Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Don't they have a height requirement for that?" [Storytime]

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I was hanging out with my sister the other day, and we decide to head into a drug mart where this one girl she knows works. I went to buy something and then went back to them having a conversation. I enter the conversation and she eventually asks me what I do for a living.

I tell her I work in the Navy.

"Old Navy you mean right?" Old Navy is a clothing store, so she assumed that I'm also a cashier or sales clerk or some shit.

"No, the military Navy", I responded.

"Don't they have a height requirement for that?"

She just had to go there right away. I told her, "There are women in the military and most of them are shorter than me, so not really."

My sister interjected and told her that she was being mean, she ended up apologizing. That was the first time my sister saw in action what she believed I was making up in my head.

She ended up asking other questions about the Navy but by that point I checked out of the conversation.

She genuinely thought that most military dudes are what you see in the media, 6'3" jacked white guys.

Basically what she did when she asked that question is reveal to me that the whole time she was talking to me, she was thinking about my height. Most women I talk to also think like that. It's as if there's a code going on in the back of their head that's consistently assessing the heights of men.

It actually sucks ass because I surpass her in every way. This girl in particular is a fucking wagie. She works minimum wage at a cosmetics section, lives in a box of an apartment and has a string of failed relationships and basically has a reputation for being the town bike. A string of failed relationships with Chads. No degree, nothing. The only thing she has going for her is her looks and that she's 5'9".

Meanwhile I'm University educated, make a great salary, am more physically fit than her and have enough money to put a down payment on a mortgage.

Yet, because of my height, not only did she not take me seriously when I mentioned my career, but she feels that she is better than me on account of me being short.

That is what sucks about being short, it will never not matter to women.

Last edited:
That’s a brutal story, OP. I would have flipped out if she had said that to me. Dumb fucking hoe.

Iirc it was the opposite some time ago. For example in ww2 they wouldn't take you if you were taller than 1.70m

man if you are making bank just make enough money and then retire to the philiphines.don't be like the several volcels we have around here.Also if chad didn't want her then she couldn't have really been that hot.

That’s a brutal story, OP. I would have flipped out if she had said that to me. Dumb fucking hoe.

There's typically nothing you say at that point that will change the situation. If I flipped out at her, I reveal that I'm insecure about my height and the blame can then easily go towards that. If I said nothing, it would be even worse.

Truth is that by saying that, she automatically disqualified me as a romantic partner, and as a person, based on my genetics. There's no getting around that.

Well, at least another female defended you insteadt of bursting out of laughter. And the whore apologized. It means they show some signs of respect. I've been through some real shit, you don't want to experience that.

Well, at least another female defended you insteadt of bursting out of laughter. And the whore apologized. It means they show some signs of respect. I've been through some real shit, you don't want to experience that.

I was lucky my sister was there and that she cares about me. Literally the only reason this girl apologized to me was because my sister interjected on my behalf. In any normal socializing situation, that would not be the case.

Government should pay height surgeries for any man below 6'. Manlets have it way too brutal

:whatfeels:
Marquis bailey 917a3294

how tall are you

Over for shortcels
Im sorry man wish ı could cut my leg and give a few inches to you

There's typically nothing you say at that point that will change the situation. If I flipped out at her, I reveal that I'm insecure about my height and the blame can then easily go towards that. If I said nothing, it would be even worse.

Truth is that by saying that, she automatically disqualified me as a romantic partner, and as a person, based on my genetics. There's no getting around that.
Are you actually short or just not 6'? What's your real barefoot height?

This is such a ragefuel. Can't you imagine, stupid worthless hole, there exists asian countries, most of their population is quite short and most of them have navies?

Most women I talk to also think like that. It's as if there's a code going on in the back of their head that's consistently assessing the heights of men.
Pretty much this. It's as if their mind is being polled to question your existence as a manlet. "Wait, a man can't be this short, can he? Are you sure you're a man? Of what use are you to me? You can't even reach the top shelf if I ask. I may well be able to lift more than you, and I'm a woman, it's amazing. I could beat you if I wanted."

Foids want short men DEAD. Because you can't even be useful to them in household.

Last edited:
Are you actually short or just not 6'? What's your real barefoot height?

Real barefoot height is 164.5cm on average. I'm 5'5". So yeah noticeably short.

I don't believe in the "It's over if you're under 6 ft" bullshit, you just need to be 5'10'.

Sorry man, all women are cunts.

Real barefoot height is 164.5cm on average. I'm 5'5". So yeah noticeably short.

I don't believe in the "It's over if you're under 6 ft" bullshit, you just need to be 5'10'.
Yeah I think 6' is a soft cutoff, maybe 5'10'' is acceptable, I larp as 5'10'' if I wear dress shoes, but this is v rare.

I guess you are saying 5'10 is acceptable in USA, so should be v acceptable in Asia, except my oneitis is 5'8'' :lul:.

Btw for seafarers wouldn't it make more sense to have a height maximum? Like I get u can't be a midget as you have to reach shit, but won't it make it pretty shitty in a submarine if there's a 6'3'', 250lb beast running around the corridors, bathrooms, etc?

She genuinely thought that most military dudes are what you see in the media, 6'3" jacked white guys.

This is what women mean when they say they love a man in uniform.
No uniform for your face.

And 6'3'' good looking white guys have been popular so long with women throughout the 2010s up to 2020. It's like the perfect height according to them.

Can't you unleash military grade weapons on soyciety?

Btw for seafarers wouldn't it make more sense to have a height maximum? Like I get u can't be a midget as you have to reach shit, but won't it make it pretty shitty in a submarine if there's a 6'3'', 250lb beast running around the corridors, bathrooms, etc?

There's no height maximum for a lot of occupations, but yes, for the most part being short is better on the sea as long as you're strong.

Heck, even in the Army, being short helps with a lot of logistical issues and in combat.

I think the only occupation that has a height maximum is a pilot, which is maxed at around 6'6".

Most JTF-2 or special operations units aren't that tall either, most are at about average height or smaller.

But yeah, when a girl says she wants a military dude, she means she wants a 6 ft military dude.

There's no height maximum for a lot of occupations, but yes, for the most part being short is better on the sea as long as you're strong.

Heck, even in the Army, being short helps with a lot of logistical issues and in combat.

I think the only occupation that has a height maximum is a pilot, which is maxed at around 6'6".

Most JTF-2 or special operations units aren't that tall either, most are at about average height or smaller.

But yeah, when a girl says she wants a military dude, she means she wants a 6 ft military dude.
Yeah I guess we have Michael Bay to thank for that.
Weird that every guy doesn't want genetically perfect 1 in 10 million, goddess proportioned Megan foxx/ random sports illustrated models though...

@mental_out please delete thread it has personal info thanks.

man if you are making bank just make enough money and then retire to the philiphines.don't be like the several volcels we have around here.Also if chad didn't want her then she couldn't have really been that hot.

High IQ suggestion, let's see if OP actually tries this or will continue to moan on an incel forum :feelshehe:

You should've dropped a cruise missile on her head.
Yeah I guess we have Michael Bay to thank for that.

If you like Michael Bay movies you are either

1) a 12-year-old
2) a drooling fucking retard

Last edited:
"YOU ARE A LOOSE CANNON, SAILOR!"