News Dreamhost bows to the pressure; Incelocalypse.today taken down

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
14h 7m
Well, I guess that like Andrew Anglin, I have discovered the limits of how much Dreamhost will stand up for its customers' free speech. I will be researching other options for hosting. They write:
---

Hello,

This is written notice that DreamHost is enacting the "Termination"
clause in the Terms of Service regarding your account:

https://www.dreamhost.com/legal/terms-of-service/
"This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by
giving the other party 14 days written notice."

We have refunded the last month's VPS service charge ($17.10) to your
credit card as a courtesy. We will no longer be actively hosting your
sites and all sites' HTTP service are now disabled, but your panel and
SSH/FTP service will remain active until the end of 2018-06-12 to allow
you to download your data and transfer your domains.

Please ensure you save all your transfer authorization codes for your
domains as you will not be able to renew them with us.

DreamHost
http://www.dreamhost.com

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
1h 17m
Good. That site was a fucking cesspool, every single post was documented by cucktears, and every post was made a by a cucktears member. Just rope already if you were ever registered there. Its either a honeypot or simply reddit bait so they can reap karma off you cucks, or both.

Side note; Andrew Anglin is a false flag jew

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Damn must be one of those dodgy new users who leaked insider stuff.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
45d 4h 21m
Good. That site was a fucking cesspool, every single post was documented by cucktears, and every post was made a by a cucktears member. Just rope already if you were ever registered there. Its either a honeypot or simply reddit bait so they can reap karma off you cucks, or both.

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★

Dude if it was a honeypot then how would the host terminate it for TOS breaching?

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m

Why would CuckTears (or whoever else is against incels) want to take down their own honeypot?

No, those who oppose the incel movement saw that the site might actually pose a danger of accomplishing something, and that's why they took it down. We were starting to get more traffic.

Sadly, Anglin would not want to stand up in defense of a site like Incelocalypse either, because he's not cool with pedo stuff.

Last edited:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
10d 20h 29m
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
was that site ever active?

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Can you pm when the new site is online? I didn't spend enough time in the (you know what) subforum. Will that be making a comeback if there's a new site?

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
0m
Well, I guess that like Andrew Anglin, I have discovered the limits of how much Dreamhost will stand up for its customers' free speech. I will be researching other options for hosting. They write:
---

Hello,

This is written notice that DreamHost is enacting the "Termination"
clause in the Terms of Service regarding your account:

https://www.dreamhost.com/legal/terms-of-service/
"This contract may be terminated by either party, without cause, by
giving the other party 14 days written notice."

DreamHost

At least they gave you a refund.

Yes, and especially in the last week or so it was starting to become really active.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
17m
Can you pm when the new site is online? I didn't spend enough time in the (you know what) subforum. Will that be making a comeback if there's a new site?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
was that place ever proven to be a honeypot or not?

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
48m
RIP. At least I got my fun in before it was taken down.

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
pedocels on suicide watch

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
17m
were there hidden subforums or something? Last time I posted there was when AM did his thing.
Yeah but it fags got into them aswell.
I think op who is also the admin posted a naked girl dancing and that was the main reason the site got canned,sucks the site could've been great once more users came.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
21d 17h 21m
Dude if it was a honeypot then how would the host terminate it for TOS breaching?
Well, logically it would be because the honey dried up and they terminated the hive. When they don't need it anymore.. make the reason for removal look believable.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★
16d 23h 38m
These were our comrades who have fallen in battle.
Let's hope they will join us in the battlefront over here.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
I think op who is also the admin posted a naked girl dancing and that was the main reason the site got canned,sucks the site could've been great once more users came.

Yeah, what prudes. That girl would not have been dancing in front of like 100 dudes (and their families) snapping photographs and taking videos if she was shy about people looking at her naked body.

Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
★★★★

DreamHost
(Bold is my emphasis)

So was all the data lost, or do you still have it?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
1h 44m
Man how did I miss out on this shit? here I was thinking that place was a ghost town but really there was secret forums

fuggg

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
Wasn't the owner of the site married?

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
(Bold is my emphasis)

So was all the data lost, or do you still have it?

My first thought was that the site got hacked and everything deleted, but the data seems to still be there.
Wasn't the owner of the site married?

You can be married and still not be getting any pussy.

Richard spencer

Richard spencer

Banned
-
17m
Yeah, what prudes. That girl would not have been dancing in front of like 100 dudes (and their families) snapping photographs and taking videos if she was shy about people looking at her naked body.
It's so annoying that these cunts actually think they're doing something good with their life,mass reporting a bunch of sub5 autists who like looking at little girls feet isnt gonna change Shit.
These were our comrades who have fallen in battle.
Let's hope they will join us in the battlefront over here.
Most are banned from here tbh.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
You can be married and still not be getting any pussy.
TOP FUCKING KEK

Glad that shit hole was taken down, I hope IncelTears comes after whatever reincarnation arises. That just proves incelopocalypse was literally just a bunch of edgy normie cucks who made a forum under the incel banner because incel has been popular lately. Emphasis on cuck, because if you're married and identify as an incel you are literally a cuckold.

