Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dream funeral

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Did anyone else every plan their funeral? I used to do this when I was a teen because I knew I'd never get married and have a nice wedding, so I would fantasize about having a nice funeral.

This is what my dream funeral looks like. It's in Zabbaleen (obviously), my body is brought in on an old hospital stretcher that was found in the dump. I'm surrounded by all the Zabbaleen while they chant this Coptic burial hymn that is usually sung during Easter.

My body is lowered into a trash compactor, and the mayor of Zabbaleen activates the compactor as the chant comes to an end. My life is trash so I should be disposed of like trash.

Did anyone else every plan their funeral? I used to do this when I was a teen because I knew I'd never get married and have a nice wedding, so I would fantasize about having a nice funeral.

This is what my dream funeral looks like. It's in Zabbaleen (obviously), my body is brought in on an old hospital stretcher that was found in the dump. I'm surrounded by all the Zabbaleen while they chant this Coptic burial hymn that is usually sung during Easter.

My body is lowered into a trash compactor, and the mayor of Zabbaleen activates the compactor as the chant comes to an end. My life is trash so I should be disposed of like trash.

I used to want a funeral. Where my corpse would be fed to pitbulls and uploaded to YouTube many years back.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

cremate me and scatter my ashes so i can finally vanish lol

Feed me to the hounds when I die.

Throw my fresh corpse in one of those high tech freezers, would be pretty cool if I woke up 1000 years later, got nothing to lose.

:lul:

Mogs me because funeral.

I don't want a funeral

There will be nobody to burry me anyways.

don’t want anyone to miss me

Lmao and we will be there to see it

My funeral will be shit knowing my family

This will be okey

No, funerals are shit anyway. I guess if i die some family that never cared about me while i lived will go there to virtue signalling i don't see how i can fantasize about that

I would give everyone who attended my funeral a million dollars. I wouldn't announce it, so it would be a surprise to them who really cared about me.

The catch?

I don't have a million dollars -- because no one cares enough to attend! :feelsgah:

this reminded me of those niggas in usa i think it is posing their dead relatives playing xbox

No, funerals are shit anyway. I guess if i die some family that never cared about me while i lived will go there to virtue signalling i don't see how i can fantasize about that
When I used to envision my funeral, no one would attend.

If you are atheist why are you so obsessed with the Copt stuff?
It is 2019. "You" are your ability to think, which is in your brain, which dies which you die. The soul is delusion. All you are is a brain on a rock in outer space. The idea that your sephardic jewish stepdad, who was a building contractor and was unjustly killed for his controversial views in his 30s, controls the universe and loves you is peak delusion.

I don't really care all I want is to die

Would any of you attend?