Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dream Journal Megathread

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
this is interesting, can people keeping a journal tell me how their dreams are so detailed?
any drug use?

Woke up: March 28th, 2020, 9:36 AM

I had a dream I was sitting in my parents' living room, watching TV and making a bowl of instant oatmeal. I was sat on the floor as people walked around, legs brushing past me. I mixed in multiple flavors. Peaches n' Cream, Blueberries n' Cream, Bananas n' Cream, but I accidentally mixed in some Strawberries n' Cream. Which I hate. I looked down at my bowl. The dried fruit pieces had plumped beyond normal. These weren't diced pieces of fruit, these were whole tiny strawberries I was looking at, bright red. I got up and eventually found the kitchen, where I threw it all away. Bowl, spoon, everything. While in the kitchen I looked through a window that led to the backyard. My cousins and extended family were out back having a cookout. But it wasn't my parents' backyard they were in, it was some backyard I had never seen before. And they were all younger than they are today in real life. That looked boring, so I decided to go back into the living room, which had changed into a different living room, to watch TV. Airing was my brain's closest approximation to "Jackie Robinson Was the First Black Baseball Player, Charlie Brown."

And then I woke up.

this is interesting, can people keeping a journal tell me how their dreams are so detailed?
any drug use?

I tend to write them somewhere as soon as I wake up, so that I remember them. And I think about them all day.

Woke up: March 29th, 2020, 9:37 AM

I had a dream I had lost a lot of weight too fast. And as a result I had lots of loose skin, mostly around my stomach. It was grey and overcast outside as I sat on my living room couch, stretching out the skin on my stomach, like it was dough. I started wondering what I should do about it. So I went to my computer to try and look for Fat Meets Fire on YouTube. But for some reason my connection didn't work. And I understood that it probably had something to do with the weather. I remembered coronavirus was a thing and I can't get skin surgery until it's over because none of the hospitals are doing elective surgeries until it's over. With no Internet connection, I got bored. So bored that I got hungry. So I went to my kitchen to get something to eat. But I had to eat within a certain calorie range. I found a bag of stale popcorn in my cupboards, still warm for some reason. So I ate that, understanding it to be within my calorie range and macros.

I stood in the kitchen, tinged blue from the storm clouds outside, eating the popcorn. Then some kind of flying insect appeared in my kitchen. (I tried to describe it to InsectIdentification.com but it's not specific enough.) It was very small, had four round, clear wings, and a sticklike body. I stared at it, and the rest of the world went blurry and out of focus as my vision centered on it. The smell of beef tallow filled my nostrils.

And then I woke up.

What drugs do you take to make that happen?
Right now i take some jewpills but before taking them i didn't dream either. I don't know why but since i got severe depression 4 years ago i stopped dreaming and even antidepressant can't change that

Right now i take some jewpills but before taking them i didn't dream either. I don't know why but since i got severe depression 4 years ago i stopped dreaming and even antidepressant can't change that

That's not normal, you need to tell some kind of medical professional about that.

That's not normal, you need to tell some kind of medical professional about that.
I told a psychiatrist and she told me she didn't know why so i went to a neurologist and i did an sleep study but i couldn't sleep that night so i did another and i barely slept (only like 3 hours) and it said that i my sleep gets cut but it's unspecified why and that i have very little sleep apnea but it's not bad enough to use a cpap. So he gave me sleep pills but it didn't help me shit, right now i'm taking 3 jewpills but they also don't help me sleep better, i just feel less sad. I don't know what to do about that anymore tbh

I dreamed that I was Goro Majima and I entered a breakdancing contest

I dream almost every night and most of time its me with a gf : (

I learned how to lucid dream so it feels real
aQemNGGR_700wa_0.gif

STOP

Still wake up and sit at the edge of my bed saying “damn I wish it were real”
Brutal. But at least you can have nice dreams like that. All i have is nothing.

I wish I could remember my dreams more often...

I want to dream about ascension in the most beautiful way possible

I told a psychiatrist and she told me she didn't know why so i went to a neurologist and i did an sleep study but i couldn't sleep that night so i did another and i barely slept (only like 3 hours) and it said that i my sleep gets cut but it's unspecified why and that i have very little sleep apnea but it's not bad enough to use a cpap. So he gave me sleep pills but it didn't help me shit, right now i'm taking 3 jewpills but they also don't help me sleep better, i just feel less sad. I don't know what to do about that anymore tbh

So you're saying you haven't tried the CPAP machine yet?

