Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DONT WATCH THE MOVIE 'KIDS'

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The entire movie is EVERYTHING you missed out on. The opening shot is nasty teen smooching, a degenerate skinny chadlite about to take stacey virginity on a closeup for 4 mins straight. Its about TEENS IN NEW YORK THAT SPREAD AIDS TO VIRGINS. I don't need to say anything more. No other movie can just make you feel the lustful outrage at not having had teen sex.

I can count on my hands the number of shows or movies I went out of my way to watch. So this only affirms me to stay away from normalscum bullshit.

I wasn’t planning to

have seen it a couple of times. the protagonist "telly" is incel tier as well which makes it even more brutal imo

have seen it a couple of times. the protagonist "telly" is incel tier as well which makes it even more brutal imo
I think the actor complained he got nowhere as much action IRL. His career as an actor also tanked after that role.

I think the actor complained he got nowhere as much action IRL. His career as an actor also tanked after that role.
even though it was such a successful movie, only two of the foids were able to have a successful acting career. go figure

If I see someone knowingly infect kids with AIDS, I'm not gonna be like "Damn, I wish that was me."

Already seen it. And I missed out on everything.

ok i wont, thanks for the heads up

I wasn't going to watch it anyway

@SlayerSlayer

Thoughts on this scene?

Didnt want to watch it tbh

@SlayerSlayer

Thoughts on this scene?

COMMENTS TURNED OFF.

1. This is realistic female locker room talk all foids have, that they deny having.
2. You can never make a film like this anymore, unless you throw in a tranny or something to make up for it (like that HBO show Euphoria). As ragefuel as the film is, I admire the vision of it. It very much had a pervy Larry Clark point-of-view exemplified in how the camera drifts to Rosario Dawsons crotch to exemplify that men get bored and need to gaze at a crotch once in a while. By Larry Clark POV, I mean, a point of view of someone clearly obsessed with teen sex. He does this shit in most of his films, especially Bully, which is just as rage inducing. People who worked on the film look back at the experience admirably, even though Larry Clark is known to be a blatant perv. I think he got away with not getting #MeTooed, because he was so upfront about his sleaziness, you're clearly at fault if you decided to stick around the guy.
3. I remember at the time, everyone said the film was controversial because it was realistic. That entire idea is completely laughably dated from the male perspective (if you look like the male lead actors). It's somewhat realistic if you are a Stacey. I think this film still holds up as the ultimate incel fantasy movie, in that this film is really about everything an incel wants in life, but can't have. Complete reckless youthful freedom, and CONSTANT NON-STOP TEEN SEX.

Last edited:
I heard it was CP so I never bothered.

i don't watch movies anyway