Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dream Journal Megathread

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm going to be using this to record my dreams. I encourage everyone to come here and post their dreams too. Dreams are a reflection of the mind, and mental health is an important aspect of the incel struggle. Try to post them as soon as possible, while they're fresh in your mind.

Woke up: March 9th, 2020, 6:20 AM

I had a dream I was a United States Senator, entering the chamber for a session. One of the senators, a generic senator invented for my dream, made some kind of joke about the Wuhan coronavirus, the punchline being that it was from China. Then Senator Elizabeth Warren, fresh from her defeat on the Presidential campaign trail, said that the generic senator shouldn't make that joke because it's racist. The chamber applauds Senator Warren's leadership. I don't applaud. I think Warren just hates comedy. Then someone wheels out an old CRT TV and the Senate watches an old Disney movie from the 60s. I decide to abandon Senate business and I leave the chamber. It is here that I notice that I'm in my underwear, wrapped in my bedsheet.

I walk out of the senate chamber and end up in the dining room of my old apartment from 2003. It's dark, it's nighttime. But I hear footsteps echoing around me, as if I was still in the U.S. Capitol Building, and people were going to and from their business in adjacent offices. I sat down at my dinner table and was sad because I had no friends. Nothing to do tonight, no one to invite me anywhere. And then I woke up.

Here's an older dream I had.

Postmaxxing opportunities? Count me in.

Last night i had a dream the old man from saw was chasing me with a blade

I had this dream when I think I was around 7.

I was dreaming when all of a sudden I realise my dick is in some girls ass. I remove my dick and realise it's a lot bigger and thicker. I can't understand what's happening and then this foid turns towards me and gives me a comforting smile. I could see that there was love and passion for me in her. This foid was 4/10 white foid. I don't remember what happened next.

I didn't knew what sex was at that time. Hell I didn't knew what a girls wee wee looked like. Infact I had a theory that children are born by intense kissing and cuddling.

I forgot what I dreamt about last night

That’s cool

This doesn't seem far from the actual senate proceedings tbh

Good way to record ur dreams

Woke up: March 10th, 2020, 6:46 AM

I had a dream I was at this party. It was at a bar and music was playing and lots of people were there, including Wanda Sykes. Except she had these gigantic breasts, barely clothed by a plunging neckline. I mean these were huge, more than double the size of her head and they stuck out about as far as her arm's reach. And she had these huge soda can sized nipples that kept slipping out from her neckline. I kept looking at her, but pretending I wasn't interested in her. Other people paid attention to her, but I gave her no attention. Then her breasts came out and people started sucking on them. And the perspective of my dream focused on that. Moved in close on their faces suckling on mouthfuls of tiddy, milk spilling out from their lips. I continued to act uninterested, but my heart was broken because for some reason I knew I was too late.

I went over to the bar and took out my phone. Looksmax was open. Except it was some kind of Looksmax live stream. I was lifestreaming and I needed their advice on how to proceed with the night. I was showing my face on camera and everything. I got lost in the garbled nonsense of the stream chat. And then the music at the bar changed to this melancholy sounding song...

You really are a really great RABBIT!
You really are a really great RABBIT!
Why'd you have to be so loyal, dagnabbit...

And then I woke up.

Woke up: March 11th, 2020, 5:21 AM

I had a dream that I woke up late for work. It was bright as noon outside. And I woke up in the bedroom of my apartment from 2003. And there was this zaftig Indian woman standing in my bedroom doorway, in a silky green dress that hugged her body. Her body language told me she was horny. Like a lot of women though, she had a height requirement for the men she would let get with her. She raises her hand to the height of her breasts and says that I have to be at least that tall. Very generous to give men over a head shorter than her a chance. But in my dream, I was a head taller than her. So I was well above quota. So she's handsy and all that, and she explains that she had some kind of aphrodisiac cake that makes her horny. That's why she's acting like this. I decide I'm interested in having some of that cake. So I go look for it. Without her. I go look for it on my own. I guess in my dream I wasn't allowed to have any of that cake so I decided to sneak around and find some. I found some hidden behind a couch in the living room. Just then, I hear the Indian woman call out and ask if I can give her a ride somewhere. I call back to her and ask if she can bring me my keys. While she's occupied doing that, I have some of the aphrodisiac cake. I don't feel anything happen. I'm no hornier than I was when I woke up. And I never see the Indian woman again.

