Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't you hate when normies say that a girlfriend won't resolve all of our problems?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
It's annoying because it's ultimately a strawman. I don't think that a girlfriend will completely fix me, not a chance jfl. At this point I have so many emotional problems that I doubt they'll ever be fully resolved no matter what I do. But being able to have intimate physical contact with a female and get sex would give me a huge boost to at least try my best. It would give me something to look forward to and actually enjoy in life.

Normies who say this shit don't realize that their issues would be compounded by being khhvs well into adulthood, if they never got affection of this sort in their lives. They can't even imagine it, which is why they can't understand how devastating it is to your mood and motivation.

Let them bark.

Its like telling a starving African child that having a daily supply of food won't make their lives perfect, well yeah no shit but it sure as hell will improve it.

Fucking normies might as well go to some starving children in Africa and say "don't bother eating or drinking, it's overrated. I know cozI do it 3 times a day."

Its like telling a starving African child that having a daily supply of food won't make their lives perfect, well yeah no shit but it sure as hell will improve it.

It's annoying because it's ultimately a strawman. I don't think that a girlfriend will completely fix me, not a chance jfl. At this point I have so many emotional problems that I doubt they'll ever be fully resolved no matter what I do. But being able to have intimate physical contact with a female and get sex would give me a huge boost to at least try my best. It would give me something to look forward to and actually enjoy in life.

Normies who say this shit don't realize that their issues would be compounded by being khhvs well into adulthood, if they never got affection of this sort in their lives. They can't even imagine it, which is why they can't understand how devastating it is to your mood and motivation.

it takes elite genetics to get a girlfriend, especially a normal looking one

having elite genes will solve anyone's problems lol

Girls create more problems, not solve them. I don't want a girlfriend to solve my problem, normies, I want one to fuck her and be a couple with.

Good, then give me the girlfriend PLUS whatever else it needs, groid.

I mean tbh at this point I have such little and low expectations for life I think it would solve a lot of my problems. I can get the point though people are very egotistical and always want more. I think, however, when you're derived of something for so long you can be appreciative of really just having that. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I mean tbh at this point I have such little and low expectations for life I think it would solve a lot of my problems. I can get the point though people are very egotistical and always want more. I think, however, when you're derived of something for so long you can be appreciative of really just having that. Maybe I'm wrong though.
Nah, you're right.

Just having a gf won't cure your depression and make you happy.

Doesn't help.

Fucking normies might as well go to some starving children in Africa and say "don't bother eating or drinking, it's overrated. I know cozI do it 3 times a day."

Lmaooooooo

I think, however, when you're derived of something for so long you can be appreciative of really just having that.
I agree tbh, it would help me a lot.

It's funny how it's always normies, who either are in a relationship, or have been in one in the past who say this crap. Imagine never having expirienced physical closeness at all.

I think, however, when you're derived of something for so long you can be appreciative of really just having that. Maybe I'm wrong though.
You are correct.

it's like saying to a starving person "food won't resolve all of your problems"

It does not matter unyet these same ppl go mad if they get no sex or relationships for months.

It does not matter unyet these same ppl go mad if they get no sex or relationships for months.
Yeah that's the funny part, they're so dishonest, either with us or with themselves. We can sum it up by saying "sex isn't a need", but only when you're consistently getting sex. These idiots don't grasp that just because you can't die from something, that it isn't a need. Although even that is debatable, since it can cause health problems and kill you indirectly, or the pain can become too much and inceldom can make you kill yourself.

Here's what I think. Food isn't a need because you'll die without it, rather it's a need because your body tortures you when you don't get it. Nonexistence isn't inherently bad, it's the suffering produced by a lack of food which is what we actually try to avoid by eating. If you completely ceased to eat and the only result was that we simply ceased to exist in however many weeks, with none of the accompanying pain, hunger, weakness, insomnia, brain fog, and etc, then I don't think that it would be a need quite as we understand the word.

Do you breathe to avoid a dreamless sleep, or do you breathe to avoid the intense pain of being suffocated?

Last edited:
The point is not it solving all our problems, nothing will ever solve all our problems (except for Jesus, but not in this life anyway). The point is not having it being a huge problem and toll on our lives.

I think it would be the catalyst to help with other problems.

I have heard dozens of times from normies that their wife or gf is the best part of their life, reason to live, their rock, and all that stuff. Sure sounds to me like a gf would solve a lot of shit. I think people in relationships get them so easily that they view them like water. Its no big deal because its always there for you. They cant comprehend our reality where relationships are impossible to acquire. So theyll say they arent that important which all thst really does is signal that they are incapable of empathizing with incels, which isn’t surprising

its like money

money doesnt make you happy, but it makes existence easier

Yeah, the lazy minded, retarded platitude spouting normies don’t take the time to understand or figure out that the lack of having a girlfriend and or realizing we will never have a girlfriend completely kills our motivation in life to want to do anything typically considered great by societal standards.

Why should any of us for example want to struggle and fight and use up all of our energy to obtain a high paying job and work ourselves to the bone and put up with potential years of viscious and petty office politics just to get a nice car and a nice and big (but empty) house to come home to every night devoid of wife and children?

Before all that why even bother working hard in school when you’re smart enough even at a young age to realize that it’s over?

Fuck society and fuck women.

They don’t give a fuck about us, so take from them what meager amounts that you can by getting on NEETbux (wherever and whenever possible) as payment for your lifetime of pain and suffering as a direct result of their cruelty and neglect making you an unloved and uncared for outcast.

The only sad and unfortunate people my above post doesn’t apply to are our brocels in awful situations where they are forced to work if they don’t want to end up homeless.

Brocels in shittier living situations than the rest of us whether it’s because they live in a third world country or are simply unable to get on NEETbux for whatever reason should have our deepest sympathies.