Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dream Journal Megathread

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
Soy dream I had last night. There was this cute early 20s girl with nice dark brown hair. Some used up old roasty said to her “you should get some grey in your hair” and like a :soy: I stood up for her and no she shouldn’t her hair is perfect!

Was a weird short dream because irl I’m not soy or a white knight.

Soy dream I had last night. There was this cute early 20s girl with nice dark brown hair. Some used up old roasty said to her “you should get some grey in your hair” and like a :soy: I stood up for her and no she shouldn’t her hair is perfect!

Was a weird short dream because irl I’m not soy or a white knight.

Maybe this is because you make the conscious decision to overcome the instinct. None of us are murderers (I don't think), because even though we hate certain people, we have conscious parts of ourselves that quell that murderous rage by saying "No, murder is wrong."

I dreamt that my silicone feet arrived in the mail and I fucked them and COOOMED hard all over them, then I COOMED about 5 more times on them

I dreamt that my silicone feet arrived in the mail and I fucked them and COOOMED hard all over them, then I COOMED about 5 more times on them

Simple enough dream, you anticipate your silicon feet.

Almost forgot to do this.

Woke up: March 22nd, 2020, 8:40 AM

I had a dream I was at work, and the office was being cleaned out because a case of coronavirus had been reported there. People came in, taking TVs off the walls, disconnecting computers, etc. Because of this, we had to leave the state. I don't know who told us to do it, it's just next thing I knew I was headed out with a bunch of other people onto a bus across state lines. In the bus were my co-workers, but a bunch of other people I'd never met too. It was hectic in that bus.

Eventually it came to a "Three Corners." A place where 3 state borders meet. But the 3 states were Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia. And those states obviously don't meet in reality. But in my dream they did. And they met in this alley lined with convenience stores and skyscraper garage entrances. We stopped at this intersection because we were lost. We drove around a few times, having fun crossing in and out of state borders, but our driver still couldn't find what we were looking for. So I got out and went looking for it. Although I don't remember what it was I was looking for, or if I even knew. I crossed into Kentucky. I went past a tall building with a "WELCOME TO KENTUCKY" sign on it, and a radio feed that blasted Kentucky bluegrass, I guess as a welcome novelty. Then I had fun crossing in and out of state borders until I realized I couldn't find what I was looking for.

It was getting late, so I went back to the bus to ask for two guys to come with me to look for what we were supposed to be finding. We walked down a residential street, and suddenly for some reason I understood that we were looking for houses to prank. Problem was, these houses had high picket fences that covered nearly every panel of the house. I understood these to be security fences. You could get past them, but I knew these were houses that didn't want people coming by to bother them with bullshit. I also understood this to be a bad part of the inner city. My two traveling companions didn't seem to understand that. I tried to explain it, but they only seemed to half trust me. Then a cop car drove by. They saw us fucking around. So I explained to my friends that we need to get out of here and to safety before the cops see us again, because now we look suspicious and they're gonna be keeping an eye out for us. Maybe even put out a bulletin.

So I lead the way to a manhole and down into some kind of sewer/basement/dungeon maze. I remark that this is like Earthbound. I find a pile of faux bamboo curtain rods, and pick up one. I say "You have equipped Wooden Stick." My traveling partners ask me why I picked up the stick. I explain that you need a long weapon to put some space between you and your enemy, because there's probably homeless crackheads down here lurking in the shadows. They are strong and violent, I say. They disagree with me. And so dissent and dysfunction was the theme of our journey through that basement sewer, until we come to a basement furnace room with a LEGO set in it. A man who I hadn't seen before, but I understood to be in charge of the bus that brought us here, says we can stop our journey now. I'm upset because we never got to "finish our quest." My traveling partners say "Who cares?" They weren't really invested in the quest. But I was, and I'm disappointed they weren't.

And then I woke up.

I dreamt some famous tiktok chick came to my state and we somehow got acquainted and she fell for me. We talked until she fell asleep in my dad’s car and I was so happy to finally have a girlfriend and experience love, right as I was about to tell everyone in the dream world I woke up. :feelsrope: My brain must have realized this was too fantastical to be real.