I dreamed that I was Goro Majima and I entered a breakdancing contest

Did you look at some Yakuza gameplay/memes the other day?

I dream almost every night and most of time its me with a gf : (

Share your dreams here.

fucking dream mogger tbh

Again, this isn't normal. Have you sought medical explanations?

Woke up: March 30th, 2020, 3:07 AM

I had a dream I was held captive in the bedroom of some kind of rapist/kidnapper. His bed was lined up against the wall, with just enough space that I could be hidden against the wall, behind/under the bed. For some reason I wasn't bound or gagged or anything. From the shadows of the side-bed hiding place I was kept in, I could tell the room was lit in soft yellow. I could hear my kidnapper raping one of his victims, though I couldn't see him from where I was. But even though I couldn't see him, somehow some projectile jizz landed on my face. I tried to wipe it off, and it was here that I noticed there were other people with me, behind/under the bed. I was lain on a pile of other bodies, most of them asleep I think. One of them turns to me and tells me to go find a phone. I understand that the only phone is one our kidnapper keeps on his person, and I realize I'm probably gonna have to fight him. I'm not bound or gagged or anything, so I start my journey. I crawl under the bed, and it's cavernous underneath, expanding farther and reaching higher than an actual bed should. Instead of crawling, I start to crouch and stalk. As I think about the showdown I'm about to have with my kidnapper, the "under the bed" turns into a vast stone hall, covered in ruins and broken rocks. And to the right of me burns a colossal fireplace or oven or something. I explore the ruins for a while.

And then I woke up.

this is a weird one

i dreamt that i was going on a jungle adventure with brad pitt and was abducted by an all female amazonian kind of tribe .
They then proceeded to castrate us without anaesthesia ( nice dreams jfl ) .
Brad pitt became a mess but i didnt even care that much because i aint gonna use it anyway .
So afterwards we tried to break free and kill as many of them as possible because they cut our dicks off but they stopped us after a while and threw us into the back of a van .
Dream ended with me and Brad Pitt fist fighting idk why but we ended up talking it out and then the dream ended .

Was nightmareish ngl .
Also you could interpret this very easily , the castration from a female in the dream .
I searched it up and apparently it means that i feel " powerless in my sexuality " or something .
Nice . Even in my dreams im reminded of my inceldom .
Also mogged by Brad Pitt .
Fuck .

Woke up: March 31st, 2020, 6:07 AM

I had a dream I was in the backseat of a car, being driven by a woman I assume was my Uber driver. I never got a good look at her face. We were driving down a highway and tall buildings were surrounding us. I talked to her about how weird and funny I thought it was that "Still Frame" by Trapt has a random scream in it (At 3:29). Eventually I noticed there was a chimpanzee sitting next to me. It was playful, but playful to the point that there was real fear that it might turn violent. So I told the driver that if this chimp didn't calm down I was gonna have to jump out of the car. It got to the point that I reached for the door handle and opened it a little, but then the chimp made its way to the front seat and started playing with the driver. And she was afraid too, because she eventually did jump out of the car. She jumped out at a highway exit, tucked and rolled into the corner of the highway barrier that lined the exit. And the chimp mimicked her, tucking and rolling as well. The car stopped, and I got out.

And then I woke up.

this is a weird one

i dreamt that i was going on a jungle adventure with brad pitt and was abducted by an all female amazonian kind of tribe .
They then proceeded to castrate us without anaesthesia ( nice dreams jfl ) .
Brad pitt became a mess but i didnt even care that much because i aint gonna use it anyway .
So afterwards we tried to break free and kill as many of them as possible because they cut our dicks off but they stopped us after a while and threw us into the back of a van .
Dream ended with me and Brad Pitt fist fighting idk why but we ended up talking it out and then the dream ended .

Was nightmareish ngl .
Also you could interpret this very easily , the castration from a female in the dream .
I searched it up and apparently it means that i feel " powerless in my sexuality " or something .
Nice . Even in my dreams im reminded of my inceldom .
Also mogged by Brad Pitt .
Fuck .

That, but also I think your brain thought of Fight Club. Fight Club, and you feel powerless in your sexuality. You should probably watch Fight Club for that.

