Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you hate celebrities?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Hyper NT, hyper sociable, physically attractive cunts. 99% of the people who are famous got there because of who they know, not what they can do, and that usually entails having rich,connected parents (born into it) or having rich friends (born attractive and NT so you are "popular").

I especially hate this whole culture of the 21st century where anybody famous is treated like a king, like they're so fucking special. The only people deserving of being "famous" are exactly the ones we never hear of, the underpaid genius that was exploited his entire life and died without a penny.

I also hate with a fiery passion both rich people and politicians, but that's another story

Most of them are just famous because they were born with the correct bone shape/size

the only internet celery i like is Jason Genova

hue hue hue it goofy

I hate their virtue signaling.

For me they are regular people. I don't hate them. Imagine you will do something remarkable and become a celebrity too.

if you mean Hollywood celebrities, 1/2 of those hyper caked up foids are trannys. Take the TrannyPill, choo choo.

Last edited:
I like to "Roast" them, like The Friar's Club.

My least favorite celebrities are the ones like the Kardashians, who literally don't do anything but look attractive and that's enough to be rich and famous.

I'm with you. Fuck celebrities!

Honestly, fuck Hollywood Celebrities. They're horrible role models for people today.

You pretty much have to be born in california to be a celebrity

If youre a bbc rapper I guess detroit or jew york is fine then too

They offer almost nothing to society. It's the second most useless profession after models.

I hate celebrities too. They are living all the time happy and like monarchs.
I hate too ppl that support them.

I don’t even think about them

My favorite celebrities are a minority in hollywood, the ones that prove their worth by acting and not just looking hot for the camera. Ones you don't see in braindead pop culture type shows and movies.
For me they are regular people. I don't hate them. Imagine you will do something remarkable and become a celebrity too.
Moron, most get by on appearance and status, with average acting at best.

normies wont stop blabbering about them

I don't hate them, but I refuse to accept some actors and singers as the absolute peak of human social achievement.
In Rome the Actors had masks on and it was generally seen as a less desireable profession. In Rome the Generals with their Triumphs were probably as popular as A-list actors today. But I also doubt that we had quite this consumerist mentality of absolute euphoria, when we see some guy we recongize from a movie somewhere.

Starting since Weimar Germany, the jewish movie industry devours beautiful white european women and absolutely debases them. What we see on big screen are the few succesful ones, but what we don't see are the hordes of irreversibly tainted women, that were sexually abused and left in ditches. I can't morally support such a disgusting industry.