Images 96

Just have dream journal theory

Woke up: March 23rd, 2020, 6:10 AM

I had a dream I was at a pharmacy looking for supplements. But everything was laced with THC. I was very disappointed. Suddenly, a woman who I knew to be my doctor was with me. And she reminded me that my testosterone levels were very low and that I had to make a choice. I told her I would think about it if I ever got laid. We then stepped out of the pharmacy together, but shortly after I went outside, I was alone. I walked down the street until I came to a subway entrance. Looking at it made me need to pee. So I went down into it and I found it deserted down there. But also comprised of narrow hallways? I peed in a corner. But I noticed that, as I peed, the sky up above ground was getting darker.

And then I woke up. And I had to pee.

Woke up: March 24th, 2020, 2:30 AM

I had a dream I was playing Smash Bros, I was playing as Ness and I was on a stage that I guess was like 75m, in that it had a black background and several small, randomly dispersed midair platforms. Except these platforms were light gold, and easy to fall through. I was playing a very tense air game with a lot of close calls, but I eventually managed to KO several different enemies. Then I was left with Samus, who seemed to just not die. But I was a few stocks ahead of her and time was running out. The clock ran down. But then jumped ahead 6 minutes. I didn't know what was happening. Then a Pokéball dropped. I got to it and released the mon inside. But there were TWO Pokémon inside, Lugia and Mew. Lugia flew into the background and got ready for an Aeroblast, as usual. But New triggered a 2D anime cutscene where it flew around with some kind of baby Charizard hanging onto its tail.

And then I woke up.

I had a dream I my mom was gonna snitch on me because I stole drugs from my job
Also had a dream I hit a car in a Wendy's parking lot and an old friend was gonna snitch on me

I had a dream I my mom was gonna snitch on me because I stole drugs from my job
Also had a dream I hit a car in a Wendy's parking lot and an old friend was gonna snitch on me

When were these dreams?

When were these dreams?
Yesterday after napping, there was more to it in the Wendy's dream. I went back to scene of the crime. And I forgot I had the clothes on I did the crime with. They were trying identify who did it on the camera, they couldn't because I had my hood on.

Yesterday after napping, there was more to it in the Wendy's dream. I went back to scene of the crime. And I forgot I had the clothes on I did the crime with. They were trying identify who did it on the camera, they couldn't because I had my hood on.

Your dreams seem to have a theme of evading trouble from authority. That, and fast food. Do any of these have real life relevance to you?

Your dreams seem to have a theme of evading trouble from authority. That, and fast food. Do any of these have real life relevance to you?
Yes that is true. And yes I'm a fast food coper.

I once had a dream where I saw a blonde girl naked and so was I, I was on top of her and I asked "can I kiss you?" and she was like "yeah" so I did. Tfw even in dreams I'm a beta male who has to ask for permission even then, jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Woke up: March 25th, 2020, 6:25 AM

I had a dream I was on the high seas, at the helm of some kind of "speed yacht." Further back on my ship, Will Smith was sitting. And ours was just one of a fleet if ships, all shapes and sizes. It was dark out. Either it was nighttime, very overcast, or both. Clouds were thick in the air and the sky was tinged yellow. By what I think was the moon. But it might've also been the lights from the ships in our fleet reflecting against the clouds. Behind us was this ship manned by these shark aliens. My dream's perspective focused on them. They talked a little and I understood them to be tailing my ship because they were after Will Smith. They then went down to the lower decks to eat some baby alien sharks, spread out on the floor.

Back up on the water, we of the fleet continued on. Then the sky got darker. Then, on the horizon, a flash of light, a loud boom, and this huge castle or city towered over the horizon, and us. It was clad in yellow lights like some of our ships, except much brighter.

And then I woke up.

At what time do u make these and how long does it take

At what time do u make these and how long does it take

What time do I post the dreams I have? I don't really have a set time of day. But I post my nightly dream every day.

I once had a dream where I saw a blonde girl naked and so was I, I was on top of her and I asked "can I kiss you?" and she was like "yeah" so I did. Tfw even in dreams I'm a beta male who has to ask for permission even then, jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is that what you want to do in your dreams? Ravage dream women without consent?

Yes that is true. And yes I'm a fast food coper.

Okay, let's dive into your fear of getting hassled by authority. Is there anything there? Do you feel that in real life often enough that it affects your life?

What time do I post the dreams I have? I don't really have a set time of day. But I post my nightly dream every day.
Dude, I was on top of her and she was naked already, by that time what happens happens.

Dude, I was on top of her and she was naked already, by that time what happens happens.

What if she's scared of what you'll do to her vagina?

Her face sure wasn't scared.

You didn't know that yet, that's why you asked. You're a good man, be glad in that.