Woke up: April 1st, 2020, 4:49 AM

I had a dream I was watching some kind of Jurassic Park/World movie directed by Colin Trevorrow. It was a new one. I was watching it at night with my sister, and we got to a scene with Eric Andre in it. He approached some kind of military garrison to reveal that he knew about the military's "secret." I'm guessing it was either the dinosaurs, or some secret mission regarding the dinosaurs, or that they were gonna let the dinosaurs kill people, I don't know. But the military guy Eric Andre told this to, he said that he was gonna kill Eric Andre now. Because he knew too much. The military guy reveals that they already have guns trained on him. The camera cuts to a sniper a distance behind Eric Andre, who fires a warning shot to prove he's there. We see a slow-motion shot of the bullet traveling from the barrel of the gun, grazing Eric Andre's ear. Eric Andre freezes in fear. While he does that, the military guy pulls out a rifle of his own and fires another warning shot, at close range, and again in slow motion. Grazing the other side of Eric Andre's head, giving his cheek a slight cut. Eric Andre then pulls out a cartoonish silvery revolver from inside his shirt and shoots the military guy in the neck. This is also in slow motion. Eric Andre turns around and jumps, I guess to go after the sniper behind him. But with his last lights, the military guy take sup his rifle again and shoots Eric Andre in his lower ass cheek. This is also in slow motion. Then an 80x80 image of an ear, possibly Eric Andre's ear, mutilated by a gunshot wound, pops up and flickers on the screen as the scene continues while a voice goes "BRAAAAAAAH"

My sister and I look at each other and talk about how weird that scene was. It was a drastic tone shift. Flat out comedy in what was, up to this point, your bog standard tentpole action movie. It didn't mesh with the rest of the movie at all, and we theorized that they must've let Eric Andre direct the scene(s) he was in.

And then I woke up.

Woke up: April 2nd, 2020, 6:35 AM

I had a dream I and 6 other people were assembled in a clearing with a princess. And the princess had given us a mission of personal importance to her. I forget what that mission was, but I do remember that one of the 6 charges I was with was an obvious lesbian with a strong fascination with the princess. When we finished the mission, she rewarded each of us first with a kiss. And it was an unusually intimate kiss. It was unusual that this princess was so affectionate with us humble charges. Then she said to stand by for our REAL reward. The kiss was just thanks. It was then that I, and probably all of us, had it in our heads that this princess would probably have sex with us as our reward. That's just how affectionate she is, that it's normal for her to thank people with sex. And the lesbian, she asks if she can have her reward later. After we've all received our reward, so she and the princess can be alone.

I actually forget what happens after that, the next thing I remember is being at my old senior high school with a tote bag full of toilet paper. I was there with my sisters, and some of their friends. I was being the awkward older brother chaperone type. We were sat in one of the art rooms, when I looked down at my tote bag of toilet paper and said "Oh no! We don't need this, I forgot I bought a fresh pack of toilet paper already." Shortly after that, we left. We went into an elevator and took it to the ground floor where the halls were swarming with students. To the left of me were the stairs and glass door exit, through which I could see it had gotten dark out.

And then I woke up. My recollection of this dream is spotty because I spent the morning trying to masturbate to the memory of the princess. And my erectile dysfunction made that an ordeal and by the time I succeeded my memory was compromised.

Woke up: April 3rd, 2020, 3:29 AM

I had a dream I was standing outside of a local Wal-Mart, playing with a sign that clung to a window. Clung to the glass like a magnet, except for glass. The writing on the sign was very fine. Didn't pay much attention to it. Until I did, and saw that it was a sign of distress. Someone wrote on it that they needed money because they had been evicted from their house due to being furloughed from their job. I guess they weren't eligible for unemployment benefits. I then noticed there was another sign on the window, meant to be a companion to the first sign. It said that they needed money to send their daughter to school. Suddenly, behind me, a shadow. A woman and her daughter sidle up to me. This must be the family who wrote the sign. I guess they left their spot for something. So I pull out a roll of cash I happen to have in my pocket. At least $300 from the bills I could count. They thank me and I head into Wal-Mart to do my shopping.

I went in, went straight to the Bakery section, and stocked up on several Patti Labelle Apple Peach Cobblers.

And then I woke up, before I could eat even one.

