Dream funeral

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Did anyone else every plan their funeral? I used to do this when I was a teen because I knew I'd never get married and have a nice wedding, so I would fantasize about having a nice funeral.

This is what my dream funeral looks like. It's in Zabbaleen (obviously), my body is brought in on an old hospital stretcher that was found in the dump. I'm surrounded by all the Zabbaleen while they chant this Coptic burial hymn that is usually sung during Easter.

My body is lowered into a trash compactor, and the mayor of Zabbaleen activates the compactor as the chant comes to an end. My life is trash so I should be disposed of like trash.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Did anyone else every plan their funeral? I used to do this when I was a teen because I knew I'd never get married and have a nice wedding, so I would fantasize about having a nice funeral.

This is what my dream funeral looks like. It's in Zabbaleen (obviously), my body is brought in on an old hospital stretcher that was found in the dump. I'm surrounded by all the Zabbaleen while they chant this Coptic burial hymn that is usually sung during Easter.

My body is lowered into a trash compactor, and the mayor of Zabbaleen activates the compactor as the chant comes to an end. My life is trash so I should be disposed of like trash.
I used to want a funeral. Where my corpse would be fed to pitbulls and uploaded to YouTube many years back.

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
cremate me and scatter my ashes so i can finally vanish lol

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Heavenly Incel
-
Feed me to the hounds when I die.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
Throw my fresh corpse in one of those high tech freezers, would be pretty cool if I woke up 1000 years later, got nothing to lose.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
:lul:

Emba

Emba

disallowed word
-
Mogs me because funeral.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I don't want a funeral

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
There will be nobody to burry me anyways.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
-
don’t want anyone to miss me

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Lmao and we will be there to see it

My funeral will be shit knowing my family

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
No, funerals are shit anyway. I guess if i die some family that never cared about me while i lived will go there to virtue signalling i don't see how i can fantasize about that

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
I would give everyone who attended my funeral a million dollars. I wouldn't announce it, so it would be a surprise to them who really cared about me.

The catch?

I don't have a million dollars -- because no one cares enough to attend! :feelsgah:

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
this reminded me of those niggas in usa i think it is posing their dead relatives playing xbox

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
No, funerals are shit anyway. I guess if i die some family that never cared about me while i lived will go there to virtue signalling i don't see how i can fantasize about that
When I used to envision my funeral, no one would attend.

F

Forum_User_2345

Officer
-
If you are atheist why are you so obsessed with the Copt stuff?
It is 2019. "You" are your ability to think, which is in your brain, which dies which you die. The soul is delusion. All you are is a brain on a rock in outer space. The idea that your sephardic jewish stepdad, who was a building contractor and was unjustly killed for his controversial views in his 30s, controls the universe and loves you is peak delusion.

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
I don't really care all I want is to die

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Would any of you attend?