Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't want to NEET anymore

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
ever since It came out that the biggest NEET in this site is a degenerate faggot, I am now ashamed to call myself neet. I'm already filling the papers to join university for computer science. Im 23 now so I think i can land a good job by 27. Its near to my home , not expensive and whatever costs will be taken care of by my parents. Actually i was planning this for long time but now im serious about it jfl

Last edited:
Do you need to pass an exam for that?

thinking of doing the same tbh..

Do you need to pass an exam for that?
yes there is an entrance test. but its not that hard.It consists of logical reasoning , maths and some computer related questions.
its not a 4 year engineering degree , but its similar and i can get a job in some company after finishing it

Studymaxing is the way to go

I’m applying for a job at mcdonalds right now

Well good luck man. NEET is something I would only wanna do temporarily tbh

JFL @ giving up one of the few lifestyles tolerable to incels simply because another NEET turned out to be a tranny fucker

JFL @ giving up one of the few lifestyles tolerable to incels simply because another NEET turned out to be a tranny fucker

I’m applying for a job at mcdonalds right now
I think im not gonna wageslave bro

This. NEET lifestyle it's a blessing that very few people enjoy. Wagecucking it's torture especially if you're an incel and you don't have any skill or talent, like myself.

NEETed for 3 years and rotted my soul away boyos.. I cant take it anymoree aaarggh :feelsrope::feelspuke:

The only time when it is better to be a studycuck than a NEET tbh.

This. NEET lifestyle it's a blessing that very few people enjoy. Wagecucking it's torture especially if you're an incel and you don't have any skill or talent, like myself.

Actually it's the exact opposite your never gonna be happy a neet happiness is action rest is their after you finished action the formula for happiness should literally just be work/satisfaction=happiness i'm not saying work is fun not at all but it's better that than you doing nothing

Actually it's the exact opposite your never gonna be happy a neet happiness is action rest is their after you finished action the formula for happiness should literally just be work/satisfaction=happiness i'm not saying work is fun not at all but it's better that than you doing nothing
It's the only option that I have. Without talents I can only LDAR in my home. If my parents kick me out of home I would rope in that moment ngl.

It's the only option that I have. Without talents I can only LDAR in my home. If my parents kick me out of home I would rope in that moment ngl.

Dude happiness is the purpose of life neet won't bring happiness girl's should no longer be the purpose they are a useless inconvenience same with people i realized this black pilled with a conversation with a normie acquaintance they only speak to you when they think they can gain something they never go out of their way to be nice no they just use you if i could get something that could kill interest all together you think i woudn't take it ? also i have no talent no one does talent is a habit all talent alway's stem's from child hood practice start practicing know and make friend's with non normie's cause normies are boring and they will drag you down you need to be making friend's with those you understand unfortunately i haven't found it yet

Dude happiness is the purpose of life neet won't bring happiness
Happiness is something that I would never have because of my inferior genes.

girl's should no longer be the purpose they are a useless inconvenience
I've tried MGTOW before, it's just coping. I really need affection and love from a foid, but this will never happen to me.

make friend's with non normie's cause normies are boring and they will drag you down you need to be making friend's with those you understand unfortunately i haven't found it yet
My brother is my only friend that I have, he's as incel as me.

ever since It came out that the biggest NEET in this site is a degenerate faggot, I am now ashamed to call myself neet. I'm already filling the papers to join university for computer science. Im 23 now so I think i can land a good job by 27. Its near to my home , not expensive and whatever costs will be taken care of by my parents. Actually i was planning this for long time but now im serious about it jfl

TFW the forum serves as an amazing motivator

So proud of you man. You go get that shit

Happiness is something that I would never have because of my inferior genes.

That is cope don't even dare claim i'm coping cause it's hard to take action saying it's all genes is the easy way out who is really coping here.

I've tried MGTOW before, it's just coping. I really need affection and love from a foid, but this will never happen to me.

I no longer even want that i've talked to normies it's incredibly bland their is no soul no youth to it no passion it's all pessimism disguised as good fun i just want a pill that can kill all attraction mgtow is not cope but it's hard with the human biology that i agree with.

My brother is my only friend that I have, he's as incel as me.

Well atleast try and connect with him if he isn't a normie he's alway's got your back i don't even want women i coped with wanting it to cover up the pain of knowing no one truly cares about me i just wanted a target to blame i've know realized both suck both are equally as evil and as boring as each other i'm no longer interested however i do care about people on here cause their not normie's their not boring

Nice, do your best man.

with job u can have more cops :feelstrash: :feelsokman:

lmao at the notion that NEET's trannyfucking was the final push you needed to do better in life. Sounds like seeing NEET banging that tranny was your rock bottom. Maybe gutter tier degeneracy can serve a purpose after all.

Good luck man. When it comes to work, there's really no expiry on when it's worthwhile. You can work until you're 70 if you want. So even if you didn't get a good job until 40, it would still provide 30 years of copefuel. You're certainly young enough to still give it a try.

You can work until you're 70 if you want. So even if you didn't get a good job until 40, it would still provide 30 years of copefuel. You're certainly young enough to still give it a try.

thnx bro... that is some good lifefuel

Become a wagecuck then.
I will NEETmaxxx for the next years to come.
If WW3 does happen, i will have the time of my life watching the whole world burning to shreds.