I leave the house and run through the busy city streets to work. But first I stop at a gas station convenience store to buy 5 different kinds of chocolate doughnut.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: March 12th, 2020, 6:10 AM

I had a dream I was analyzing some footage of this party or something where women were wearing whipped cream on their nipples, and there was whipped cream wrestling, and women were covered in whipped cream posing for pictures with men. My job was to figure out where this was taking place. I was then going to make a thread about it on Looksmax. Somehow I came to the conclusion that it took place at Miami Dade College. But as soon as that registered in my brain, my mother called me. For some reason my mother was at my house, and she was shouting through the door at me to hurry and attend her. I'm usually very patient with my mother, but in my dream I was agitated that she was calling me like this. Probably because I felt nervous that someone would see all of my tabs. So I go out into the hallway outside of my room like "Yes??? What?!!" Constantly glancing back into my room. My mom wants me to go pick up my nephew. For some reason I can drive in my dream. I get in the car that's outside, which is some kind of SUV. It's pretty high off the ground, like as high as a bus.

I haphazardly pull out of the driveway and hit the road. Anxious all the while that someone will see my computer. I left immediately without closing everything for some reason. The car is moving faster than I can control it, and it's going down a street with palm trees lining it. I hit a lamp post and my car tumbles. I get out of my car and find myself in the middle of a busy street. I get down on my knuckles and start charging at cars, headbutting them into the air.

And then I woke up.

2 nights a go I had a dream that I was stabbed in the kidneys by Joe Pesci

nice ive been wanting to do this for a while too

Woke up: March 13th, 2020, 6:27 AM

I had a dream I was in my parents' neighborhood, and it was nighttime, and a new neighbor had moved into the neighborhood. The Brady Bunch. I was suspicious about them being the actual Brady Bunch because I never saw much of them outside. So I hung around the place to pick up clues as to who they actually were. Listening for the voice of Ann Davis and stuff like that. I eventually did hear Ann Davis's voice, but it was shouting/chanting something, and it had this robotic echo. So I was even more suspicious about them being the real Brady Bunch. This all took place over one night, I can only assume, because it never stopped being nighttime, but it felt like it took place over several days. But anyway, at some point a fire breaks out at the Brady Bunch household, and I bust in to save people. It's here that I see the Brady parents, and the fire. It's contained to the basement. The basement is on fire and all of their kids are down there. I try to work up the courage to go down there, but I can't do it. It had to be nothing but wall to wall fire down there. Instead I leave to go call 911.

Walking away I feel guilty about ever doubting that they were the real Brady Bunch. Guilty about not going down into that basement. Horrified and worried about what little chance of survival their kids have. I anxiously dial 911 and my family waits for the fire brigade. I walk back and forth up the block a few times waiting. For some reason I come to the realization that another house on my block had a fire once upon a time. In fact, it had burned twice. And that gave me a reason to worry if maybe the houses in this neighborhood were at risk of fire. Like maybe there were bad gas lines or something. Maybe my parents' house was in danger.

Eventually the whole neighborhood comes out. Bright porch lights and open front doors light up the neighborhood. Final verdict at the Brady house: Two of the kids have died. I don't remember how it was told to me, but I'm told that this isn't the first time they've lost a kid either. They lost two kids in an earlier incident. So now they're down to only two kids total. A bright shape forms in the night sky against the stars.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: March 14th, 2020, 10:58 AM

I had a dream I was at work, playing some kind of game with my boss's assistant. I forget what the game was, but then my boss comes along and suggests we play a new game. Some kind of card game. He specifically wants to play a card game where there's a deck we all periodically draw from. We agree, and I start setting up the deck and dealing the cards. We each started with a hand of two cards. But before I took my two cards, I went to the restroom for something. I'm not sure what, but it involved taking off my clothes. Problem is, it was a public restroom and someone came in while I was still in there. I don't like being in public restrooms with people because I don't like to be around while they're taking a shit. So I hurry out of there, not entirely dressed. But when I come out of the restroom, I turn into a woman named "Martha Cathwait." That's what I understood my new identity to be. Instead of going back to work I decided to leave, like I was going home.