Woke up: April 4th, 2020, 5:00 AM

I had a dream I was watching a YouTube video from an e-thot I was apparently very invested in. She was, at least on camera, somewhat disappointed that thanks to the coronavirus she couldn't do meetups for sex for the foreseeable future. But she begged us to stay strong and to not feel sad for her, because she still had plenty of content for us to enjoy and to just bear with her. And I would've believed her. But I noticed throughout the video that she was in the middle of stress baking. And I was like "I have to help her somehow." I decided I would go to where she lived, California, to give her money. For no reason. Even though the virus says I can't even go see her, let alone have sex with her. Even though I wasn't planning on having sex with her, I just wanted to give this e-thot money.

So I went to California, and I was put up in like the cheapest house possible in the "studio zone." I don't know whose house it was, maybe the B&B of some underpaid stage tech. But I couldn't just go to California, "California" was only open to the Hollywood elite. The initiated. I was going to the "California community" more or less. I had to prove I was already one of them. New "members" weren't allowed. And to prove I already was a member, I had to take an exam. I took the exam in the living room of the house I was staying at while the owner/renter sat and watched. And there were creepy questions on it like "What's the youngest age you ever got drunk?" And I saw comments from other Hollywood stars, written in the margins of the exam, like "I thought this question was very inappropriate." Then I walked around the living room for a while, glancing out at the bright gold sun late afternoon California sun.

Next thing I knew I was on a bus. It was pitch black night outside. I guess I was headed to see the e-thot. But I got off the bus early because I saw a burger restaurant I wanted to try. I figured I would have the burger, then catch the next bus headed that same way. I don't know why, but for some reason I didn't get to have my burger. And another bus never came. So I had to catch the bus going the other way, back to the station. It was this massive underground marvel of architecture, but the various tunnels that connected each terminal confused me. And the doors and stuff kept leading to different places every time I went through them. And I never found the bus I was looking for.

And then I woke up.

I'm in my room and my mom walks in telling me she needs my dresser space or something and I argue with her saying I need it. Some faggot ass bitch stranger is in the room with us and tells me he's going to call the police on me and my mom agrees. I get mad and throw something at the floor and it bounces and taps one of the cones of my speakers which worries me. I storm out the house on my bike and pedal to a park. Along the way I'm able to effortlessly 180 so I get excited thinking I finally mastered it. I'm at the park and suspecting I'm dreaming and seeing if I can do sideflips to prove it. I see a small group of people around my age and they call out to me for some reason, maybe because I did some trick, and I reply to one of them something like "it's because i'm dreaming". To prove it I jump up and start flying. One of the girls in the group transforms into macdizzle420, a weed youtuber and sort of urgently whispers at me to get down like she doesn't want everyone knowing I have super powers.

I get down and she walks away from the group and motions me to follow her. We climb over a fence and another girl in the group is following us. I tell macdizzle as much and she says she knows. We are a ways ahead of the girl following us and we get to some shed and close the door and get teleported to some place I assume is macdizzle's house but way bigger area than a real house. She is leading me through a big outside area with a pool and we are still fleeing the girl following us. We get to some kind of parking garage and there's a horse and she tells me to ride it back to someplace I belong I forget now wtf that place was. She walks back to stall the girl following us and I overhear them talking and the girl following us is accusing macdizzle of being a "corona bitch" which made sense but I forget how now. I don't know how to ride a horse at all but I just pull back on the reins and it starts SPEEDING away like video game. feel like I'm forgetting something but that was basically the end of the dream.

Last edited:
I'm in my room and my mom walks in telling me she needs my dresser space or something and I argue with her saying I need it. Some faggot ass bitch stranger is in the room with us and tells me he's going to call the police on me and my mom agrees. I get mad and throw something at the floor and it bounces and taps one of the cones of my speakers which worries me. I storm out the house on my bike and pedal to a park. Along the way I'm able to effortlessly 180 so I get excited thinking I finally mastered it. I'm at the park and suspecting I'm dreaming and seeing if I can do sideflips to prove it. I see a small group of people around my age and they call out to me for some reason, maybe because I did some trick, and I reply to one of them something like "it's because i'm dreaming". To prove it I jump up and start flying. One of the girls in the group transforms into macdizzle420, a weed youtuber and sort of urgently whispers at me to get down like she doesn't want everyone knowing I have super powers.

