Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't take it the wrong way, but...

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
A lot of you have a serious problem on top of being incel. This problem is a mental disorder called depression, and it is treatable with anti-depressant drugs.

While it is natural to feel frustrated and angry for being ugly and severely gaslighted about your experience as an ugly man... What is NOT natural is dropping out of society and ending up spending your whole days in a dark lair, thinking about suicide, or having no energy left for anything but watching Netflix.

Someone who is not depressed would start saving up for plastic surgery instead, or try himself to become a plastic surgeon. Or he would publish a book about his experience as an ugly man. Basically, he wouldn't spend his whole life in despair or inactivity.

According to the latest research, here are the most effective anti-depressants:
cipriani1.png

I am taking the 6th and it's doing wonders.

YESSSSSSSS GOYIM! Take these pills! Don't question anything anymore. It'll all be over soon.

JFL if you advertise jew medicine that will turn you into a mindless addicted junkie.

YESSSSSSSS GOYIM! Take these pills! Don't question anything anymore. It'll all be over soon.

LOL, if anything I'm even more able of critical thinking than before and my IQ has increased dude.

F-ck off, I'm genuinely ugly, women avoid me in the streets. Medicine ain't fixing ugly.

Yes, I never thought of this before. You have shown me the light!!!

LOL, if anything I'm even more able of critical thinking than before and my IQ has increased dude.

I don't think introducing unnatural chemicals into your brain is something that will benefit you in the long run.

Plastic surgery is nothing but a scam to prey on desperate incels.

A lot of NEETs are of the mindset of not wanting to contribute to a society which shuns them. I don't blame them.

I don't think introducing unnatural chemicals into your brain is something that will benefit you in the long run.

I don't think spending your life rotting indoors will benefit you much in the long run either.

A lot of NEETs are of the mindset of not wanting to contribute to a society which shuns them. I don't blame them.

Then go into AI research and develop an evil AI that will kill every normie. Everything's better than LDAR.

Pill fixes ugliness??:think:

If not, then it won't solve anything.

-Some people respond similar to fake pills (Not all of them and it depends on the case)
-Side effects
-Addiction
-More likely to become more severely depressed in the future without pills

Last edited:
thanks for the unsolicited advice nobody asked for.

does this look like an incel advice forum to you.

Lol sex is literally at the base of human needs. I'm not gonna go any higher up from breathing & excreting until that is being met.

You're also the one who said you would be okay with being a BETA provider @Fontaine

fuck that shit. Meds gave me brain damage. My depression is the result of circumstances, not a chemical imbalance.

fuck that shit. Meds gave me brain damage. My depression is the result of circumstances, not a chemical imbalance.
I will never use them. Did they help you in any way?

Or he would publish a book about his experience as an ugly man.
Who would be that self centered, and on here of all places to write a book about themselves?

Many people have a shitty life and yet are not clinically depressed.

Who would be that self centered, and on here of all places to write a book about themselves?

A lot of popular books have been semi autobiographical. There's nothing wrong in talking about your life in a book. But of course, it is preferable to do so in a covert manner from a literary point of view.

-Some people respond similar to fake pills (Not all of them and it depends on the case)
-Side effects
-Addiction
-More likely to become more severely depressed in the future without pills

Side effects: yeah, but in most cases they are extremely mild (with my drug, mild increase in heart bpms)
Addiction: these drugs don't act on the dopamine pathway for a reason (precisely to decrease/nullify addiction risk)
More likely to become more severely depressed: don't know and don't care. You can hardly do worse than the situation I was in before taking them.

I will never use them. Did they help you in any way?
no, antidepressants have never helped me and the side effects were fucking horrible. I never want to relive that nightmare.
The only meds that worked for me were sleeping pills (for insomnia).

no, antidepressants have never helped me and the side effects were fucking horrible. I never want to relive that nightmare.
They could have given you a placebo drug and it wouldn't change a thing. Depression is such a complex disorder that there is not a single treatment that will work for everyone

They could have given you a placebo drug and it wouldn't change a thing. Depression is such a complex disorder that there is not a single treatment that will work for everyone
I know the ultimate treatment that works for everyone.

I had the very same experience with Zoloft. I tried something new and it ended up working.

You have to try a lot of different molecules to find the right one, due to genetic differences in the makeup of the brain.

yeah, it's a dangerous game of trial and error. It's not like they measure the chemicals in your brain beforehand.

I had the very same experience with Zoloft. I tried something new and it ended up working.

You have to try a lot of different molecules to find the right one, due to genetic differences in the makeup of the brain.
20180321 003250

Both of these patients have depression and yet doctors give them the same kind of pills. They never do brain scans. They just guess and look at symptoms.

only faggets take anti depressants

I don't trust meds. Anti-depressants cause a bunch of side-effects that just make you worst off, and also make you dependant on them. I'd rather be depressed without having taken anti-depressants at all thank you very much.

I wouldn't suggest taking pills but you are right about curing depression. although I am ugly I still want to enjoy the life I have to the best of my ability

LMAO I cant believe your actually taking those jew pills, whatever happened to good old fashioned exercise and cannabis. those jew pills will only make you worse off than before

The cope is strong here. Enjoy your fucked-up life, at least it will be "organic" lol.