But I didn't go straight home. I was afraid to be seen, because my sweater bore my midriff, and the waist of my pants came down to just above my clitoris. So I ran to this gas station and ducked into an alley, then I scurried down that alley remembering to hide behind garbage cans. The neighborhood my dream put me in wasn't one I know in real life, but for some reason I knew it in my dream. And from where I was, I could plot out how I was gonna make it home on foot. But I never made it home on foot. The street that I expected to arrive at and turn on just never showed up. Then I started to see people coming up the street. So I jumped into a recycling bin and waited for the coast to be clear. I watched as a group of maybe 4 or 5 people standing in front of a Walgreens discussing business I couldn't hear.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: March 15th, 2020, 12:55 PM

I had a dream I was in this suburban neighborhood where kids were running up and down the block playing together. I walked down the street until I came to a park/playground of some kind. And I found this man in sensible slacks and a floral print shirt talking into a large black walkie talkie. He was looking at some houses in the distance. I watched him talk for a while, I had a suspicion he was some kind of secret agent. I felt like it would be dangerous if he saw me, so I snuck past him and ran onward. I ran until I came to some train tracks, which I crossed into a large field. That field led to lake district. I went to the convenience store of this lake district. It sold convenience store stuff, but also fishing bait and lures and what have you. It was quiet inside, I was the only customer. And it was warm like a lazy summer afternoon. I suddenly found myself very hungry. Not normal hungry, but the kind of hungry that comes from anxiety. Anxiety over the fear that you don't have enough money to eat. You're always hungrier when you don't have enough money to eat. There was an ATM in the shop and I knew I had to check my balance, but I was afraid to. Eventually I worked up the courage to check it. I was overdrawn. I couldn't buy anything from the store. I left and went to sit on the parking curbs in the parking lot outside of the store. I began thinking about what I had to do since I was overdrawn. I figured on Monday I would have to go to the bank and deposit some money to cover the balance. I began trying to remember whether it's this week or next week I get paid, and what I already have at home to eat. The hunger pangs grew stronger. I lifted my shirt, and there I saw them. Abs. I noticed my body fat was low all over. I inspected all of my upper body muscles.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: March 16th, 2020, 4:10 AM

I had a dream I was playing this mobile game, and I was broadcasting it to my TV. Best I can understand it, you used a baseball bat to smack some kind of bowling ball behind an enemy line, and you had to get it past an army of enemies. The game was at least partially Family Guy themed, because some of the characters in it had that Family Guy art style. I was mostly playing casually, but then my nephew showed up. And then I started actually trying to complete levels. I wanted to show him the game, you see. And all of its levels and content and stuff. I eventually got a level where I hit one of the enemies with the bowling ball, and he got mad, which triggered a cutscene or something where he put you the player, which turned out to be Peter Griffin, in his place in the enemy formation. Then he used the bowling ball to crush Peter's skull. And that was Game Over. I checked my score.

And then I woke up.

I had a dream where some slutty Stacey was giving me head, it was crazy tbh

Do you happen to take supplements for dreammaxxxing? I do my dreams are vivid and feel really real

I've wrote down some of my dreams in the past year a couple of times. You might have read the ones I wrote down a while back. I put them on pastebin. Would you like me to post here? It was a rushed summary of 4 dreams I had in a single night that I could still remember fairly well
yes
What supplements
Zinc and Magnesium, or can just get a supplement called ZMA. Melatonin always gives me vivid dreams. I stay away from that stuff because it is usually nightmares

Please don't anyone ask me write one.

It will be extremely messy and profusely gross.

As you know why ... if you don't you can ask @wereqryan

Zinc and Magnesium, or can just get a supplement called ZMA. Melatonin always gives me vivid dreams. I stay away from that stuff because it is usually nightmares

ZMA never worked for me.

