Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Drake and Josh episode: Who's Got Game?

So many cucks in the thread suporting foid protagonist shows JFL. iCarly? Zoey 101? really? cuckcels out tbh ngl

i wonder if boarding schools are actually like PCA from zoey 101
Probably resemble a bit , But i don't think they're as good. You can look it up on jewtube

Probably resemble a bit , But i don't think they're as good. You can look it up on jewtube
the word jew tube brings back memories. haven't heard someone say jew tube in years.
So many cucks in the thread suporting foid protagonist shows JFL. iCarly? Zoey 101? really? cuckcels out tbh ngl
have you seen those shows?

Childhood stuff are a good cope man

2000s Drake > 2000s Josh
Present day Drake < Present day Josh

rs_1024x759-190315110604-1024-Drake-Bell-Josh-Peck-LT-031519-GettyImages-1127445363-GettyImages-1128719964.jpg

Agepill so painful
Drake was already ugly

I have as a kid occasionally, and both are shit. Any show with female lead/protagonist is shit. You are a cuck if you think otherwise.

a Cuck for what I watch? Nope

I agree, Drake and Josh was the better show. Maybe iCarly managed to last longer because the US is a female-centric society. But, I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy iCarly or even Victorious.

Someone uploaded this. I liked Victorius too

Someone uploaded this. I liked Victorius too

I can understand why this video offended people on YouTube but most of the comments are whining about other victorious clips that weren’t so bad