Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dreamed that I got permabanned from the site

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I had a dream

Sarge made a thread and I was the firts one to comment calling him a chinese puppet for some reason (think Ive been watching too much Trump these past few days)

For some reaoson I was at 50% when I did it and he just added another 50% on top to seal my fate

I immediately felt nauseous, too afraid to even try to log in again and then I woke up cause I couldnt take it anymore I felt so uneasy and disturbed that I couldnt continue sleeping peacefully

Absolutely brutal

I watched two girls one cup last night, and when I slept, I was watching a much more gross version with my mom.
It was more gross because one girl was a noodlewhore and she shit into a bathtub and filled it all the way.

Your dream sounds pretty funny tho

That is is terrible. What would you do without .co?

That is is terrible. What would you do without .co?

Dont know, thats why I woke up like 2 minutes after getting permad, it was jsust so disturbing, and I am too high inhib to ever appeal so Id stay banned legit forever

Id probably cope with school like I used to back in my high school and college days b4 this site

This site is literally my social life