Im sure if I checked I'd be able to find an exact date. But I wrote these all down in may, on the same day I had them.

Are these just "relevant" dreams? I think you should record more dreams, whichever dreams you can remember. Even if they don't seem psychologically relevant.

Woke up: March 17th, 2020, 6:40 AM

I had a dream I was at a Chuck E. Cheese, and I was playing Frantic Fred. And in the middle of my game, I suddenly became aware of some rule that said adults weren't allowed in here unless accompanied by a kid. And I was alone. So I continued to play with this fear in my heart, keeping an eye out for staff looking for delinquent adults. When I felt like some staff had noticed me, I went elsewhere. I wandered the maze or attractions that was Chuck E. Cheese, until I came to a booth where a woman was eating an ice cream cone. I watched her eat it, she was being blatantly suggestive as she ate it. She noticed me watching her and said "What's the matter? I'm just eating ice cream." As she fellated it, smooshed it on her breasts, let her minidress ride up and smear it on her ass and pussy. I felt an urge to engage her. But there were kids everywhere, I wasn't sure if I had a safe window to try and fuck her. I gauged my chances, and then I went for it. And it felt so real. The weight of her body in my arms.

And then I woke up. Before I got to even kiss her.

Woke up: March 18th, 2020, 6:29 AM

I had a dream I was watching Animal Planet, a special that was probably about the Gombe Chimpanzee War. I'm pretty sure that's where my dream got the inspiration for it. I averted my eyes from the gore and sadism, and the more I averted my eyes the more frequently it seemed to appear on my TV. I saw a monkey walk off camera. A little later I saw that monkey walking around in my house, as if it had walked off camera and out of my TV. It was walking around behind me in another room. I hear it thumping around upstairs. I looked down. The floor I was sitting on was now wooden slats. I peeked between the slats and saw the monkey down on the floor below, looking up at me. Then more monkeys started appearing in my house. I looked in a corner and saw a monkey hanging from the ceiling. It punched the ceiling with a deafening thud. More and more monkeys started popping up in my house. And I somehow became aware that they were trying to escape my house and get out into the world. And I somehow knew that if that happened, there would be ruin. So I had to defend my front door from being opened. I had to fight the monkeys. I rushed to the door to try and stand guard. The monkeys were immediately upon me. I felt teeth sink into my arm. Another monkey grabbed my hand.

But before it could bite my fingers off, I woke up.

Bookmarking this thread brb gonna go pull out my old dream journal

Woke up: March 19th, 2020, 6:11 AM

I had a dream I was riding a city bus, except it wasn't really a city bus, it was actually a black hole. Or something like a black hole. It had the interior and windshield of a city bus, but it was surrounded by darkness, the only light coming through the windshield. The way I understood it, this black hole was gradually losing mass as it drove around to each stop. After it reached this last stop, it would evaporate completely. It was a bright, warm day as the black hole bus pulled up to the next/final stop. It picked up two ratchet-looking streetwalker ladies. The bus was supposed to evaporate and let us all off around this time, but instead it took a hard right turn and continued on its way, moving faster and faster. Sowing destruction where ever it went. Strangely enough, it was drawn to bigger objects/buildings. Like it was drawn by the gravity of objects as opposed to objects being drawn to it. The inside of the bus was also bigger than a normal bus. And it was dark due to the only light coming from the windshield at the front of the bus. Further back, shrouded in the nightclubby dark of this black hole bus, I saw one of the ratchet women looking down at a man's tented crotch and say "You wanna fuck me even though you're married?" I made my way further back in the bus. Not to see the ratchet ladies, but because there was a buffet in the middle of the bus and people were being served breakfast. I stopped by a guy scrambling some eggs. I told him "I'm working on a catch phrase. What do you think of this? 'Gyey!'" I stared at the eggs for a while as he scrambled them.

And then I woke up.

I had a dream I was in that episode of spongebob where the fat dude hides pickles under his tongue. I was the cook and he absolutely cucked me and made me make 50000 patties because I made the order wrong. I said I didn't want to be he said the customer is always right and I had to or I'll lose my house and even worse my life. It was a very strange dream.

