Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont wagecuck for minimum wage

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Please if you can get on neetbux do so wgaecucking for pennies is terrible im going to quit my job at the end of this month and neet for 4 months till i start college

Being an incel and wagecucking do not go hand in hand first of everybody in minimum wage is cliquey so if you dont fit in from the start its over. And the suicidefuel... everyone at my job is having sex with eachother and me? Left too rot and except it aswell i over hear the stupid foids laughing at me at work from a distance im that subhuman to them this is terrible this is my last minimum wage job i will ever have either moneymaxx properly or i will ldar my whole life
This life is already hell dont be a wagecuck for pennies especially as an incel and ive been wagecucking on and off for a few years

i have no choice as i'm doing military conscription as a administrator till 2022 feb
most of you mog me unless you're from 3rd world nations

im going to get welfare I srsly cant work

just ldar, your life was over the moment u were born. wageslaving is just unnecessary stress.

not every country provides neetbux if you’re not retarded or disabled
JuST geT oN neEtBux BruO xD

Please if you can get on neetbux do so wgaecucking for pennies is terrible im going to quit my job at the end of this month and neet for 4 months till i start college

Being an incel and wagecucking do not go hand in hand first of everybody in minimum wage is cliquey so if you dont fit in from the start its over. And the suicidefuel... everyone at my job is having sex with eachother and me? Left too rot and except it aswell i over hear the stupid foids laughing at me at work from a distance im that subhuman to them this is terrible this is my last minimum wage job i will ever have either moneymaxx properly or i will ldar my whole life
This life is already hell dont be a wagecuck for pennies especially as an incel and ive been wagecucking on and off for a few years

Make sure you take a shit on your boss' coat. Maybe also take a shit all over the washroom and also light that on fire.

Let me introduce you to the NoChoicePill my dear brocel. I am a wagecuck because I cannot go NEET and I have no other choice.