Okay, let's dive into your fear of getting hassled by authority. Is there anything there? Do you feel that in real life often enough that it affects your life?
In grade school I used to be picked on by teachers because I had trouble speaking but that is about it.

In grade school I used to be picked on by teachers because I had trouble speaking but that is about it.

So presently you don't feel one way or the other about authority figures? I wonder why you keep getting picked on in your dreams. What this fear could stem from.

So presently you don't feel one way or the other about authority figures? I wonder why you keep getting picked on in your dreams. What this fear could stem from.
No I do not other than from child hood experiences.

I've had a dream that I posted my a picture of my face here and people started making fun of me calling me a subhuman

I was in the classroom in like 2nd grade, I was a "female humanoid organism". I looked down at my legs and they were made of spaghetti like the spaghetti I make and eat so often. Everywhere I walked I heard eerie ass moaning voices. There were other student there who were normal.

In another I was trying to catch a bus to school but couldnt find it. I saw one but the people on there were going to a concert or festival of some kind
In another I was standing on the highway and some huge boat like structure came crashing down the street like it was the end of the world and I took a ride along with it.

Last edited:
I've had a dream that I posted my a picture of my face here and people started making fun of me calling me a subhuman

What a coincidence, I had a dream about my face too. I think we need to think about our faces less.

I was in the classroom in like 2nd grade, I was a "female humanoid organism". I looked down at my legs and they were made of spaghetti like the spaghetti I make and eat so often. Everywhere I walked I heard eerie ass moaning voices. There were other student there who were normal.

In another I was trying to catch a bus to school but couldnt find it. I saw one but the people on there were going to a concert or festival of some kind
In another I was standing on the highway and some huge boat like structure came crashing down the street like it was the end of the world and I took a ride along with it.

These were all last night?

had a dream that i was trapped in the USA and the coronavirus pandemic was really bad
glad i woke up

I won the lottery and was able to live off the interest splurging on hookers and other luxuries until the day I die.

Woke up: March 26th, 2020, 6:20 AM

I had a dream I was in a convention center bathroom, I was in a casual looking blazer and I was wearing an ID badge that looked a lot like the ID badge I wear at work. I looked at my picture. I looked at how my lips were pursed. How stretched and pencil like my neck looked. I thought about what kind of animal I'd be if I lived in some kind of anthro furry world. Some kind of reptile or amphibian, probably? I settled on a frog. And then my photo on my badge turned into @FidelCashflow's avatar. I looked at it for a while, then looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I stared into my own eyes. And I slowly started to look like @knajjd. I started to sweat, and I wondered what I would do with this hot blazer. This bathroom happened to have lockers, so I stuffed it in one of those, hoping no one would steal it.

I left the bathroom and stepped out onto the convention areas. It was crowded with people like a normal convention center, but the escalators were all very steep and colossal in height. I couldn't ride one up. I went to look down one, and it was even scarier. It had no steps, so I guess it wasn't really an escalator, and there were streams of running water pouring out of it, running through aqueducts. I moved through the crowd to find another escalator. Again, it was steep and tall. But instead of water, it stood in a lake of fire, and I saw bodies in it, people reaching up from the fire, out to something, or someone.

And then I woke up.

Comparing these to your other dreams, if you could somehow post every day, it would give us the most thorough look into your headspace.

had a dream that i was trapped in the USA and the coronavirus pandemic was really bad
glad i woke up

So where do you live?

I won the lottery and was able to live off the interest splurging on hookers and other luxuries until the day I die.

Your dream lasted til the end of your life?

Woke up: March 26th, 2020, 6:20 AM

I had a dream I was in a convention center bathroom, I was in a casual looking blazer and I was wearing an ID badge that looked a lot like the ID badge I wear at work. I looked at my picture. I looked at how my lips were pursed. How stretched and pencil like my neck looked. I thought about what kind of animal I'd be if I lived in some kind of anthro furry world. Some kind of reptile or amphibian, probably? I settled on a frog. And then my photo on my badge turned into @FidelCashflow's avatar. I looked at it for a while, then looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I stared into my own eyes. And I slowly started to look like @knajjd. I started to sweat, and I wondered what I would do with this hot blazer. This bathroom happened to have lockers, so I stuffed it in one of those, hoping no one would steal it.

