Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't worry bro, you still have time, I started dating in my 30s and now I'm happily married!"

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
"It doesn't matter that my wife had 50 times more partners than I did and she thinks about her chad ex(es) every time we're having sex. Past is past bro! It doesn't matter she will cheat on me and than take away half of my stuff bro!"

Seriously fuck all those cucks giving women free pass to do whatever she wants in her youth. Imagine if society treated heroin usage the same as casual sex. I mean both give you instant pleasure right? Your body your choice remember?
JFL at people who get married with non-virgin woman. It's the biggest cuckold thing I can think of.

The western society is doomed
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Seriously fuck all those cucks giving women free pass to do whatever she wants in her youth
They'd rather live a bluepilled existence of coping, than to wake up to the harsh reality of the blackpill. I don't blame them, swallowing such a pill after 30 can be lethal to one's ego.

They'd rather live a bluepilled existence of coping, than to wake up to the harsh reality of the blackpill. I don't blame them, swallowing such a pill after 30 can be lethal to one's ego.
Mogs me tbh.

Those marriages are future horror stories without a doubt. They wouldn't be soapboxing to incels about how great their "ascension" is if there wasn't something ugly lurking beneath the surface.

honk honk
welcome to the clown world

Those marriages are future horror stories without a doubt. They wouldn't be soapboxing to incels about how great their "ascension" is if there wasn't something ugly lurking beneath the surface.
You are right
They would be enjoying their relationship

OP we are the minority it seems with that thinking.

This is basically the best thing that could happen to us. Marry an obese landwhale with a pussy like a 5 day old half eaten cheeseburger when we’re 40.

In 30 sure is best and easiest time to get prime virgin teen waifu

Remember kids, better incel than :bluepill:cuck

Wish there were more comics.

The (implicit) theory that backs this blue pill behavior is that - anything is fine as long as it is about creating(chad)/sustaining(beta cuck) the next generation (kids).

That's why judges condone women and give suspended sentences.

Just betabuxx a 40 yo roastie with 3 kids bro

Good comparison to heroin addiction. Most junkies idealize and attach a lot of emotion to their first/earliest times getting high while hating the rest.

BTW do you guys follow the Prince Henry/Meghan Markle fiasco ? :feelsPop:

I knew this shit would be a disaster, but man it went fast, and I bet that's just the beginning.

"It doesn't matter that my wife had 50 times more partners than I did and she thinks about her chad ex(es) every time we're having sex. Past is past bro! It doesn't matter she will cheat on me and than take away half of my stuff bro!"

Seriously fuck all those cucks giving women free pass to do whatever she wants in her youth. Imagine if society treated heroin usage the same as casual sex. I mean both give you instant pleasure right? Your body your choice remember?
JFL at people who get married with non-virgin woman. It's the biggest cuckold thing I can think of.
You will accept anything if you accept that.
BTW do you guys follow the Prince Henry/Meghan Markle fiasco ? I knew this shit would be a disaster, but man it went fast, and I bet that's just the beginning.
Yes lol.

Being cucked is like staring death in the eyes and seeing your own reflection looking back at you smiling.

Just settle for a public toilet bro!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back