I had a dream I was in that episode of spongebob where the fat dude hides pickles under his tongue. I was the cook and he absolutely cucked me and made me make 50000 patties because I made the order wrong. I said I didn't want to be he said the customer is always right and I had to or I'll lose my house and even worse my life. It was a very strange dream.
Lmfao wtf

When was this?

cops arrested me in some dank underground setting and wanted to harvest my organs

Dear Journal
I just woke up and my gf sucked my cock hard in the morning while watching netflix:chad:
Then I opened up my LARPing account in .co to show her my post count all of this while I was dreaming:feelsrope:

cops arrested me in some dank underground setting and wanted to harvest my organs

When did you have this dream?

Dear Journal
I just woke up and my gf sucked my cock hard in the morning while watching netflix:chad:
Then I opened up my LARPing account in .co to show her my post count

all of this while I was dreaming:feelsrope:

When did you have this dream?

I was on my front lawn in my car and an rv pulls up and it has a trailer with shelves on it and I can see it's methh lab supplies so I assume it going to my neighbors but then the person driving glimpses me and pulls in my driveway and onto my lawn so I get low and notice my door is unlocked so lock it. Methhead gets out and tries my door. I press the thing on drivers side to lock all doora but it unlocks them instead and meth head starts grabbing for me and I start to scream for help. I ended up bashing his head in in my house.
Also I was in my garage and there was this kitten that was trying to jump on me but im allergic so i wanted it to fuck off but it was moving fast af like in a video game using cheat codes
There were other but i forgot already

Last edited:
I was on my front lawn in my car and an rv pulls up and it has a trailer with shelves on it and I can see it's methh lab supplies so I assume it going to my neighbors but then the person driving glimpses me and pulls in my driveway and onto my lawn so I get low and notice my door is unlocked so lock it. Methhead gets out and tries my door. I press the thing on drivers side to lock all doora but it unlocks them instead and meth head starts grabbing for me and I start to scream for help. I ended up bashing his head in in my house.
Also I was in my garage and there was this kitten that was trying to jump on me but im allergic so i wanted it to fuck off but it was moving fast af like in a video game using cheat codes
There were other but i forgot already

This was last night? It might be too early to come up with a pattern, but comparing this to your other dream you seem to have a fear of the black market.

Woke up: March 20th, 2020, 6:42 AM

I had a dream I was in a high school lunchroom/auditorium, I believe I was a student. We were in assembly, being talked to by one of our teachers, Senator Bernie Sanders. We were sat close to him, he wasn't on a stage while we were sat in the audience, it was all folding chairs at floor level and we were less than 6 feet away from him. He was explaining to us the dangers of underage drinking. How it can make you sick. But some of the other kids protested, saying that they had had drinks at their age and they didn't get sick. Bernie conceded that some teenagers may have a higher tolerance for alcohol because their bodies are more developed and therefore stronger. That you have two ages: How long you've been alive, and the state of your physical health and development. So while you might be 15 years old, you have the body of a 21 year old. I spoke up, saying that one time when I was much younger my dad left a Jack & Coke laying out, and I didn't know it was alcoholic, and I drank it, and I got very sick. (Which is an actual thing that happened to me, not exclusive to my dream.) Bernie said that he would test us to find out what our "physical ages" were. So we went through those tests, and I remember one test was this computer video game that was either a platformer or a space shooter, I guess it was meant to test our reflexes and brain age. When I got my results back, it said that I had the body of an 88 year old, and was too feeble to have alcohol.

And then I woke up.

my dick, I jacked it
oh wait. that's what im about to do now

my dick, I jacked it
oh wait. that's what im about to do now

If you fall asleep, come right back here and tell us what you dream about.