Cancel

Cancel

Recruit
★★★★
My first thought was that the site got hacked and everything deleted, but the data seems to still be there.
That's what I was mostly concerned about since all your other DreamHost sites seemed to be taken down as well.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
TOP FUCKING KEK

Glad that shit hole was taken down, I hope IncelTears comes after whatever reincarnation arises. That just proves incelopocalypse was literally just a bunch of edgy normie cucks who made a forum under the incel banner because incel has been popular lately. Emphasis on cuck, because if you're married and identify as an incel you are literally a cuckold.

If you're a wagecel, you're also a cuck. Everyone gets cucked in one way or another, except maybe Chad.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
If you're a wagecel, you're also a cuck. Everyone gets cucked in one way or another, except maybe Chad.
I'm a wagecel no longer, i've been NEETing it up for almost a month now.
You're the only cuck around here.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
21m
>married
>incel

What the fuck?

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
Dreamhost is in the US I think. Not a good choice.
I believe this site is hosted in Bulgaria or something.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
I'm a wagecel no longer, i've been NEETing it up for almost a month now.
You're the only cuck around here.

Whoop-de-doo. Do you want an award for being the NEETest and most incel guy around?

Let's have some solidarity and fight the true enemy. If we were only LARPing at Incelocalypse, they would not have shut us down. They would've just been like, "Ah, these guys are just do-nothing edgelords, they're no threat."

Last edited:
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
1h 17m
Dreamhost is in the US I think. Not a good choice.
I believe this site is hosted in Bulgaria or something.
We are hosted in Germany I believe and our domain is registered in China. Good luck sorting through international internet law cucks.

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
We are hosted in Germany I believe and our domain is registered in China. Good luck sorting through international internet law cucks.
Germany seems like a poor choice too. Free speech is curbed there as well.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★★
39m
Whoop-de-doo. Do you want an award for being the NEETest and most incel guy around?

Let's have some solidarity and fight the true enemy. If we were only LARPing at Incelocalypse, they would not have shut us down. They would've just been like, "Ah, these guys are just do-nothing edgelords, they're no threat."
Lmao, you cucks are no brothers of mine. A married man is not incel, that's a fact.
Fuck off from this place. They shut you down because you were a bunch of edgy cucks, not because you were incel.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
Lmao, you cucks are no brothers of mine. A married man is not incel, that's a fact.
Fuck off from this place. They shut you down because you were a bunch of edgy cucks, not because you were incel.

Okay, so maybe I'll call the next site Edgycuckalypse. I don't care. There's gotta be a home for people who are too estranged from society to get pussy but too estranged from the truecelosphere to hang out there either.

R

RichMortuary

Greycel
Okay, so maybe I'll call the next site Edgycuckalypse. I don't care. There's gotta be a home for people who are too estranged from society to get pussy but too estranged from the truecelosphere to hang out there either.

So, you'd be a normie cuck if that's the case :feelstastyman:
Your wife's boyfriend tells me your computer time is up

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
So, you'd be a normie cuck if that's the case :feelstastyman:
Your wife's boyfriend tells me your computer time is up

I guess this means normie cucks actually get persecuted more than incels, because you're allowed to keep your forum.

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Anyway pm me if you get a new site up and running

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Veteran
Good. That site was a fucking cesspool, every single post was documented by cucktears, and every post was made a by a cucktears member.

That makes no sense at all. Why the fuck would they create fake incel posts and then just take down the site?

Also, pisses me off greatly that CuckTears can actually unite in arms and send enough complaints to make shit back down. Fuck. That means they can reach this place as well. Jesus Christ.

Why can't Incels unite and fight back. If IncelQueers can unite as one to fuck with our internet, we need to be strong.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
14h 7m
Anyway pm me if you get a new site up and running

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out what webhost or other service to use, because they don't always say upfront what's going to make them cancel your service. Dreamhost, for example, seems to decide on a case-by-case basis. Maybe they have a memo somewhere, or precedents, that their staff use as guidance, but they don't release that info to the public.

This chick, Kathryn Brightbill, was saying she's trying to get a bunch of other sites taken down too. She describes herself as an idealist. It's weird, because I feel like the dissident here, but she probably feels oppressed too and like she's fighting against some great power (the patriarchy or whatever, in this case, I guess).

A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★★
1d 8h 33m
nothing would beat incel.life anyway. No point in trying anymore.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-