Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't trust unsigned love letters. Don't be naive, just be ugly.

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
I have always claimed to be a male without any type of physical attractiveness or/and charm but my innate lack of trust really helpt me in avoiding cringy and shitty impression.

During the first year of college, after the break between an hour of lesson and following one, as it ended, I went back to sit at my bench and I found a letter. I read it and there were written thousands of sweet and melanchonic things. The writer, a nameless one, claimed to be a girl who got caught "by my charm". She asked me to leave a letter of reply on the top of the desk as the lessons ended. I immediately realized it was the most hideous joke someone want to play to me, by the time I am and have always been really ugly. Creepy to say even though the letter had no name the print of a kiss as signature. I asked some people around for further informations but no one saw anything. One of the bitches said it was sure a type of joke and I have been good in not being caught. The letter ended up by being thrown in the trash bin.

Several months later, the day of my birth, I received another letter from the nameless in love. She wanted to wish me a happy birthday because she saw it on Facebook. She asked me the reason for my silence ("Because you are not real", i thought in my mind) and she was sorry because she was really interested in me. The letter ended up with the same request of leaving a reply on the desktop and the printed kiss. This time I didn't ask anyone for infos, I simply brought the letter to my house and some days later, as I met my friends, I showed them this letter and asked for their opinion. Of course they agreed with me as I said I was convinced it was a terrible and unfunny joke. This letter was trown away too.

What about this nameless lover? I never learnt whom she was and I have never given so much care. Maybe she had to be some retarded bitch willing to make fun of me thinking being ugly means being stupid too.

So this is my appeal for you, dudes: if someone ever write a nameless letter for you, an unsigned one, just throw it away. Don't be naive, just be ugly.

Last edited:
Who the fuck knows what their oneitis real signature looks like?

i used to write love letters to chads 1 week before valentine's day. it was a an anonymous mail.

high tier normie* he called me names in high-school.

just fucking lol

Hey hey hey hey, chill out niggas...I sent the thread by mistake before I finished to type it. I just edited. Please, be kind and read it all now.

Only non-chads write love letters. We're safe.

What if it was a real letter and you'll never know?

mogs me in getting love letters

What if it was a real letter and you'll never know?
Because I am a truecel and no mental sane nowadays female would write anything to me. Thinking more carefully, not ever an insane one.

chad or not , you handled the situation in the right way
it might have been a joke but also it might have been someone stalking you to mug you
if you responded they might have settled a date at 10pm sunday in an abandoned park and they'd have mugged and killed you

Of course. I try to imagine the face of that bitch who wanted to mock me as she realized she tried to do it to someone who is not enough stupid to caught in her net.
chad or not , you handled the situation in the right way
it might have been a joke but also it might have been someone stalking you to mug you
if you responded they might have settled a date at 10pm sunday in an abandoned park and they'd have mugged and killed you
without using too much creativity, if there was going to be a date it was going to be like the one I described in one of my previous post.