Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drag queens and faggots are teaching children about sexual education

Disgusting , Clown world

Canada but they have it in the USA too.
The videos — posted on YouTube by Canada-based sex education group "Sex-Ed School" and featured on the Shaftesbury Kids' YouTube channel — cover topics such as transgenderism, gender expression, sexual orientation, and masturbation, among others.

People shouldn't be surpised that homeschooling is rising astronomically in USA. There's a city by me that has a homeschool group bigger than the elementary school for the city. Parents here don't want their kids zogged.

Only available in white nations

Not my problem that their parents let them go to this kind of school

I disprove of that :no:

The west has become a parody of itself and this sick display is being paraded in the faces of the most valnurable.The children.

They are corrupting children from a young age and people are being conditioned to accept it... i hate these times... Glad in some ways that im not a parent , couldnt imagine getting in trouble for telling a bunch of degenerates off for teaching my kid this weird shit

Children need to know about anal fisting and eating poo poo

Faggots are prepping them for open pederasty in the future which will be legalized

Drag queens are fucking disgusting. I keep seeing this stupid fucking trailer for a show glamourising them on BBC and I have to avert my eyes every time. I don't want to see that shit.

This is wrong on so many levels. Those parents suck. Too much soy. Been cucked too many times. Fuck trannies/drags and every other letter they represent.

End this world already oh my fucking god