Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dont you find a funny that women are such whores fuck with 100s of men, but would rather rope than give us a pity fuck?

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
I could live better with the whoredom of women tbh if I would get a crumb out of it, but no never.what is your stance on this?

Because the 100’s of men are chads and high tier normies

Good evening I hate women

Buenas tardes yo odio mujeres

Last edited:
Its not funny its enraging

A pity fuck? Are you sure you can't get one? I've never had one, but no one here really talks about a "pity fuck."

A pity fuck? Are you sure you can't get one? I've never had one, but no one here really talks about a "pity fuck."
I have a Norwood manlet chincel buddy that has had pity sex! But only from cunts that owed him big money... I mean several hundred dollars (usd) at a time. They were fat. One was an obese MENSA bitch! (That couldn't even balance her checkbook! Lol)

Eventually, they all stopped pity fucking him after their debt got in the thousands... Then they ignored him, or moved...

I would say my stance but the mods wouldn't like it. I hope, just from that, you can imagine what it is.

It's one of the most loathsome things about them. It's insulting as fuck when literal sluts can't bring themselves to fuck you yet give it up to NPC randoms like it's nothing. I guess it's because "we don't have game bro :soy: :feelstastyman:".
Because the 100’s of men are chads and high tier normies

It's one of the most loathsome things about them. It's insulting as fuck when literal sluts can't bring themselves to fuck you yet give it up to NPC randoms like it's nothing. I guess it's because "we don't have game bro :soy: :feelstastyman:".
cope, those "npc randoms" have good genetics while we're worthless human garbage

cope, those "npc randoms" have good genetics while we're worthless human garbage
I already acknowledged that with the quote I posted below my comment. Also women and their judgment are flawed. Better "worthless human garbage" incel than cuck in denial.

Last edited:
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
I could live better with the whoredom of women tbh if I would get a crumb out of it, but no never.what is your stance on this?

If someone just pity fucked ER and Alex lives could have been saved. They never want to talk about that.

Foids could save lives. But they enjoy our suffering.

Holes are degenerate pieces of shit

would rather rope than give us a pity fuck
Not actually true OP. Women who casually talk about 'rather die' suicide are just LARPing. They compose a very small minority of suicides, and most of those were just accidentally killing themselves when they just wanted to do a fake attempt for attention but fucked it up.

Is kinda depressing to know is over

Sexual selection at its worst.