I get down and she walks away from the group and motions me to follow her. We climb over a fence and another girl in the group is following us. I tell macdizzle as much and she says she knows. We are a ways ahead of the girl following us and we get to some shed and close the door and get teleported to some place I assume is macdizzle's house but way bigger area than a real house. She is leading me through a big outside area with a pool and we are still fleeing the girl following us. We get to some kind of parking garage and there's a horse and she tells me to ride it back to someplace I belong I forget now wtf that place was. She walks back to stall the girl following us and I overhear them talking and the girl following us is accusing macdizzle of being a "corona bitch" which made sense but I forget how now. I don't know how to ride a horse at all but I just pull back on the reins and it starts SPEEDING away like video game. feel like I'm forgetting something but that was basically the end of the dream.

Sounds like bikes and weed are a future for you if you ever move out of your mom's house.

Just a postmaxx reply passing by , nothing new

God this one was horrible.
Was driving with my mother. We come to a curve and we drive straight off the road. I look over and she's asleep at the wheel and I quickly wake her and we're speeding through tall grass towards a wall and she spins the wheel late so we dont collide head on but we spin and my mother is still knocked out and seriously injured. Her side hits a tree. I hurriedly get out and flag someone down and use their phone to call 911. The operator is very rude and impatient in asking my location and he hangs up on me.

I run into a gas station or some kind of building urgently trying to use someone else's phone (because I guess the other doesnt work and I dont have one lol). All the people in there give zero fucks but I get someone's phone anyways. It's being completely retarded and when I'm trying to enter a number to dial it keeps trying to add a contact. Im freaking the fuck out and someone finally shows the slighteat bit of interest in how my mother is doing and start to walk to her. I do too. She's dead with mouth agape. Or so I think until she breathes a bit. Suddenly I'm in my kitchen and my crackhead neighbor is there and she's letting me use her phone that is ipad sized for some reason. It has the same bs malfunction as the others. Suddenly my sister is there instead and I'm trying to use her phone and it's not working and she's chastising me for not knowing how to use a phone. Then I woke up.

Mid afternoon nap. I was in some kind of industrial zone or something with random shit around and a few 2 or 3 story buildings next to each other, one with a balcony. I was with older adults I don't know but in the dream I knew them and they were all talking to each other. I started running around in a big circle using the buildings and cars and trailers and random stuff as stepping stones. For example I'd run along the side of a building and from there launch myself on top of some parked cars, jump off those onto the side of a big cargo truck etc. By doing this I was able to launch myself to the second floor balcony of a building starting from running on the ground. I excitedly told wiz khalifa or some other famous rapper who was there what I had just done but they weren't paying attention and didn't care or believe me so I tried doing it again but couldn't find the right stepping stones. Then I was on my street in front of my house, I saw a someone riding a motorcycle with the head of an SUV and it was carrying a boat alongside it.

I had a dream a foid showed up to me with obscene tattoos and I beat them to death then spent hours into the dimming night running from police through ghettos and desolate areas barefoot

Woke up: April 5th, 2020, 7:27 AM

I had a dream I was outside of a gas station convenience store in the university district of my city. I had knowledge in my head that a house party was going on a few blocks around the corner, and for some reason I felt like if I waited here, the partygoers would come here for beer and I could talk to them and somehow get invited to their party. It was getting dark and the streets were flooded with students and what we call "No Fun Police," police officers that patrol the university district. I went into the convenience store to get a Bang energy drink, which I drank without paying. I drank it, and started to feel drunk. I reckoned that the energy drink must've been expired. I staggered, fell into the street...

And then falling sensation forced me to I wake up.

God this one was horrible.
Was driving with my mother. We come to a curve and we drive straight off the road. I look over and she's asleep at the wheel and I quickly wake her and we're speeding through tall grass towards a wall and she spins the wheel late so we dont collide head on but we spin and my mother is still knocked out and seriously injured. Her side hits a tree. I hurriedly get out and flag someone down and use their phone to call 911. The operator is very rude and impatient in asking my location and he hangs up on me.

