Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy don't want any hate in my heart anymore guys I just want hugs - forget celibacy,what's the broader just lacking even non-romantic intimacy with girl?

This most definitely is soy
I don't agree that it's soy to want to hug a girl, it's just soy to not understand that foids can give disingenuous hugs and not respect you, and that some foids' hugs aren't worth much if they haven't earned your respect

Vice versa I guess but I think chad's foids get value for genetics while the feats we'd need to qualify our hugs having worth are unrealistic

JFL how do you even know that you don't want sex?
I will remain angry until cucks realize non chads are entitled to pussy, and we don't have to pay taxes.

I will remain angry until cucks realize non chads are entitled to pussy, and we don't have to pay taxes.
Nobody has to pay taxes: you can opt not to pay them but go to debtor's prison if you're in arrears after earning lots of money and dodging them.

As for pussy entitlement: any kind of entitlement is artifice so this is a subjective concept.

Reasonably speaking in past if you married a woman you're entitled to her pussy: it's what she agreed to provide you.

Without such contract we can only say that marriage and monogamy are beneficial and a natural order that ought to be.

If you orbit them and shower them in validation and attention for long enough, you MIGHT get a hug. But just know that she already has hundreds of other orbiters competing for that same hug, so you would need to outdo them too :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

until cucks realize
been thinking, since cuck/cuckold is a verb and people it's done to are cuckolded/cucked then shouldn't the plural form of the noun derived from it be "cuckeds" or "cuckoldeds" ?

victims of murder are "the murdered" in either singular or plural though I think so I could be wrong about adding an S

been thinking, since cuck/cuckold is a verb and people it's done to are cuckolded/cucked then shouldn't the plural form of the noun derived from it be "cuckeds" or "cuckoldeds" ?

victims of murder are "the murdered" in either singular or plural though I think so I could be wrong about adding an S
Cuckhold is a noun and Cuck is the shortened word of it.

Cuckhold is a noun and Cuck is the shortened word of it.
If your rebuttal is that cuckold was a noun before it was a verb I think you're prob right about that.
I'm never 100% sure though because dated examples of word use aren't necessarily the earliest in existence.

Makes me wonder what the first instance of it was when used as a verb.

Doing these kind of searches in books requires some finesse since you have to tailor it to exclude noun use.

This means either omitting paired preceding articles (minus "a cuckold" or "the cuckold") or conjugating it ("he cuckolded" "she cuckolded" "was cuckolded")

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back