Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you get so mad sometimes

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
that u wanna punch someone? I know @Indari can relate. Ffs at being born skinny low T looking piece of shit that everyone acts towards u like u r worth shit. I wish I was 6'2 high T looking prettyboy so nobody would joke about me like I am some fucking shit. All I want is good looks, life is so fucking unfair so fucking unfair. No qt girl awaits me after I am done wagecucking, no friends to hang out with and have fun. How do normiegags expect me to feel when my serotonin levels is abysmal? Seriously society brought my serotonin levels that low that I just wanna kms sometimes or go ER on someone. If not weed I would've probs hurt myself. Hopefully I am gonna start gymcelling and ewhoring soon and stop weed then maybe I will get some serotonin from moneymaxxing and letting out my anger in gym. Why does this gipsy at work talk to me like I am so low iq dont understanf shit? Why this fucker yesterday was walking slowly on the road while looking at me? I wish I was low inhib enough to give him a death stare but I kept looking straight and just sped up few cms of him being next to my car while imagining running this fucker over. Im so done, I get so mad at work because I have no true friends, no girl waits for me till I finish wageucking, I have shit mongoloid chin that makes me look extrmely low T, flat maxilla and long philtrum and fucking lower eyelid retraction that makes me look like a serial killer. Im so fucking done not being good looking, im so fucking done with this society and the thing is u fuckers and me retard incldudrd would all act the same way if we looked different or if we were born foids. This whole fucking universe is just a hiearchical joke

I get mad, but I don't get "punch someone" mad. I get "How do I reach these keeds" mad.

Why this fucker yesterday was walking slowly on the road while looking at me?
Is this how those Russia road rage videos happen?

I wonder if Aliens are also so looks based as human race.