Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Dr Phil talking about the effects of loneliness on Fox News

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
At around 3:40 :

Loneliness actually creates problems. People who suffer from loneliness, they become 29% more likely to have coronary heart disease, 32% more likely to have strokes or die, 40% more likely to have dementia if they're in that age group, so it's not like it's just psychological, their bodies start to actually breaking down.

Welcome to our world, normies !

Damn it’s like your heart is literally breaking

JFL at normies complaining after a few week of isolation. I hope the economy crashes and they all starve.

We literally begin breaking apart from the inside out.

normies just cannot genuinely sympathize with people who are completely and utterly alone. when normies say "I have no one to talk to" or "no one likes me" they're just being hyperbolic because it doesn't occur to them that for some people that is actually a reality. they don't think it's possible.

it's like how you can imagine what it feels like to get your arms ripped off but you can never really experience it or relate to it

Loneliness actually creates problems. People who suffer from loneliness, they become 29% more likely to have coronary heart disease, 32% more likely to have strokes or die, 40% more likely to have dementia if they're in that age group, so it's not like it's just psychological, their bodies start to actually breaking down.

Yet society will never care to help ppl like us, such greed

Loneliness harms more than the mind

Hmm this could explain your thread about how you can’t remember shit @mental_out

Loneliness destroys you

Yeah it's a based point, but the thing is he's not saying it because he gives a shit about us, they're using as an excuse to open up the economy earlier than they really should be so all the richfags can get muh stocks high again while disregarding human life. They don't care about incel struggle, only normie meme depression and skimming a profit. Dr. Phil is a shill and so is Faux News.