprano said: Those who want respect, GIVE respect.

Why should I respect women? They live an easy life, they never have to struggle or develop a personality, they're shallow, vain, manipulative and narcassistic. Why tf would I respect any woman?

Look at his smirk as he speaks. Look at his body language. That guy makes me sick :feelswhat:
He's a fucking cuck and he's proud of it. I fucking hate scum like this
Why should I respect women? They live an easy life, they never have to struggle or develop a personality, they're shallow, vain, manipulative and narcassistic. Why tf would I respect any woman?
Because they were born with a hole. Thats it, thats literally it. There is nothing special about them other than they were born with a hole.

Giga based

Ultra based

Women do locker room talk free for anyone to hear and see in public, but a guy who talksabout a big titted girl or makes a joke about an old hag privately should be shamed.

Girls will be girls

I cant correct the writing error since its broken lol @ the state of the forum.

jeez man how didn't we think of this it was so simple all along :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

what have those cum trash bins have done to earn any single respect? NOTHING

what have those cum trash bins have done to earn any single respect? NOTHING
Its simple man. Just being born with a hole demands men to respect you

20200711 205900

Foids are worthless animals who deserve nothing but immense pain

Just another homo trying to be relevant and virtue signal on YouTube.

the comments are based

Cumskins.cumskins never change. :feelsbadman:

Why should women be ‘respected’? That’s one of those things I will never understand.

They never do and never will.

They were the ones to give women rights after all
I'm beginning to understand why you hate whites the most since it's always some white dude being simps for women. It pisses me off.

I'm beginning to understand why you hate whites the most since it's always some white dude being simps for women. It pisses me off.
See, now you're getting it brocel.

Gg

They need to self improve by having sex with me and then I might consider respecting them.

A lurker would probably say "she gave you life", but my answer to that is....this is a quite shitty life I have

A lurker would probably say "she gave you life", but my answer to that is....this is a quite shitty life I have
True. I really got scammed in this life

No fucking foid on this earth will ever get my respect.