Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Drake and Josh episode: Who's Got Game?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
So there's this episode called Who's Got Game from the show Drake and josh. In the episode, Drake and josh are first fighting over some girl they saw at the premiere. at home, josh (a normie who only attracted 2 girls in his life) challenges drake (a chad :chad:) to a bet on who can get the most dates in a week or two.

Josh has a hard time getting girls until their mom helps him. She says to go up to a girl, give her a compliment and walk away. josh goes up to a gigastacy, says hi and introduces himself, compliments her and walks away, then she asks him why he just complimented him and walked away and then asked for his number. josh's mom says this works because girls won't feel pressured and then they chase after you. Drake and josh's mom is completely blue pilled. Then Josh has a bunch of dates, including with a stacy, some goth girl and an old lady. drake gets a new girlfriend and wants to call off the bet because he really likes this new girl he asked out for the bet. She gets mad when she finds out she's part of a bet.

It's fucking over if you have a brother that mogs you.

I remember that episode. I also remember thinking when I was kid , That I was gonna be a slayer like Drake , Little did I know

2000s Drake > 2000s Josh
Present day Drake < Present day Josh

rs_1024x759-190315110604-1024-Drake-Bell-Josh-Peck-LT-031519-GettyImages-1127445363-GettyImages-1128719964.jpg

Agepill so painful

Josh got skinny and now he fucks many whores and drake is gonna rope

All i remember from that show is Josh kissing a tranny

I remember that episode. I also remember thinking when I was kid , That I was gonna be a slayer like Drake , Little did I know
i thought the same thing jfl. still was an entertaining show tbh

2000s Drake > 2000s Josh
Present day Drake < Present day Josh

rs_1024x759-190315110604-1024-Drake-Bell-Josh-Peck-LT-031519-GettyImages-1127445363-GettyImages-1128719964.jpg

Agepill so painful

Drake looks like an aged Chad but Josh looks like a cuck.

I loved that show. It's rewatchable.

Kek I remember when I was a kid I always thought I was gonna be like Drake when I grow up. Never thought I wouldn’t even be Josh.

Kek I remember when I was a kid I always thought I was gonna be like Drake when I grow up. Never thought I wouldn’t even be Josh.
Same tbh , It’s kinda funny and a little depressing

I loved that show. It's rewatchable.
its crazy that iCarly was on for 5 years but drake and josh was only 3 years. iCarly is awesome but drake and josh is much better.

its crazy that iCarly was on for 5 years but drake and josh was only 3 years. iCarly is awesome but drake and josh is much better.
I agree, Drake and Josh was the better show. Maybe iCarly managed to last longer because the US is a female-centric society. But, I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy iCarly or even Victorious.

I agree, Drake and Josh was the better show. Maybe iCarly managed to last longer because the US is a female-centric society. But, I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy iCarly or even Victorious.
I also liked zoey 101

the closest i could get to watching the show was Good Burger.
Is that an ep? I just watched whatever they showed on Nickelodeon in the early 2000s or mid 2000s.

They are reversed now, Josh is a famous chad actor and Drake is a forgotten and broke agepilled normie but he still has millions of teenage girls worshiping him today in Latin America cause they still air that show there.

Last edited:
They are reversed now, Josh is a famous actor chad and Drake is a forgotten and broke agepilled normie but he still has millions of teenage girls worshiping him today in Latin America cause they still play that show there.
He also sang a song in Spanish or Portuguese.

He also sang a song in Spanish or Portuguese.
really?
They are reversed now, Josh is a famous chad actor and Drake is a forgotten and broke agepilled normie but he still has millions of teenage girls worshiping him today in Latin America cause they still air that show there.
drake was a gigachad back then

Stop supporting Nickelodeon. It's full of pedophiles :feelswhat:

I hated that show

Did you watch all the episodes
I think I did. I remember I downloaded all seasons and watched all of. Or nearly got to finishing it. My mind is extremely foggy. Did you watch the show?

I think I did. I remember I downloaded all seasons and watched all of. Or nearly got to finishing it. My mind is extremely foggy. Did you watch the show?
Yes i loved that show

So which one was the younger brother?