Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "don't worry! it's completely normal not to have a girlfriend! don't fret over it"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
this is something i hear normies say time to time to try and make it seem like inceldom isn't a real problem. it's phrased in a way which makes it seem like they are trying to reassure you; as if inceldom is a completely normal and natural state for men. they say things like "most guys struggle to get a girlfriend!" as if to say "don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with being incel".

this sounds compassionate but in reality it is just gaslighting to make it seem like you're a retard for listening to your biology. just because lots of men suffer from involuntary celibacy, it DOESNT mean it is something normal/natural. all it means is that their is an EPIDEMIC of loneliness and sexlessness among men in our society which needs serious attention. it's like saying to a starving child in africa "don't worry about being hungry! most people in your country are hungry, it's completely normal". don't fall for this shit guys.

The best part is when they tell wizards online that they're still young jfl, "30+ isn't even that old bro"

Meanwhile irl they'd look at those same people like freaks if they found out their virgin status
they say things like "most guys struggle to get a girlfriend!" as if to say "don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with being incel".
Being rejected every now and then is normal, it even happens to chad.

But what about the people who have only known rejection and nothing else? that's what those people don't understand.

The gas lighting & hypocrisy is what really fucks me off no end.

Well, in a sense it is normal and natural. 60% of men in human history didn't reproduce.

Being rejected every now and then is normal, it even happens to chad.
This only applies if the girl chad went for already had a chad BF for herself. Anything else is cope.

It's like whispering "sweet nothings" into the ear of a dying man.

it's like saying to a starving child in africa "don't worry about being hungry! most people in your country are hungry, it's completely normal".

This only applies if the girl chad went for already had a chad BF for herself. Anything else is cope.
Of course, chad gets mogged by bigger chads

Based and high IQ thread.

I remember telling my dad that not having a gf in high school was bad, and he said "lots of boys don't have gfs" and I said "yes, the losers". he was speechless

it's normal to not have a girlfriend for maybe 1 year. not 25.

this is something i hear normies say time to time to try and make it seem like inceldom isn't a real problem. it's phrased in a way which makes it seem like they are trying to reassure you; as if inceldom is a completely normal and natural state for men. they say things like "most guys struggle to get a girlfriend!" as if to say "don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with being incel".

this sounds compassionate but in reality it is just gaslighting to make it seem like you're a retard for listening to your biology. just because lots of men suffer from involuntary celibacy, it DOESNT mean it is something normal/natural. all it means is that their is an EPIDEMIC of loneliness and sexlessness among men in our society which needs serious attention. it's like saying to a starving child in africa "don't worry about being hungry! most people in your country are hungry, it's completely normal". don't fall for this shit guys.
Normies tend to cope a lot and are most likely Incels themselves
"Just think it's normal for a man to not have a girlfriend to bring in the next generation of kids to continue society bro!"
Absolute state of normies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back