Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't watch gore

Sincere

Sincere

Sincerely Yours
-
Why do some of you guys watch gore? I don't get it.

Gore is not good for your mental health. I used to watch bestgore a lot but it made me more depressed and paranoid.

Watch cute puppies instead:

View: https://youtu.be/B1CPE6WWsAQ

Mods, explain why we are letting a foid/cuck on the forums

Mods, explain why we are letting a foid/cuck on the forums
Cuz I'm not a foid
Chr5k

Because it makes me horny

Watching gore helped me healing the ptsd,l I got from my bad dreams.

why tf is this bitch back holy shit I thought they banned @Sincere
She got one of her orbiters to send her a personalized voice message to use for the mods

Stfu roastie, gore is based

This thread is really fucking gay tbh

Mental_out: this is just a guy with a weird posting style, totally not a faggot femppsting tihi

Mental_out: this is just a guy with a weird posting style, totally not a faggot femppsting tihi
I like how it has gotten more emboldened as mods are incapable of taking action

I like how it has gotten more emboldened as mods are incapable of taking action
So my hand picture and my vocaroo is not enough? Fuck off. I'm staying here forEVER bitch :cool: :feelzez:

Using heart and roll eyes emojis when many members already suspect you of being a foid is pretty bold behavior tbh
Not something you'd do to try and de-escalate the situation but something you'd do if you crave attention.
I was mainly talking about this thread itself. The troll wants to rub it in our faces that its still not banned. Therefore the pupperino thread

I was mainly talking about this thread itself. The troll wants to rub it in our faces that its still not banned. Therefore the pupperino thread
omg lol you guys are so heckin paranoid. I'm not trolling anyone. This is how I am in real life tryna be positive. You guys are making conspiracy theories about me its so funny omlll

Why do some of you guys watch gore? I don't get it.

Gore is not good for your mental health. I used to watch bestgore a lot but it made me more depressed and paranoid.

Watch cute puppies instead:

How about gore + dogs? That sounds wonderful.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
View: https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=0f0_1472566352

I fucking hate dogs. All of them should be brutally murdered.

video is ok but OP is a faggot

Yeah foid or not continuing these kinds of feminine type threads language is really troll like tbh
Every place has a certain culture that members are expected to abide to and not adhering to it even after it's been pointed out is really suspect ngl
Yeah and what is the "culture" here? I'm on lounge talking about my life and my opinions. I believe in blackpill so idk what you're saying dumdum

Yeah foid or not continuing these kinds of feminine type threads language is really troll like tbh
Every place has a certain culture that members are expected to abide to and not adhering to it even after it's been pointed out is really suspect ngl
You can tell difference between a genuinely retarded user and someone trying to troll. Its pretty obvious with this one. You can see that op is not completely oblivious of the culture here or the users. He is doing this on purpose