Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dragonite is the most powerful pokemon

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I will beat any of your pokemons with my dragonite. It knows thunderbolt, ice beam, hyperbeam and fire blast.

Which gen?
First gen. I played blue/red/yellow a million times over since I was 8 years old. I could beat the entire final four(5) with one pokemon when he was only in his 70s level and that's dragonite.

Yeah gen I Dragonite is basically only outclassed by Mewtwo
Cope, mewtew had a shit move set and is already 70 when you get hiim. Like marrying a single mom with big tits only because she's got kids sucking on em. Worthless. Caught it just for sport, never used it. Plus doesn't have the diverse moveset of dragonite. Mostly psycic moves done better by alakazam

Cope, if you can't raise him from the start he's worthless.
You can get the 510 EV from level 70, specially if you feed him with vitamins :feelsUgh:

Plus in gen 1 psychic type has no counters. Mewtwo and Alakazam ftw

You can get the 510 EV from level 70, specially if you feed him with vitamins :feelsUgh:
No clue what this means, I only played first gen, I tried playing crystal and diamond and they had no charm and completely sucked. first gen is the only good one, the rest are just marketing ploys to keep suckers buying garbage games out of nostalgia and loyality.
Plus in gen 1 psychic type has no counters. Mewtwo and Alakazam ftw

Alakazam > mewtwo. But I find psychic weak against Ice types tbh. Which are moves dragonite can do :feelshmm:

No clue what this means, I only played first gen, I tried playing crystal and diamond and they had no charm and completely sucked. first gen is the only good one, the rest are just marketing ploys to keep suckers buying garbage games out of nostalgia and loyality.
It's some points your mons from defeating others. Every 4 of those points gets you a point in your stat. If you defeat 4 Ghastlys, who drop 1 Special EV each, you'll get 1 extra point in Special next time you level up. If you leveled a mon only with rare candy, it would be weaker than if you trained it or you gave it vitamins (10 EV for each vitamin for a max of 100 in each stat form that alone).
Alakazam > mewtwo. But I find psychic weak against Ice types tbh. Which are moves dragonite can do :feelshmm:
Yeah, they usually have high Special, so they resist the blows quite well. But Dragonite is weak against ice, bro, and fire blast can fail :what:

oh65a7uv2oh31.jpg
peppa pig mogs me

Dragonite was always a motherfucker when you get to him and youre already depleted. Stock up on hyper potions