Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Double Jaw Surgery, Looksmaxxing that Insurance May Pay for

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
This procedure is one of the best means of improving your looks if you suffer from a severely recessed face, and if you're lucky, insurance may pay for it.

The first step is to have a sleep study done and see if your bones are literally fucking up your sleep by being too far back and causing you to have sleep apnea. It's pretty obvious from looking at your profile if you're recessed bones are the cause. You'll likely be given a CPAP machine so you'll need to prove that you can't tolerate it. You'll have to try it for a month and just say it's uncomfortable or it just doesn't work or some shit. Once you prove to your sleep study doctor that you can't tolerate it, suggest this double jaw surgery and he should be able to refer you to a maxiofacial surgeon. From there you'd need the maxiofacial surgeon to take your sleep study results and convince your health insurance that the double jaw surgery is a medical necessity to eliminate your sleep apnea.

The maxiofacial surgeon will perform a double jaw surgery (lefort 1 in combination with moving the lower jaw forward) and to compensate for the lower third moving forward, he should put bonegrafts in your midface (cheekbones) to make sure your lower and mid thirds maintain balance in their forward growth.

Now this is for the most extreme types of recession. Don't waste your time (unless you really want to) if you're only recessed by a matter of a few millimeters.

over if you just have shit genes

This sounds good. @TheIncelStaresBack will you do it?

I got a malocclusion and want to get a double jaw surgery to fix my fucking retarded chin recession. Before that I need to get surgery on my orbit breaking eye tho. Bimax + genio is one of the best ways to surgerymaxx.