Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dont you despise pregnant women?

ngl...this thread is kinda pathetic...

I love taking their special seats in public transport lol

Says the guy whose sig is a LARP to "fit in". You LARPed too hard with 5'2 and 4.5" dick. You also didn't mention your 6.5 + face.
Nigga told me he was a 3 what a troll.

Congratulations. You made it to IT.

No, quite the opposite. I find them cute for some messed up reason.

I even had sex with two pregnant hookers and I enjoyed the hell out of it. Roast me :fire:

Do pregnant hookers cost more or less than regular hookers? That sounds interesting.

I do, I hate that theyre treated as if they matter and that you are expected to get up and give up your seat so they wont have to stand; why show respect to a woman whos carrying another mans child?

Also when they announce it and everyone congratulates then WTF, youre literally congratulating a woman that she let a guy come bareback into her, are you serious? CONGRATULATIONS FOR LETTING YOUR HUSBAND CREAMPIE YOU!!!

All pregnant women deserve to fall down a flight of stairs and lose their baby, even then their pain wouldnt come close to our pain

FUCK THEM
I agree with everything but that. Getting creampied by her husband is her fucking job. Problem is most of them are not pregnant by their husbands. Its by some fucking rando.

Do pregnant hookers cost more or less than regular hookers? That sounds interesting.
There's probably some fetish hookers who charge more. The ones I got were just at the regular brothel lol and charged regular prices. First one was like 6th month or so, big belly etc. the other one was just a few weeks pregnant.

Like your dad did to your mum? Remember that, your dad ravaged your mum in a 6 inch fit of lust and passion.
Nah, my parents marriage was kind of almost arranged, so I doubt there was passion involved, it was probably surgical AF. They pretty much married because they were alone and soon to be 30. My dad used to be a turbo incel while my mom ended up alone because of playing hard to get

Theyre in a dead bedroom now JFL

I do, I hate that theyre treated as if they matter and that you are expected to get up and give up your seat so they wont have to stand; why show respect to a woman whos carrying another mans child?

FUCK THEM

exactly. You are seen as a monster if you do not offer them your seat or shit. The pregnant fucks have the freedom to abort the kid if they want to. Then why is it a crime to not offer her a seat, if it is because of the unborn kid she is carrying around?

I once read that a woman had many babies - not because she was a good mother, but because she loved the feeling of being pregnant, how she got treated with special attention. Femoids are fucking stupid. Don't bring any more fucking people into this fucked up world!

I must admit, it's very tempting to sucker punch them in the stomach. ;-)
Why though? I gotta say to this that you are a fucking cunt. I do not condone unnecessary cruelty to babies and kids.

low iq is an understatement for this thread

Also when they announce it and everyone congratulates then WTF, youre literally congratulating a woman that she let a guy come bareback into her, are you serious? CONGRATULATIONS FOR LETTING YOUR HUSBAND CREAMPIE YOU!!!

All pregnant women deserve to fall down a flight of stairs and lose their baby, even then their pain wouldnt come close to our pain

FUCK THEM
i don't give my seat up for anyone let alone a pump 'n dumped whore holding chad's baby

Why though? I gotta say to this that you are a fucking cunt. I do not condone unnecessary cruelty to babies and kids.
For a second I thought you were serious, then I saw your avatar. Ha! ;-)

They're gross.

I despise pregnant women. You're not special or more important.

Nah, my parents marriage was kind of almost arranged, so I doubt there was passion involved, it was probably surgical AF. They pretty much married because they were alone and soon to be 30. My dad used to be a turbo incel while my mom ended up alone because of playing hard to get

Theyre in a dead bedroom now JFL

lol

I am scared of them, I think they fear that their baby is gonna look like me and become a loser too

Yes, outside of the women in my family I don't respect them at all. Get out of my sight, I owe you nothing pregnant foids.

Nah, pregnancy ruins their body while age and raising kids ruins their face so that makes me kinda happy. I just hope they have an incel son and realise how shitty life can be for some.

absolutely agree

They certainly look weird

theyre doing something so pbysically exhauating and essential to the humam race so yes, you fucking tard, give up your seat.

Normal, social and incel. "Incel" doesn't imply being a social retard.
It does you fucking retard. Fucking is a social interaction. The shit you bitch about all day is a social action. Don't make up bullshit when you are too fucking stupid to use the already over-simplified blanket language being applied here.

Last edited:
Seeing a pregnant woman makes me feel pity for a possible future incel in this "era" of hypergamy.

It does you fucking retard. Fucking is a social interaction. The shit you bitch about all day is a social action. Don't make up bullshit when you are too fucking stupid to use the already over-simplified blanket language being applied here.

INVOLUNTARY
CELIBACY

explain the bit about being a social retard

stop projecting