Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't you guys think (((AM))) was suspicious as fuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was barely active on incel forums n all dat

And in his interview he said the most basic stereotypical things that a normie would think an incel would say

Like stuff like "muh beta uprising" and "it's time we incels get revenge on all the chads and stacies!!"

Everything he said and the information about him is all so fucking shallow

And almost everyone here has said that in his interview he acted like a fucking retard

It's like he's perfect for what (((they))) would like NPCs to think of incels

Instead of ER who was actually high IQ and (((they))) don't want ppl becoming blackpilled and actually understanding incels from reading his manifesto ting

01a Sprinter

no AM was based. Most based incel. Lol'd at his interviews for very long I did. I will make a van transportation company and call it minassianvans

Pretty sure AM was just that autistic that he took those memes literally.

I think you're on to something...

maybe its all a scheme , maybe its all planned

the terror attacks , the forums , all run by intelligence

idk

Probably was a governemnt plant
Several things here don't add up.

1) He claims to have personally talked to both Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer, just by pure chance. Neither Rodger nor Mercer had any notoriety prior to their acts, making the odds of him happening to have talked to both of them personally astronomically slim.

2) He claims to have met Elliot Rodger on Reddit, despite the fact that there are no known Reddit accounts used by Elliot Rodger, and zero evidence Elliot ever used Reddit. A lot of people have done digging into Elliot's internet history and even accounts he briefly used on obscure websites were located, yet no sign of a Reddit account. This is especially peculiar considering how Elliot made little to no effort to hide his identity online.

3) At around 7:40 when the interrogator asks how he met elliot his response was "because....on um, on uh.....we uh private messaged each other on uh reddit". This question made him more hesitant and nervous than any other, suggesting he's lying.

I don't trust (((PM))) either!

Pretty sure AM was just that autistic that he took those memes literally.
Ye that's likely

It's weird tho cuz he was like 27

Ik he had autism but surely u gotta be more mature at that age even with autism

The more likely scenario is that he was just a dumbass.

But being a false flag agent is certainly possible. Not much false flagging happening in Canada from I've looked into.

The more likely scenario is that he was just a dumbass.

But being a false flag agent is certainly possible. Not much false flagging happening in Canada from I've looked into.
Does Canada have any (((agency))) like the US has the CIA?

Or does the CIA have power in Canada too

no AM was based. Most based incel. Lol'd at his interviews for very long I did. I will make a van transportation company and call it minassianvans

His interrogation sounded a little scripted but we‘ll never know for certain, apparently his court case got postponed because of the virus

His interrogation sounded a little scripted but we‘ll never know for certain, apparently his court case got postponed because of the virus
Ye his trial thingy is in November

Does Canada have any (((agency))) like the US has the CIA?

Or does the CIA have power in Canada too

Man, some of you guys need to read a little. Every country has a security agency, just as every house has a front door and lock.

The CIA has no power in Canada, but they do operate there both overtly with cooperation from the national agency and covertly. It would be embarrassing for Langley to have to Call Ottawa and explain to them what their clandops officer was doing.

PM is a bit less suspicious I’d say. AM means it’s day time, but not necessarily light outside.