I run into a gas station or some kind of building urgently trying to use someone else's phone (because I guess the other doesnt work and I dont have one lol). All the people in there give zero fucks but I get someone's phone anyways. It's being completely retarded and when I'm trying to enter a number to dial it keeps trying to add a contact. Im freaking the fuck out and someone finally shows the slighteat bit of interest in how my mother is doing and start to walk to her. I do too. She's dead with mouth agape. Or so I think until she breathes a bit. Suddenly I'm in my kitchen and my crackhead neighbor is there and she's letting me use her phone that is ipad sized for some reason. It has the same bs malfunction as the others. Suddenly my sister is there instead and I'm trying to use her phone and it's not working and she's chastising me for not knowing how to use a phone. Then I woke up.

Now that's intriguing. Last dream you had you were like "Fuck you, Mom." This dream focuses on you losing her, and you not liking that. Did something happen yesterday between you and your mom? Or maybe you were thinking about that other dream?

Mid afternoon nap. I was in some kind of industrial zone or something with random shit around and a few 2 or 3 story buildings next to each other, one with a balcony. I was with older adults I don't know but in the dream I knew them and they were all talking to each other. I started running around in a big circle using the buildings and cars and trailers and random stuff as stepping stones. For example I'd run along the side of a building and from there launch myself on top of some parked cars, jump off those onto the side of a big cargo truck etc. By doing this I was able to launch myself to the second floor balcony of a building starting from running on the ground. I excitedly told wiz khalifa or some other famous rapper who was there what I had just done but they weren't paying attention and didn't care or believe me so I tried doing it again but couldn't find the right stepping stones. Then I was on my street in front of my house, I saw a someone riding a motorcycle with the head of an SUV and it was carrying a boat alongside it.

Are you into the Wiz Khalifa?

I had a dream a foid showed up to me with obscene tattoos and I beat them to death then spent hours into the dimming night running from police through ghettos and desolate areas barefoot

Can you describe the tattoos and how you felt when you saw them? When you beat her, was it out of fear? Anger? Disgust?

dreams are pretty unique and unrepeatable among people, by describing your dream with details someone can doxx you

I have nothing to hide and everything to share. Part of coming to terms with that is knowing that the mods already know where you live.

no they don't know where i live, and people can use the chips on our heads to know what are we dreaming

They know our IPs though? You can look those up to see what cities they're located in.

Now that's intriguing. Last dream you had you were like "Fuck you, Mom." This dream focuses on you losing her, and you not liking that. Did something happen yesterday between you and your mom? Or maybe you were thinking about that other dream?
Nothing happened. I've been worrying about my mom's death for a while now. Moreso with coronashit.
Not really but he's cool I guess. Also could have been Yung Simmie who I like.

Not really but he's cool I guess. Also could have been Yung Simmie who I like.

Are you active in... whatever community involves extreme sports, weed, and rap?

I like those things but not part of a community. Just got back from riding bmx

I think you should be part of the community, reach out to these social media people you like so much.

It's over for incels

I was with small group of young men scaling some type of high rise office building, presumably with the intent to escape it. We were being held in there against our will by some malicious entity or organization. I was an outsider to the group but joined and started helping them. We were hunting for supplies to escape. Myself and two others were climbing wooden trusses like you'd find in an attic in order to get to the next floor, which makes no sense in this kind of building.

One guy was struggling climb, so I offered to climb and retrieve the item we needed, but he insisted and fell down to the ground, not seriously injured. I cimbed the trusses easily and I have much experience doing so for my electrical and AC jobs, and ive been working out. I retrieved the item from the next floor, an extension cord. On that floor I ran into another member of the group who was glad to see I retrieved it.

Woke up: April 5th, 2020, 7:27 AM

I had a dream I was outside of a gas station convenience store in the university district of my city. I had knowledge in my head that a house party was going on a few blocks around the corner, and for some reason I felt like if I waited here, the partygoers would come here for beer and I could talk to them and somehow get invited to their party. It was getting dark and the streets were flooded with students and what we call "No Fun Police," police officers that patrol the university district. I went into the convenience store to get a Bang energy drink, which I drank without paying. I drank it, and started to feel drunk. I reckoned that the energy drink must've been expired. I staggered, fell into the street...

And then falling sensation forced me to I wake up.

Can you describe the tattoos and how you felt when you saw them? When you beat her, was it out of fear? Anger? Disgust?

I have nothing to hide and everything to share. Part of coming to terms with that is knowing that the mods already know where you live.
They were words like those femenist "empowerment" ones but the nastiest all over their arms and body. I felt fear of seeing another person do that to themselves and then overcame with rage.