Dont remeber much details but this girl I knew from childhood was my gf but was bitchy af and expecting a lot out of me.
Another was I was with a group of normies vaguely related to the ones I knew from hs and I felt left out. They were firing off fireworks at new years right on my street outside my house. The hand rockets you hold in your hand and they shoot like 5 times. I walked outside with my bike to try to be included but they kind of ignored me. Then in literal 2 seconds it was daylight and the festivity was over.
With the same normies I was in a bathroom of some multistory living area and I was tinkering with the ceiling trying to see through to the next floor for some good reason I forget and there were exposed wires and they were sort of laughing at me for ripping shit out of it like they were expecting me to get in trouble for it later.
With the same group we were sitting down in a living room and watching tv while eating grapes. I like grapes a lot so I took a huge handful then felt self conscious so put a few back, one of them noticed and commented laughing like "dont eat all the grapes."
Woke up: March 20th, 2020, 6:42 AM

I had a dream I was in a high school lunchroom/auditorium, I believe I was a student. We were in assembly, being talked to by one of our teachers, Senator Bernie Sanders. We were sat close to him, he wasn't on a stage while we were sat in the audience, it was all folding chairs at floor level and we were less than 6 feet away from him. He was explaining to us the dangers of underage drinking. How it can make you sick. But some of the other kids protested, saying that they had had drinks at their age and they didn't get sick. Bernie conceded that some teenagers may have a higher tolerance for alcohol because their bodies are more developed and therefore stronger. That you have two ages: How long you've been alive, and the state of your physical health and development. So while you might be 15 years old, you have the body of a 21 year old. I spoke up, saying that one time when I was much younger my dad left a Jack & Coke laying out, and I didn't know it was alcoholic, and I drank it, and I got very sick. (Which is an actual thing that happened to me, not exclusive to my dream.) Bernie said that he would test us to find out what our "physical ages" were. So we went through those tests, and I remember one test was this computer video game that was either a platformer or a space shooter, I guess it was meant to test our reflexes and brain age. When I got my results back, it said that I had the body of an 88 year old, and was too feeble to have alcohol.

And then I woke up.
Brooootal

Last edited:
Dont remeber much details but this girl I knew from childhood was my gf but was bitchy af and expecting a lot out of me.
Another was I was with a group of normies vaguely related to the ones I knew from hs and I felt left out. They were firing off fireworks at new years right on my street outside my house. The hand rockets you hold in your hand and they shoot like 5 times. I walked outside with my bike to try to be included but they kind of ignored me. Then in literal 2 seconds it was daylight and the festivity was over.
With the same normies I was in a bathroom of some multistory living area and I was tinkering with the ceiling trying to see through to the next floor for some good reason I forget and there were exposed wires and they were sort of laughing at me for ripping shit out of it like they were expecting me to get in trouble for it later.
With the same group we were sitting down in a living room and watching tv while eating grapes. I like grapes a lot so I took a huge handful then felt self conscious so put a few back, one of them noticed and commented laughing like "dont eat all the grapes."

Maybe jacking off before bed was the key here. When you jack off, you have to try and focus on fap material. Your mind unlocks what your sexual desires are. With that still bouncing around in your mind, you have dreams like this? Did you like this childhood friend of yours? I mean, would you fuck her?

Woke up: March 21st, 2020, 9:39 AM

I had a dream I was at work, when all of a sudden some kind of "Coronavirus Warning" was handed down by the governor of my state. But my boss didn't send us home. For some reason this was treated like a tornado, and we were to stay at work indefinitely. It was dangerous to go outside. So we sheltered in place, and I walked around to see how my co-workers were doing. They were all sitting around quietly talking to themselves. They were having their own conversations, so I let them be. I decided to go explore the rest of the building. It was deathly silent, my people were the only ones there. I explored the stairwells, I checked the other offices and suites in the building, no one was there. I made it to a skywalk/skyway/skybridge connecting the buildings that make up the larger campus that I work at. And there were these floor to ceiling windows that gave a wide view of the city. The city was also deserted, and there were these ominous clouds hanging over the city. And for some reason I understood that to mean I truly couldn't go outside.

And then I woke up.

yes bro I would demolish her. Been looking her up on fb lately but didn't think about her while fapping

Maybe your mind drifted to her after you were done fapping? Because you were earlier thinking about fap material?