I left the bathroom and stepped out onto the convention areas. It was crowded with people like a normal convention center, but the escalators were all very steep and colossal in height. I couldn't ride one up. I went to look down one, and it was even scarier. It had no steps, so I guess it wasn't really an escalator, and there were streams of running water pouring out of it, running through aqueducts. I moved through the crowd to find another escalator. Again, it was steep and tall. But instead of water, it stood in a lake of fire, and I saw bodies in it, people reaching up from the fire, out to something, or someone.

And then I woke up.

Comparing these to your other dreams, if you could somehow post every day, it would give us the most thorough look into your headspace.

So where do you live?

Your dream lasted til the end of your life?
I think you just had a prophetic dream about the end of the world. And since we are currently suffering from a coronavirus epidemic it really makes me think :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I dreamt I was doing 180s and 360s on my bmx bike effortlessly. Ive had 20+ such dreams.

I dreamt that some wizard murdered my entire family

Woke up: March 27th, 2020, 6:30 AM

I had a dream I was in a video chat with Mulan. As in, Disney's Mulan from 1998. And she invited me to a group video chat with several other women. I booted up several screens, each with one woman on it. Except for one screen that had two women on it. Diane Amos and Fran Drescher. They two were the ones we came to watch. Diane Amos had a pizza commercial gig to offer Fran Drescher. And so thankful was Drescher, she asked to make out with Amos. And so they did. And then they started having sex. And all of the women in group chat started masturbating. I decided to masturbate too. I whipped out my dick, it was an impressive size. But no one in the group chat seemed to care or be impressed.

EDIT: I also remember feeling upset, wondering "Why was I even invited to this? No one cares about me or my dick."

And then I woke up.

I dreamt I was doing 180s and 360s on my bmx bike effortlessly. Ive had 20+ such dreams.

This is a frequent dream? It's good that this frequent dream is a positive one. Is your bike something regularly on your mind? Would it be a good cope, being a good BMXer?

I dreamt that some wizard murdered my entire family

Can you describe how the wizard looked?

Woke up: March 27th, 2020, 6:30 AM

I had a dream I was in a video chat with Mulan. As in, Disney's Mulan from 1998. And she invited me to a group video chat with several other women. I booted up several screens, each with one woman on it. Except for one screen that had two women on it. Diane Amos and Fran Drescher. They two were the ones we came to watch. Diane Amos had a pizza commercial gig to offer Fran Drescher. And so thankful was Drescher, she asked to make out with Amos. And so they did. And then they started having sex. And all of the women in group chat started masturbating. I decided to masturbate too. I whipped out my dick, it was an impressive size. But no one in the group chat seemed to care or be impressed.

EDIT: I also remember feeling upset, wondering "Why was I even invited to this? No one cares about me or my dick."

And then I woke up.

This is a frequent dream? It's good that this frequent dream is a positive one. Is your bike something regularly on your mind? Would it be a good cope, being a good BMXer?

Can you describe how the wizard looked?
Yes bro. Im riding right now. Would be amazing to be able to doing 180s and 360s and grinds. Boring af here though vs at uni when there were lots of skateboarders and other bmx riders to hang with. Now i just imagine them in my head

All black and had all purple clothes, not black as in tyrone. but actually charcoal black

Mysterious shadow person?

This video says something's worrying you. Something personified by that wizard.

Yes bro. Im riding right now. Would be amazing to be able to doing 180s and 360s and grinds. Boring af here though vs at uni when there were lots of skateboarders and other bmx riders to hang with. Now i just imagine them in my head

You have to figure out where all of the skateboards and BMX riders go when they graduate university.

Mysterious shadow person?

This video says something's worrying you. Something personified by that wizard.

You have to figure out where all of the skateboards and BMX riders go when they graduate university.

he wasn't a shadow, he was just not a human ig. It was just charcoal skin

he wasn't a shadow, he was just not a human ig. It was just charcoal skin

Maybe that's the same thing, as far as dream theory. Mysterious dark figures.

Maybe that's the same thing, as far as dream theory. Mysterious dark figures.
tbh he had like alien features, not sure why its either I dream of killing someone in minecraft or they kill my fam

tbh he had like alien features, not sure why its either I dream of killing someone in minecraft or they kill my fam

If you've got this "Kill or be killed" instinct in you, maybe the dark wizard represents your fear of getting "killed?" As in, something bad happening to you or someone you love or something you love?

If you've got this "Kill or be killed" instinct in you, maybe the dark wizard represents your fear of getting "killed?" As in, something bad happening to you or someone you love or something you love?
it kills ppl i dont rly love tbh