Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Don't worry about now. Things will get better when you're older

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Copus Maximus.

It won't. You're behind and you're just gonna fall even further behind your peers.

This world will always be comparing you against others even if you put your head in the sand.

They say this because there is no come back to this. Maybe aliens will come down and make me a Chad in the future? Who knows ngl.

Biological clock begs to differ with them.

Things don't get better, they get worse. With increasing age, you have reduction in attractiveness, diminishing body performance from HGH and T going down. Also, the weight of your past failures weigh on you like heavy baggage. Then you have increasing chances of acquiring diseases.

I will recommed intermitted fasting and gymmaxing to slow aging proccess , and increase T levels .

Worrying is a good thing and parents wh do this to their children are only hurting them

Maybe aliens will come down and make me a Chad
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Elliot Rodger
:soy:

Things will get better
when you’re dead

You stop giving a fuck about several things and gives you a peace of mind,in that sense it's definitely better for your mental health.

You stop giving a fuck about several things and gives you a peace of mind,in that sense it's definitely better for your mental health.

for the short term. But later when you decide to pursue them and can't because you're so far behind you will be upset

for the short term. But later when you decide to pursue them and can't because you're so far behind you will be upset
Depends on what we're talking about,if it's about being in a relationship I sure have no regrets because I know I tried a lot of times.

Depends on what we're talking about,if it's about being in a relationship I sure have no regrets because I know I tried a lot of times.

when did you pursue these?

when did you pursue these?
What? Relationships? I was still underage when I already realised how fucked up my situation was,but I was too much of a beta orbiter to accept it and still pursued foids.

What? Relationships? I was still underage when I already realised how fucked up my situation was,but I was too much of a beta orbiter to accept it and still pursued foids.

Yeah I didn't really try until college because of my acne. i kinda wish i fixed my acne at a younger age, maybe I coul've gotten something in high school but I was too focused on my studies

With time only get worse

I used to get told that alot as a kid.

it only gets better after death i hope

Dont forget about the healthpill. Loneliness was proven to be more unhealthy than smoking and obesity COMBINED, it will devastate you with time. Also, imagine getting some serious illness like cancer without any support from your family. That support is the reason most people beat the cancer or whatever. But you will be facing it all alone.
As you get older, it will only get more and more brutal

Mother Nature cursed you and Father Time take no prisoner.

Life is linear, there are those who success and the others who don't will keep losing.

That is such retarded bullshit and I don't know how anyone could believe it. Try telling that to a football player or an olympic athlete.

It gets much, MUCH worse with age. If you stay an incel your doomed to an escalating life of horror.

Yeah right.
Then I'm ugly AND old. Why, thank you so much for that tip.